What's new

[Nutaku] Dragon Tactics

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Dragon Tactics

Thought I come back to this point.

How do you get this guild title exactly? I see the guild I am is level 100 but it seems you require a lot of money? Don't think the guild leader is too clear on how this is gained.

Any input would be appreciated on this.
Yes the guild leader has to buy the title from the guild shop. I just made room in my guild kicking inactives if you want to join. Just give me your IGN and apply and I'll accept you, the guild is rank 5.

I have about 4 spots open for anyone who is active here, the guild as I said is rank 5, all I ask is you be active!

Last edited:

TheLenrir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes the guild leader has to buy the title from the guild shop. I just made room in my guild kicking inactives if you want to join. Just give me your IGN and apply and I'll accept you, the guild is rank 5.

I have about 4 spots open for anyone who is active here, the guild as I said is rank 5, all I ask is you be active!
ok found your guild, gonna bail mine because this is just insane.

Name IGN is TheLenrir, should be easy to spot since I am in the top 10 in collo rankings atm ;p

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup I accepted you, still have a single spot for anyone who is active.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Name IGN is TheLenrir, should be easy to spot since I am in the top 10 in collo rankings atm ;p
All I gotta say after doing a test battle is, that's a lot of maxed SR/UR skills. :p

TheLenrir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All I gotta say after doing a test battle is, that's a lot of maxed SR/UR skills. :p
All it takes is one bad RNG to lose pretty quickly though, it's weird when you blap similar BP teams only to lose to one 100k less because they all focus nuke your leader.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah the RNG in the battles is quite high, I've won battles and lost battles I should have lost/won by every right and reason by the remaining 3 people nuking the leader with their skills at once.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All it takes is one bad RNG to lose pretty quickly though, it's weird when you blap similar BP teams only to lose to one 100k less because they all focus nuke your leader.
Can't really say that since you're using a card that can instant kill up to 3 people before first turn. :p

sadsad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let's hope Nutaku adds more cards soon since archers and mages are missing some seriously good cards, for example, mages have:
Awakened Diske (UR): Deal extreme damage to 9 enemies (start act), extreme reduction to 9 enemy warriors (start act, but activates on the next turn), High evade chance.
Pico (SR): Great heal on 5 allies (action act), greatly heal self (counter act, max 5 times), remove atk buffs from all enemies (start activation).
Erina (UR): extreme buff to all allies (start act), major debuff to all enemies (start act), extreme damage to 2 enemies (action act).

Pico especially is a game changer in coliseum, there are cards that buff on the second turn or buff when hit and such to counter her. At least with Pico people will need some sort of tactics in PvP, currently it's just praying that Asuka won't one shot your leader. Leader having evade or being archer helps a lot. Pico is premium gacha only.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pico especially is a game changer in coliseum, there are cards that buff on the second turn or buff when hit and such to counter her. At least with Pico people will need some sort of tactics in PvP, currently it's just praying that Asuka won't one shot your leader. Leader having evade or being archer helps a lot. Pico is premium gacha only.
So to summarize, us free players are out of luck. :p

TheLenrir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't really say that since you're using a card that can instant kill up to 3 people before first turn. :p
No sooner do you say that that some random guy with 300k BP just beat me. Just did test fights on the guy and won literally 9 of them afterwards. That's literally the work of the draw D:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No sooner do you say that that some random guy with 300k BP just beat me. Just did test fights on the guy and won literally 9 of them afterwards. That's literally the work of the draw D:
So basically you need to pull a Cute so you can kill a 4th person before 1st turn~!

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

he only had one SR tbh. Rest were R or below.
Sounds like he's not using a starter then, because everyone starts with 2 SRs. Then again you don't even need an SR when you could use a lovely HN like this.

Edit: I'm suddenly getting a message "Coliseum hours have concluded. Please wait for re-opening."

Last edited:

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sounds like he's not using a starter then, because everyone starts with 2 SRs. Then again you don't even need an SR when you could use a lovely HN like this.

Edit: I'm suddenly getting a message "Coliseum hours have concluded. Please wait for re-opening."
Leagues reset monday so I figure that is it, no idea how long it takes though.

Also nice card.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yup I accepted you, still have a single spot for anyone who is active.
That spot still open? o.o Would be nice not being limited to the crappy in game chat to communicate.

I play at least a few times a day, but I'm not exactly rocking a beastly deck so...

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That spot still open? o.o Would be nice not being limited to the crappy in game chat to communicate.

I play at least a few times a day, but I'm not exactly rocking a beastly deck so...
You can use dragontactics.chatango.com for chat purposes, hehe.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can use dragontactics.chatango.com for chat purposes, hehe.
True, but I don't usually use that unless I'm checking for an answer to something. These forums I actually check consistently. o.o

Chat rooms bring me back to my teen years anyway. Awkward.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

True, but I don't usually use that unless I'm checking for an answer to something. These forums I actually check consistently. o.o

Chat rooms bring me back to my teen years anyway. Awkward.
It can be useful in other ways though. In my case, I can ask my guild leader to switch to the fusion exp bonus or ask guys to finish a boss when they don't seem to notice.