What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

Good job my ass they took all the mini-stamina's we earned so far
Those last only until the end of the event during which you've gained them. It's plainly stated in their description on your item list.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I still have the minis I earned today during this event. I didn't keep any previous ones so I don't know if they were removed. It states in the item descriptions that minis are removed at the end of the event so that would be worked as intended, I guess.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My 1 mini stamina remained from last event and I just used it! So if it were to expire at any point from now I'm personally uninterested. Have had no item troubles either, kind of lame occurrence considering the out-of-nowhere event.

Hp levels seem to be back to urumi-event expectancy for bosses. HFG boss guy has same hp-scaling from last event. And the rewards for this event! StaminaVs for interim rewards + trainer gacha. Seems neat.

Edit: Clarification.

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was talking about the mini-stanimas I earned earlier today. You collect quite a few early in the event and I lost them but gained the stamina V's back which while is more stamina still quite a loss

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No Lady event? Fuck.

It was Chick -> Madame -> Teen -> Chick. Why?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So is this just Rage of Bahamut but with real-slut pictures instead?

Mmmk......

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

Question:
When you click "Serial number" (below game screen on the right) it says:

Enter the serial number from the serial number form below, but there is no "serial number form".

So where is it?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ AFAIK, that is for "friend code invites". Ignore the engrish they put in there, if I'm right.

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

Another question:
Gold tickets used for event boxes.
Do they transfer from one event to another or do I need to use them before the current event is over (in order not to lose them)?

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Question:
When you click "Serial number" (below game screen on the right) it says:

Enter the serial number from the serial number form below, but there is no "serial number form".

So where is it?
That is there in the event that we have a give away :) you will receive a serial code to put in there when we do!

Another question:
Gold tickets used for event boxes.
Do they transfer from one event to another or do I need to use them before the current event is over (in order not to lose them)?
Until you use your tickets on a particular Gacha they will remain in your inventory, the Gacha they can be used on will also be available to you until you use those tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

Until you use your tickets on a particular Gacha they will remain in your inventory, the Gacha they can be used on will also be available to you until you use those tickets.
So basically you are saying that Gold tickets are tied to a particular event. But event boxes stay indefinitely after the event is finished (that is, until I spend tickets I earned for a particular event box). So right now if I haven't spent gold tickets from last event (madame Ruri Saijo) I could still use them on last event box?

Just for reference, we are not talking about "free gacha", but about a timed event "event box".

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So basically you are saying that Gold tickets are tied to a particular event. But event boxes stay indefinitely after the event is finished (that is, until I spend tickets I earned for a particular event box). So right now if I haven't spent gold tickets from last event (madame Ruri Saijo) I could still use them on last event box?

Just for reference, we are not talking about "free gacha", but about a timed event "event box".
No to everything you said. It's a timed gacha and the time is up for ruri saijo. If for some reason her event comes back and you can use your event-ticket at that point, that'd be neat in some way or another. But right now? No. I think even the ticket colors are different between the last events.

On a different aspect, I've not had a gold ticket (free gacha) expire on me in any way. But, I never saved one for more than a few days. Any gold ticket obtained from any of these kinds of events have no indication of expiring at any point or any ties or significance to where they were obtained. It should not matter where you got them, how you got them, when you got them, and nor should it matter when you spend them.

I hope that helps.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My two Madison Ivy Ls and two Platinum tickets from Interim Ranking Bonus are inexplicably gone. What. Anybody else have this problem?

Last edited:

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only thing I've had go missing is L Kaede interim reward from her event, and to my understanding I just never received it. Everything else came through no problem.

Not too bothered but these experiences collectively say enough, I feel. Note, I don't play the US version.

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My two Madison Ivy Ls and two Platinum tickets from Interim Ranking Bonus are inexplicably gone. What. Anybody else have this problem?
Yeah I am missing at least the two Madison Ivy ULs received from placing in the top 20 for the interim rewards. Its completely broken the deck editor as well since one of them was the leader of one of my decks (deck just doesn't load, or it shows all the cards from the next deck over). Also it doesn't look like cards received as event rewards are showing up in the catalog either. I put in a support ticket for both issues so will see how they respond.

UPDATE: Got a response, its a known issue and they say it should hopefully be fixed within the next 24 hours or so

On a completely different note has anyone ever gotten a better than rare card from the attribute gacha tickets? I have been running the ticket missions for a while now and tracking the results and it seems like the attribute tickets are a waste of time if you want better than rare cards. Here is what I have so far for 840 attribute tickets 210 of each type and 130 cards pulled from the normal gacha using gacha points

Code:
		Teen		Chick		Lady		Madam		Normal	
Common		121	57.62%	140	66.67%	124	59.05%	137	65.24%	67	51.54%
Uncommon	72	34.29%	62	29.52%	66	31.43%	61	29.05%	57	43.85%
Rare		17	8.10%	8	3.81%	20	9.52%	12	5.71%	4	3.08%
Super Rare	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	2	1.54%
Ultra Rare	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%
Legend		0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%
Ultimate	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%	0	0.00%

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got the same response. Should be fixed within 24 hours, thankfully.

And the attribute gacha doesn't have anything rarer than Rs in it, I believe. I haven't been tracking my pulls, but I've been playing since pretty much day 1 of both games and have hundreds of completions on Basic and Intermediate Cheers quests. I've never gotten SR or higher.

Magey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am also missing my two UL Madison Ivy from the US version, good to see they are working on it.

I also got the same response from them

yuzna

Reputation score

Same as everyone else, two Madison ULs disappeared when the event ended. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone heard any updated news on the missing items after the event? I havent seen any response apart from the first one they gave saying 24 hours.

thatangryduck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone heard any updated news on the missing items after the event? I havent seen any response apart from the first one they gave saying 24 hours.
Not for me. I sent in 2 more support tickets asking them about it, havn't got a reply :confused: