What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

I've gotten rares from the type gachas. I've actually gotten rares more often from that gacha compared to the free one with the points.

As for that stamina regen one I also tried it and haven't gotten the item either.
I also got a rare (at last) from one just a bit earlier when I used 10 tickets at once

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just finished the assignment for the stamina med. Got two from it. I'll post a screen shot later on.

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just finished the assignment for the stamina med. Got two from it. I'll post a screen shot later on.
Were they actually stamina (Energy) items, or "Half Costarin C" (for increasing attack and defense so you can attack another player)?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are Legend cards rare? I chucked in the first silver Gacha ticket I got and won a 6 star Legend girl.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well yeah... those are the rarest cards. i'm not sure if sarcasm or actually serious.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Half Staminan V. Here is the screenshot I promised. Bleh needed to crop it to make the file small so sorry if its not that great.

Attachments

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Half Staminan V. Here is the screenshot I promised. Bleh needed to crop it to make the file small so sorry if its not that great.
Got the same rewards when I completed mine earlier.

Edit: Haven't decided how I feel about skills being randomly assigned. Adds depth to training though, which is kind of nice.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm how are you guys leveling your girls anyway? After level 10 it gets really pricey for me and not very effective. I know that using higher cost cards is the most effective way, but still its annoying that majority of the cards I get are low cost commons. I only have one girl at level 20 and that took way too much Eros.

As for the random skills does that mean that for Rare cards there are only some that have skills or do they randomly get skills too? Cause I noticed that only some of the rare cards have skills on em.

Anyway for each victory in PvP I've noticed affection increases by 5 points for each win. You get nothing if you lose though.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How to farm affection efficient? As i see, every Girl has a chance to get affection even the new common Girls, should i sell them right away or am i missing something?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Hmm how are you guys leveling your girls anyway? After level 10 it gets really pricey for me and not very effective. I know that using higher cost cards is the most effective way, but still its annoying that majority of the cards I get are low cost commons. I only have one girl at level 20 and that took way too much Eros.

As for the random skills does that mean that for Rare cards there are only some that have skills or do they randomly get skills too? Cause I noticed that only some of the rare cards have skills on em.

Anyway for each victory in PvP I've noticed affection increases by 5 points for each win. You get nothing if you lose though.
get some trainers, they give good level boosts. i have 1 lvl 37, 2 lvl 30 and few over lvl 10, worjing on getting 5 lvl 30 for expert assigment
Btw glad that that login bonus UR is teen one - can make her a staple card in my deck=) since i working on teens anyways
(i can make a lady deck though, since i have this...)

Last edited:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh wow nice. Just wondering, but how do you get your trainers? I only just started (as in right now) to do the assignments that give trainers (the intermediate ones. High-class club and good looking actor).

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Oh wow nice. Just wondering, but how do you get your trainers? I only just started (as in right now) to do the assignments that give trainers (the intermediate ones. High-class club and good looking actor).
Well, thats pretty much the way to get them. also 2nd reward from puzzles.
Also this assignment is really good. it gives trainer that net your rare card 6 or more levels (even if it lvl 20 or more) , as far as i understand trainers give set ammount of levels depending on card rarity. maybe i am wrong though

Last edited:

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Interesting - I got the same reward this morning from the Mixer assignment as well.
I'm starting to think the 2 missions to do may be:
- Mixer Assignment for Half Staminan V.
- 3 cheers missions (if you have Eros to burn and time to login a lot), or else Major foreign company for Mid-level trainer.

For Trainers:
High-class club is a different kind of trainer. It's the +3 max level trainer (which can be sold for 10k Eros).
Good-looking actor (intermediate) - supposed to give Trainer - R limit (did the quest once, forgot to mark down rewards)
Ultra-high-class brothel (expert, card > lvl 30) - gives Trainer - R limit, 1x Silver Ticket, 3000 Eros.
Major foreign company (expert, seems like it has to be at least a rare card with max affection) gives a Mid-level trainer, as Sybilla just said.

SybillaISsoCUTE:
My impression of the trainers is that they give a set level based on the level of your card.

In terms of leveling, I got the following cards so far:
2x Level 44s (1 legendary, 1 SR)
1x Level 30 (doing missions)
1x Level 20
around 7x cards at level 7-11s

There's 1 guy I'm attacking constantly that is giving me 3-6K Eros per attack, which I'm using to feed into training.

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Just finished locking all my gacha only commons, man was that a pain in the ass. At least life should be easy now when it comes to leveling, and more card space to boot. So win-win.

Wish we knew more about events. It's hard to feel comfortable building a team with so much uncertainty on the horizon. The JP wiki is helpful, but not by much.

Edit: How has everyone been spending their attribute points?

Last edited:

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just finished locking all my gacha only commons, man was that a pain in the ass. At least life should be easy now when it comes to leveling, and more card space to boot. So win-win.

Wish we knew more about events. It's hard to feel comfortable building a team with so much uncertainty on the horizon. The JP wiki is helpful, but not by much.

Edit: How has everyone been spending their attribute points?
Got a link to that wiki I haven't been able to locate it. On building a team from what I read from the FAQ is that all five groups participate in raids. With the type bonuses and special attacks it seems like you'll need to keep a wide variety of girls around.

On tracking note this game needs some kinda of check list or card list....there are so many girls I can't even remember some of the ones I combined and used as fodder.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm I spend majority of my points on Energy. Right now have over 100 energy so I can blitz missions to get more points. Sucks for PvP though as I get crushed by pretty much everyone.

Mangomon

Reputation score

Got a link to that wiki I haven't been able to locate it. On building a team from what I read from the FAQ is that all five groups participate in raids. With the type bonuses and special attacks it seems like you'll need to keep a wide variety of girls around.

On tracking note this game needs some kinda of check list or card list....there are so many girls I can't even remember some of the ones I combined and used as fodder.

Ugh, 5 full decks could be a pain. Maybe it would be worth it to invest in common cards

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, events may require specific decks? that sucks because i'm not saving anything that isn't teen unless it's rare or higher. which is not very diverse since i'm using mostly teen tickets.

btw, my question and response from nutaku on FB

me "how soon will we see our first girls hellfire event?"

nutaku "The event is scheduled for next Thursday"

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think the events require a specific deck type but there is a bonus to do so in some cases, eg. a fully typed deck agianst a boss who is weak against that type has a special attack.

Check out the Help/Raid Events section below the game.

Personally I'm not very keen on the Madame type but I figure I'll get around to making a deck at some point.

Right now my main deck is a Maid Lady deck.