What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

frrrosty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

Riku Minato is the card yes. I capped her out because it cost me next to nothing and as a C+ 4cost teen her stats are 3200/2500 atk/def. Pretty good! I recommend it for anyone who has a bunch of garbage cards to feed and 30k or so lying around (do the daily missions). Unless they just have 5 really good teen decks, this is an amazing addition. Only one tag though (blowjob).

Yeah I distinctly recall lvl50-60 boss health being around 5mil on the upper end. I'm at level 40 range already with the upset with 2k points per kill, and they have 5mil+. This is a lot better for people who want to hit up those gold tickets only I guess. Only thing I wish to complain about is how the event went on for about the first 30 minutes where it cost 8 stamina per search and the bosses cost 10-15 to hit with one attack (not 6x) instead of the usual 1-3 stamina per search and 4-5 at level 1-10. Mystaminas;;

The teen deck should do more in this madame event. If you just wanted the raw math then I believe the japanese wiki stated it being 1.5x.
How did you get 3200 attack? I maxed mine out and got 2778, I havent maxed affection out though but it shouldnt be that much of a difference.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mine is 3200 too.

To max affection on card+ makes a huge différence.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How did you get 3200 attack? I maxed mine out and got 2778, I havent maxed affection out though but it shouldnt be that much of a difference.
Also did you get max affection before you combined the cards because that is also a good deal of stats as well.

Edit: Also finally cycled back around to the lady daily again and it looks like the quest progress resets. Wonder if the normal card drops are the same or are random.

Last edited:

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also finally cycled back around to the lady daily again and it looks like the quest progress resets. Wonder if the normal card drops are the same or are random.
I got quite a few new cards (4 or so?), just as well has the same commons from the previous too. Two were anri again for certain. Haven't spent enough stamina to discover all the cards yet (lolfuckthatrightnow). Different rare too, but I already forgot what it was. Sounds like everyone received something different last time, no?

And yep, maxed affection+level on both cards and have it maxed on the C+. If that made the difference thennnn ok! Dunno what other information I can provide here. I didn't check the gain on affection max, so I suppose that would have brought peace of mind.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have been picking up two of each girl and training them to fill out my catalog even during the event. The stamina cost is relatively low for the benefits, been using it to boost my teens decks affection to max.

I'm actually beginning to wonder if all the cards and puzzle pieces in the main missions are in fact random, it would explain why sometime I can't seem to find a specific puzzle piece and also why all our card drops seem to differ for the main missions from what the japanese wiki says should drop.

Can someone confirm or deny this theory here is my first two missions and drops

Last edited:

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have been picking up two of each girl and training them to fill out my catalog even during the event. The stamina cost is relatively low for the benefits, been using it to boost my teens decks affection to max.

I'm actually beginning to wonder if all the cards and puzzle pieces in the main missions are in fact random, it would explain why sometime I can't seem to find a specific puzzle piece and also why all our card drops seem to differ for the main missions from what the japanese wiki says should drop.
Yeah I did the same thing for cards I wanted. The puzzle pieces should be consistent along with the main mission drops. I will go ahead and confirm your spoiler images as being the same as what I have for those two missions. If you are having trouble with main mission puzzle pieces just post which one here and we can sort it out since the main point is not actually receiving the piece but ascertaining the reason for confusion or anything related.

The only thing I can see as being random from what was mentioned happens to be the Rival battles in the daily missions. Someone claimed to receive a UR or something earlier in the thread, and that is what I was referencing and hoping to confirm. To note, I received a rare during that mission. Other then that one mention, all other data seems consistent (the trainer mission rewards were the same, riku's location, etc?, etc).

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I try and fill my catalog as well which is a hassle.
I think the puzzle pieces are that their is different type of players that recieve only two rows of any puzzle no matter the missions.
I.E. I've never got a mission reward for any middle piece of any puzzle I always have to battle for them.

P.S. I was going to post pic to confirm but I need to make 15 posts first to post URLs of different sites :S

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can someone confirm or deny this theory here is my first two missions and drops

Girls are same and are in same order. Puzzle piece is from same girl, but i got top left corner piece. It is actually always that top left piece from first mission for me.

I think the puzzle pieces are that their is different type of players that recieve only two rows of any puzzle no matter the missions.
I.E. I've never got a mission reward for any middle piece of any puzzle I always have to battle for them.
That is right actually.

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I figured that was the case and it was to promote battling.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'v got a SR in today's daily mission. And a mid trainer yesterday. So it's random.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's sensibly goofy! I guess I never noticed since as soon as I got a piece I just fought it out immediately and mashed the missions out. Events taking up all my stamina I don't even have the puzzle for my current mission set.

Hurrah for communities.

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea the event is killing my stamina like no tomorrow. I just want to hit the middle of the event asap without losing to much rank so I can use more stamina lol

Whats everyone's strategy for the raid bosses to collect as much event points as possible?

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yea the event is killing my stamina like no tomorrow. I just want to hit the middle of the event asap without losing to much rank so I can use more stamina lol

Whats everyone's strategy for the raid bosses to collect as much event points as possible?
I'm focusing on daily rewards in this event, mainly because i dont have event cards to fight for top 10 spot. My rank is something between 400 and 500 atm, but i try to climb in top 200 before halfway of event.

Edit: I misread your question. :) My strategy is to always kill my own bosses. In the end of event i could request help from others also.

Last edited:

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't focus to much on the daily reward as I don't think I hit hard enough to get enough finishing kills through out the day unfortunately.

I am just going to be happy if I can stay in top 50 ranks tbh (I'm trying not to let Yad or fokkusu sneak up on me in rank atm >.>) I use the other top players to help kill my bosses to get event pieces as I can't do so on my own as I'm lucky to hit for 2m with a 6x attack

Are you killing 20 bosses everyday? O.O
I'm not sure I am capable of killing even 10 so that I can get all 15 mini stamina's a day.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sure I mentioned it before but the quickest response is that I attempt to find the "hotspot" in my stamina:points range. So whatever boss level I find to be both high traffic that also accommodates the amount of damage I do at the amount of stamina I end up having to commit is where I just sit for 14 days.

Basically if I have to hit a boss at max damage 5 times or more I'm not looking to be in that tier level. If you do the math you'll see that you'd be losing out on potential event points by overspending your stamina per boss. This only holds true because of stamina rewards given after a boss dies, since if this were not the case the most points per kill occurs from slaying your own bosses and it would serve no purpose to kill ally bosses since the next boss you find for yourself will net you more points than your last (though finding bosses also requires you to spend stamina, and is luck based). Whether this ends up in my favor or not is obviously reliant on whether I actually find that mythical hotspot.

Looking to hit top 100, and have been consistent for the last two events (101 the first interim cuz i forgot;;). At the moment I'm just letting my bosses fade away as usual and last hitting boss requests unless I miss out on silver ticket bonus. So far no problems. If for some reason I fall behind at any point I just burn all my stamina and repeat the process.

Obviously this cannot work for everyone because it should be readily apparent how selfish this strategy is. And I look to kill 5 every day for certain, 10+ early in the event depending on what day it is. Hope that helps!

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are you killing 20 bosses everyday? O.O
I'm not sure I am capable of killing even 10 so that I can get all 15 mini stamina's a day.
So far. I think i have to kill just 10 from tomorrow on. I stopped killing bosses after 20 kills in first day also, that helps me to get lot of mini staminas in future. Not sure how good strategy this is tho... We see that soon. :)

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure I can do that strategy :(
Although I am finding out the hard way that finding people to help kill my bosses at adequate speeds very lacking

How much are you hitting and what level of raid bosses are you at?

I hit anywhere from 1.4-2m per 6x attack pending on what triggers click and I'm at raid bosses 71 atm

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not sure I can do that strategy :(
Although I am finding out the hard way that finding people to help kill my bosses at adequate speeds very lacking

How much are you hitting and what level of raid bosses are you at?

I hit anywhere from 1.4-2m per 6x attack pending on what triggers click and I'm at raid bosses 71 atm
I'm hitting only 2,4-3,0 per 6x attack and my main boss level is something over 50. I have been able to save my mini staminas so far, but i need start use those really soon.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Currently at 46, looking to be 48 in about an hour if nobody shows up. I do about the same damage actually. I'd rather be hovering 30-40levels right now because I think most people are seeing the big hp spike and slowing it down. Definitely made a few mistakes the first day, the first one was being on time. The second was being too curious! I regret nothing though, lucked out with a bunch of event gacha I will probably use at the end of the event.

Or so I tell myself.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I try to find a spot where i can make my 20 boss a day without spending too much stamina item. At least during a good part of the first week.

The increase of the boss's stamina is rather good for me. I can kill every other player's boss in my Lv with two X6 atk and 2X30 stamina. I hit 2,4m min per 6 Atk. So 5m boss are good for me.
There're enough of them where i sit.
If i have not reach 20 boss, i kill mine. Otherwise i let them flee.

I may sprint for better interim ranking rewards if it's intersting. I'm actually 26th.