What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Is it just me or they make change with the limited gacha rate? I've rolled around 30 times but unable to get a single HR card let alone SR and above... all of them are R cards. :mad:

Is it just me or they make change with the limited gacha rate? I've rolled around 30 times but unable to get a single HR card let alone SR and above... all of them are R cards. :mad:

yep, the only cards ill prob use are two Miyas, lol.
and thats what i spent all the sweet stamina for ...

Edit:
Jeez, what are those maintenance durations ?

Last edited:

^ Took out servers for event closing > broke everything they could > somehow made stuff work 50% > closed down again > still waiting for RNGesus to come back to life and help them.

Lol, over 2 days maintenance and still nothing ......

Epic fail or stealth game closing ?

Lol, over 2 days maintenance and still nothing ......

Epic fail or stealth game closing ?

my guess is that the lead programmer or whoevers the "main guy to fix this" is on vacation somewhere far away.

Did I ever wonder which it takes place and there is no info what's going on XD

^ They'll patch something this week/compensate for the meltdown. Probably tournament will be back too.

so, did you guys already get the compensation ? If so, anything you had to do for it ?

^ Just logged in and got mine ......

yeah, now ive got mine as well.
I'm relieved now :p

Anyone get "Session Expired" the moment you click on Start Battle on the event bosses? Doesn't matter if I just logged in or not. Updated flash and cleared cache.

Happens in both firefox and chrome.

Last edited:

Anyone get "Session Expired" the moment you click on Start Battle on the event bosses? Doesn't matter if I just logged in or not. Updated flash and cleared cache.

Happens in both firefox and chrome.

i got that a couple times last week i believe, but the isse fixed itself pretty quickly. havent had it since.

Apparently the game decided to erase my deck? That was what was causing the crash since I had no decks that had a full set of cards. Weird but fixed now.

^ It was 1 of the reasons for the 2-3 patches of the last 2 weeks. It was supposed to anyway.

so, ive played the same enemy in the tournament back to back, a guy called hider.
... wasnt that supposed to be impossible ?

Don't tell me they fucked up. Again. So soon after a patch ? What's next ? Another 2 week delay before another broken patch comes out and messes something else ?

Don't tell me they fucked up. Again. So soon after a patch ? What's next ? Another 2 week delay before another broken patch comes out and messes something else ?

i mean, its a very minor thing and i'm not even sure they fucked up.
i just never played someone immediately back to back, so i thought it was impossible.

Back