What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Supahacka

Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

I'm a new player and I'm wondering if there's any resources outside the wiki, which seems pretty sparse. I've got questions on how leveling and ranking up interact, how to unlock all the H scenes, where to best spend my stamina early on, and any other tips on how to progress w/out throwing money at the screen. Any advice is welcome.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm a new player and I'm wondering if there's any resources outside the wiki, which seems pretty sparse. I've got questions on how leveling and ranking up interact, how to unlock all the H scenes, where to best spend my stamina early on, and any other tips on how to progress w/out throwing money at the screen. Any advice is welcome.
well, you shouldnt use your stamina on the limited quests early on, i think.
Your character gains levels (and therefore atk and def) by sacrificing other cards for it, an upgrade increases the max level.
the amount of atk and def points you get per level varies from char to char (or girl to girl, if you so want).
all the h-scenes i found where part of the story quest, altho i wasnt searching for any H-content, so there might have been some oppurtinities i may have missed.

EDIT: hoping someone else will answer the rest of the questions.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Urgh, this is awful. Up to quest 18 and still don't have any good cards from the gacha, other than two Anastasias, a Muriel, and a Mizuki.

For a few months now I've only done one match per tournament and kept a high enough ranking for 1000 medals every time. Not even sure why I keep bothering with the events and such, but meh.
Likewise. Well, I enjoy collecting, but I'm super-casual when it comes to actually playing the tourneys. Mostly because I take such a leisurely pace with leveling, especially when I have so many SRs to deal with.

Upgrading cards only raises the level limit. It can be done at level 1 or max, doesn't make a difference.

H-scenes are unlocked by upgrading certain cards (not counting the story cards).

Here's the list of confirmed h-scenes:

Stamina is best spent on events, due to their 1:1 stam:exp ratio. Otherwise, run the first quest if you need fodder, or simply progress normally. Stamina should definitely be saved for Saturday's dailies though, exp cards are a nice boost.

Otherwise, run the story and do the special missions for gacha tickets, use them on a rotation you like, hope for the best. But you'll be spending most of your time on events if you want any new premium cards. Even gacha points tend to be given out like candy in events.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Halfway through the bonus quest.

Dropping Frostys like candy, but the past four or so rolls have been nothing but garbage R spells/traps. Haven't had luck this bad with an event before.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Halfway through the bonus quest.

Dropping Frostys like candy, but the past four or so rolls have been nothing but garbage R spells/traps. Haven't had luck this bad with an event before.
was the same for me, always rolled some crystals from the santas helper tickets i spend so much of my poor stamina for ...
then i rolled a witch warrior candella this morning, so i can now say for sure that theres actually more possible cards in there than R trap and spell cards.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That crushing disappointment when you don't get a single drop after using an energy drink.

Last gacha roll was another fucking Elnett. God, I want to be done with this event.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ou man, I was playing today, My deck is so fun ... nothing to play by 3 turns, an I have 20 card 7 or lower =/ I want mulingan
What is your perfect mana curve?
This is of my future deck, My actual is more low cost

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I ended up with 2 Moco, all 3 of the event girls, 2 Elena, another Candella, Chihaya and a bunch of the HR story girl dupes.. guess I can't complain but I really wanted Vermillion instead of Traineau.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I ended up with 2 Moco, all 3 of the event girls, 2 Elena, another Candella, Chihaya and a bunch of the HR story girl dupes.. guess I can't complain but I really wanted Vermillion instead of Traineau.
I did 24 pulls, I dont know good or not ...
1 SSR: 7 cost Rena
1 SR: 5 cost elena
8 HR: 2 Anastasia, 2 chihaya, 2 Elnett, 1 Muriel, 1 Serringford

Tomorrow monday is there this event or a new?
EDIT: 4hours more, a pot I want a last pull
EDIT2: Last pull a R, a black orb,I want a santa helpers =(

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT: 4hours more, a pot I want a last pull
EDIT2: Last pull a R, a black orb,I want a santa helpers =(
my last pull was a natalie, just like all the times before ...

to be fair, i also got 1 elena, 1 chihaya and 1 candella.
the rest were some R cards i already own 3x or dont even want ...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So many dupes, barely any drops for how much stamina I've put into the bonus stage. My one and only gold pull was Mizuki, who I already had.

I could've lived without the chocolate girls, but not getting a single new card besides the event girl here hurts.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So many dupes, barely any drops for how much stamina I've put into the bonus stage. My one and only gold pull was Mizuki, who I already had.

I could've lived without the chocolate girls, but not getting a single new card besides the event girl here hurts.
Yep, someday a revival

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the turtle looks ridiculously strong, your thoughts ?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Does Ice Mage Frosty's upgrade only give +2/+1 per level?

That has to be a mistake for a SR card. I know her stats are pretty good for a 5 cost card, but I guess I was expecting more than well.. nothing from upgrading.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's true, she manages to scale worse than Marsha. Which is fine, since she's meant to be killed or avoided. A meager difference of 200 attack points means you don't have to waste resources into her either.

Crap premium rolls again.

Only new cards were Hirume in the revival gacha, and Princess from the regular premium gacha using a ticket. Got a third Kurone repeat from revival, and yet another goddamn Ryumei from premium.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's true, she manages to scale worse than Marsha. Which is fine, since she's meant to be killed or avoided. A meager difference of 200 attack points means you don't have to waste resources into her either.

Crap premium rolls again.

Only new cards were Hirume in the revival gacha, and Princess from the regular premium gacha using a ticket. Got a third Kurone repeat from revival, and yet another goddamn Ryumei from premium.
Princess is amazing. I would bet money on it that you are going to see them swarming around in peoples decks when they max her.

2300/2300 9 cost +300 vs dark? really freaking good.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do or not ... Is 2 pulls, only $20, dont need nothing, my deck is terrible, but I love open boosters!!!!
Maybe with new elemental draft, that allways is increible

Oh man, I want return alchemist badges when I want spend, ok, I did 2 ticket + 2 first time, SR Suzury + HR Sango

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

revival and premium should each only be 10$ on first spin.. the premium is pretty good this time so you could get something great.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

revival and premium should each only be 10$ on first spin.. the premium is pretty good this time so you could get something great.
Maybe, premium have nice HR, but I dont want redo my deck again, I need lvlup 8 cards and only finished one T_T

But revival ... is limit time!!!!

When is coming balance patch? with many card upgrades?

Edit: Premium
SR: Raquillet (My second), Suzuri (my second),
HR: Fiona (4th or more), Miya (my 3th)
I want fallen angel barbara and princess =(

Raquillet is a great remover with body, maybe I need ad to my deck ...

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes Raq is AMAZING, you can use wasted effort + Raq to kill everything in the game except like 5-10 cards, only the ones with >1500def at level 1. I would like to get Barbara as well, she is one of my favorite designs and is a really good card.