What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

The first race is over and Setaria won (10 to 1 odds). It sounds like the winner in the DMM event had 30 to 1 odds so there isn't a match. If the fourth day ended with the 10 to 1 Knight winning though then there's a chance the results match going from that point forward.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first race is over and Setaria won (10 to 1 odds). It sounds like the winner in the DMM event had 30 to 1 odds so there isn't a match. If the fourth day ended with the 10 to 1 Knight winning though then there's a chance the results match going from that point forward.
For DMM she was the winner of 6th day, so maybe they randomized it. <.<

Also, the other racers were completely different that day.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Swan Boat is easy tho....
Just bet on the 100 and 50 , ignore the rest~

On DMM MT day is Monday
Usually Friday-Sunday is the day when 100 bet will have their winning
Dunno here tho~

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5* exchange ticket as daily deal for 100 NG. Going to save mine until the swimsuit girls go into the exchange, probably next event, and get Cattleya :D

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I couldn't resist and got Hop from the ticket, now its only rainbows that I really want.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

5* exchange ticket as daily deal for 100 NG. Going to save mine until the swimsuit girls go into the exchange, probably next event, and get Cattleya :D
Just a heads up: you might not get away with that. The tickets actually do expire although in the discord chat they give like ten days notice if that's gonna happen and they haven't yet

For example last time on the 11th (Monday) they warned to use them by the 21st (Thursday)

So yeah you're probably safe but just wanted to let you know

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

step 5 is 3k gold, not 1k

just in case anybody else is as big of a dumbass as me.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a heads up: you might not get away with that. The tickets actually do expire although in the discord chat they give like ten days notice if that's gonna happen and they haven't yet

For example last time on the 11th (Monday) they warned to use them by the 21st (Thursday)

So yeah you're probably safe but just wanted to let you know
Thanks for letting me know. How are people not on discord supposed to know these tickets expire? I've never seen anything about the 5* or 6* tickets expiring. Is that the only time they have done it?

There are quite a few 5*s that I want, but I think waiting is worth it at the moment, I REALLY want Cattleya.

EDIT: Just checked the area where you exchange the ticket and it has Period: Until 10/5. Is that when they will expire?

Last edited:

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for letting me know. How are people not on discord supposed to know these tickets expire? I've never seen anything about the 5* or 6* tickets expiring. Is that the only time they have done it?
It's the only time I know FOR SURE they expired. I wanna say there was one other time and fairly long ago but I can't provide proof of that

There are quite a few 5*s that I want, but I think waiting is worth it at the moment, I REALLY want Cattleya.
She's def worth saving for. I myself would have waited but then like half hour later I got impatient and got someone else

EDIT: Just checked the area where you exchange the ticket and it has Period: Until 10/5. Is that when they will expire?
No, that's when the shop resets. You'll notice that you can only get one copy of each girl. Come that date you can get whoever again. Same as how the life crystal shop works

I spend my tickets too quick to pay attention if there's some sort of expiry on them (I guess I could check the received gifts section), so dunno if there's anything written on them. I do know that they do tend to expire when the shop resets, but don't every time the shops reset, which is when we get a new gacha machine during a new event

Anyway, I'll tell you if they mention anything in the discord but like I said, I'm pretty sure you're safe since there's been no mention of any upcoming expiry. Only people losing their minds over how shoddy the last big update was

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, I'll tell you if they mention anything in the discord but like I said, I'm pretty sure you're safe since there's been no mention of any upcoming expiry. Only people losing their minds over how shoddy the last big update was
Thank you. The new event starts 10/3 so hopefully it will be OK. If they do say they are going to expire there are plenty of other girls to get.

I used 100 FGs to try and get her, didn't want to spend more. Didn't think a chance to get her so soon would come, hope it's not too good to be true :p

Tomitain

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like the special deal for Friday is a unique(?) bracelet for $5. Doesn't show what the stats are but I imagine they would be in line with those of an event bracelet.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Urgh, used all my stamina today to get 3 level 100 yellow bloom dragons, ended up with 2 and now it's gone for another week :(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like the special deal for Friday is a unique(?) bracelet for $5. Doesn't show what the stats are but I imagine they would be in line with those of an event bracelet.
Someone went and bought it. Takes up a bracelet slot, gives no stats, can't be upgraded. All it does is increase shine crystal drops or something.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I like the shine crystal drop rate passive (Bipinna Cosmos was my first gold and I loved taking advantage of said passive), but it's not worth $5.

Oh well, shitty deals to balance out the amazing ones like $1 golds is fine.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah idk who to choose anymore. <.<

Maybe I'll just keep betting on 100x and pray.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah idk who to choose anymore. <.<

Maybe I'll just keep betting on 100x and pray.
Was just about to ask if anyone had seen a pattern as I forgot to check yesterdays. Just going to bet on 50 + 100.

Been trying all day for 1 level 100 bloom dragon for Iberis. I can't believe how bad these drop rates are. I haven't had to do them for months but I'm sure they were never this bad.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was just about to ask if anyone had seen a pattern as I forgot to check yesterdays. Just going to bet on 50 + 100.

Been trying all day for 1 level 100 bloom dragon for Iberis. I can't believe how bad these drop rates are. I haven't had to do them for months but I'm sure they were never this bad.
It's 100% random. The winner was 50x 2 days in a row, whereas on DMM each odd had a win in 5 days, then each odd had a win in the next 5 days.

As for bloom dragons, farm the new whaleship. There's a few L100 dragons you can trade for about 400 medals each. Guaranteed dragons are better than leaving it to chance.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's 100% random. The winner was 50x 2 days in a row, whereas on DMM each odd had a win in 5 days, then each odd had a win in the next 5 days.

As for bloom dragons, farm the new whaleship. There's a few L100 dragons you can trade for about 400 medals each. Guaranteed dragons are better than leaving it to chance.
Well damn. Thank you! They are only 270 each. Didn't know they had bloom dragons in there. Grabbed the purple 1 I needed and the orange 1 I couldn't get yesterday. I was getting so annoyed because of this stupid map.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well damn. Thank you! They are only 270 each. Didn't know they had bloom dragons in there. Grabbed the purple 1 I needed and the orange 1 I couldn't get yesterday. I was getting so annoyed because of this stupid map.
I think it's only temporary like the other misc rewards, so they'll probably vanish and only the necklaces will remain next whaleship reset. Might also wanna grab the 2nd affection items if you haven't yet.