Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

16-5, 105, 1 mini drink.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well, i spend decent amount of time on AS - spending stamina at least 2 times per day. but was not able to get even one card from previous event. by the time event ended i was 20 stam away from boss battle. and with this event still dindn't get the first card. quite close though

I am level 86 with 115 stam.
If it's really free to play - what am i doing wrong
I'm not sure, but i got my first card in last event day 9 or something. Atm i'm on mission 14 without using stamina items. I normaly play every morning and evening (logging in few times tho) so i don't use stamina that effectively. My level is 91 or 92.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

17-4, 127, I lost track. Probably 8 or so regular and minis each.

I took a detour to farm light droplets/crystals to upgrade Nana and Flora though.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

16-3, 101, 0
giving up here cause i think the boss will murder me. and i want to advance some with the story, and get money.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

16-3, 101, 0
giving up here cause i think the boss will murder me. and i want to advance some with the story, and get money.
Story mode isn't going anywhere though, and is less exp-efficient. Unless the boss itself just brick walls you, I'd stick with the event regardless of how far you get for the 1:1 stamina:exp ratio, the higher chance of upgrade mats and the chance for prizes if you DO beat the bosses.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The boss only really ramps up in difficulty in 19 and 20. Before that it's pretty fair, unless your Deck is very underpowered. 19 and 20 is draw luck imho. If she draws shit, it's easy enough, if she gets a good hand, have fun.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

17-1, 95, 3 (6 mini-pot)
But I think that my deck can do more, maybe 17 and 18, but I dont think I can win 19 and 20 boss

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

17-2, 102, 1? I vaguely remember using 1 thus far.

So far my deck is keeping up but I fear not for long.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay. Another R from onsen. So much fun.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just hit level 128 and cleared quest 17 now. Got Jody #8 from the ticket (and Jody #9 from a regular gacha roll soon after).

Man, my onsen ticket luck has been terrible. Sylvie was my only good roll (and maybe my second Occult Obliteration), and even that's still a repeat drop. The rest has been Rs I already have 3-5+ of, like various elemental crystals, Shinobi Summons, Snake Charmer Amna, etc.

If I didn't have such a good $10 roll earlier, I might actually be pissed off by this. Then again, I don't remember my Oniwaka ticket luck being much better either.

On the plus side, I pulled my first Beckoning Darkness in normal gacha, so now I have at least one of every R card now.

Except this card. Has anyone even seen this yet?

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm level 100 and just finished 20-1. I've actually had decent luck with the limited gacha this time around, my first and second Onsen pulls were Miyabi and Forcefield of Light while my pull from quest 19 was HR Highborn Flora, everything else was the usual low grade R repeats like Roshambo Rinrin.

On the plus side, I pulled my first Beckoning Darkness in normal gacha, so now I have at least one of every R card now.

Except this card. Has anyone even seen this yet?
No, I haven't seen that one yet, not in my cards nor in battle. It is possible that it is in and no one or only a few people have pulled one since it's not in any of the premium summons, and the normal gacha doesn't hand out that many Rs, which is further compounded by the actual number of R cards that it can award.

Also, good luck to anyone who plans on or will attempt 19 and/or 20.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, I haven't seen that one yet, not in my cards nor in battle. It is possible that it is in and no one or only a few people have pulled one since its not in any of the premium summons, and the normal gacha doesn't hand out that many Rs, which is further compounded by the actual number of R cards that it can award.
Yeah, this card is basically Space Cadet Muto's skill in spellcard form (which is basically the same as Anastasia's skill, except it only counts wood cards, but on both sides of the field).

Of course, Muto herself is also rare as hell, since she hasn't been in premium either.

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, this card is basically Space Cadet Muto's skill in spellcard form (which is basically the same as Anastasia's skill, except it only counts wood cards, but on both sides of the field).

Of course, Muto herself is also rare as hell, since she hasn't been in premium either.
Hmm... well, I'll keep an eye out for it in the meanwhile and report any findings if I see one.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure, but i got my first card in last event day 9 or something. Atm i'm on mission 14 without using stamina items. I normaly play every morning and evening (logging in few times tho) so i don't use stamina that effectively. My level is 91 or 92.
dude Me too I'm 91 and on 14-4 atm

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm level 94, on Stage 16.2

On a side note, does anyone know if the onsen tickets are saved after this event or if it's a "use it or lose it" sort of deal? Asking because I've got about twenty of them remaining...after wasting a few on a bunch of garbage rares and not expecting anything, I pull this:

Not a deal-breaking card or anything, especially since I've got so many other cards I need to level, but now that I know the gacha isn't completely evil (or maybe it's just tempting me to spend more with this), I'm considering using my remaining tickets.

Attachments

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

17-3, 102, 1. Hoping to finish 18 before the event ends, assuming the boss there doesn't steamroll me. Don't expect to finish 19 or 20 since I won't be using any more drinks on this one.