What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Either a lot of people are messing with the script server-side to get draws they want/need or somebody needs to make it so paying to win puts you in a category separate from free players. All I've had the last 2 days in tourney is people who have maxed their decks with money whereas I'm struggling to even put 1 card on the field before they have 10. Getting hit by 2 hitwoman Natalie's and having to face down 3 set is some serious bs. I can't even get any worthwhile draws out of it because my card packs don't give me any fountains or anything.

Jirath

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DC'ed lost twice in a row when I was winning and it's always happening in summon phase. F5 also didn't help. I have enough tournament for today ._.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Jirath: You weren't my last opponent, were you? It seemed a bit too easy.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can I pull the "Gacha 11 Times" with 11 Premium Gacha Tickets or is that only possible using Gold (aka. cash)?

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can I pull the "Gacha 11 Times" with 11 Premium Gacha Tickets or is that only possible using Gold (aka. cash)?
Cash, if it does let you it won't give the star bonus for future spins.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I like the tournament, but:
1 My deck es lvl22
2 first day i could win vs some decks
3 today was terrible only a 1-8
4 everyone use card max lvl, cost 4 with 1300 or 5 with 1500 stop me
5 wtf decks with bomb with 2600 atk

I spend late $10 2sr, 4hr ... now I need do a new deck

What is the better cost composition cards?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, it doesn't even let me. *sigh* There goes my plans of getting guarateed SRs with a LOT of patience. So I suppose there's no point in hoarding tickets. Oh well, let's burn them then...

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like the tournament, but:
1 My deck es lvl22
2 first day i could win vs some decks
3 today was terrible only a 1-8
4 everyone use card max lvl, cost 4 with 1300 or 5 with 1500 stop me
5 wtf decks with bomb with 2600 atk

I spend late $10 2sr, 4hr ... now I need do a new deck

What is the better cost composition cards?
I'm no expert, but about 90% of the matches were practically decided by the time I could get out my 10+ cards. so unless you have some insane trap/spellcards that can turn the tides completely, I'd suggest focusing on the 5-8 mp cards. Most matches are decided by who can first put down two 1300+ cards on the field. It's not impossible to turn the match around, but unlikely. You need some absolutely broken cards, SSR units or your opponent to have rotten luck with drawing cards.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Here's some things I learned about trap cards since playing against real players:

-While cards like "Weakness" and "Prepare for Battle" are good for beating a superior creature, you need stuff like "Never Give Up", "Dodge", or "Invitation to Hell" to regain board control against multiple weaker creatures.

-1 trap triggers per attack, left to right. For example, if "Prepare for Battle" triggers, your unit won't heal from "Never Give Up" (Never give up triggers at the end of combat, so order doesn't matter). This makes "Prepare for Battle" an excellent cover trap for traps like "Invitation to Hell", "Banish", "Forcefield of Light", etc. Once your opponent triggers "Prepare for Battle" and weakens your big creature, they will want to commit to killing it, triggering the other traps.

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't understand how "competition points" work.

Much like the goggles, the "competition rules" button does nothing.
You get 2 CP for a win (or 1 CP if you win in the first turn).

You lose CP if you lose in the first 4 turns. If you lose after that its just no change in CP.

Your tourney ranking score is CP x RP.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get 2 CP for a win (or 1 CP if you win in the first turn).

You lose CP if you lose in the first 4 turns. If you lose after that its just no change in CP.

Your tourney ranking score is CP x RP.
thanks, good to know!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any one know if jp version had Android support? Would be nice to be able to play while at work since I get a lot of down time lol.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't understand why they're using score instead of just rp for matchmaking.. that's the whole POINT of rating

..and I'm not even convinced its using score either.. 5 of my last 7 matches have been against people in the top 100.. I'm hovering around 200

Last edited:

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This tournament is pissing me off to a point I didn't though possible . Keep getting matched to people with huge stack of ssr and all of them leveled to the max .
This is just pay to win and I am sick of it .

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Name me 3 card games were the person spending money on packs or single did not come out on top over casual players... Pokemon, yugioh, magic, all required you to buy packs to stand a chance.

In digital format, we have hearthstone and infinity wars. Both also require some monitary commitment to stand a chance.

What I'm saying is, all is in order. Payers are where they belong, at the top. When I get my paycheck I'll be putting down some cash myself to stand a chance.

You do have a point and I stated it before. The pairing system is busted. People aka swindler can be matched with people with twice his losses and half his wins. Just because they opponent searched at the same time. He should be locked to only be able to match against people in the top 10.

Last edited:

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Name me 3 card games were the person spending money on packs or single did not come out on top over casual players... Pokemon, yugioh, magic, all required you to buy packs to stand a chance.

In digital format, we have hearthstone and infinity wars. Both also require some monitary commitment to stand a chance.

What I'm saying is, all is in order. Payers are where they belong, at the top. When I get my paycheck I'll be putting down some cash myself to stand a chance.

You do have a point and I stated it before. The pairing system is busted. People aka swindler can be matched with people with twice his losses and half his wins. Just because they opponent searched at the same time. He should be locked to only be able to match against people in the top 10.
I understand the logic and I don't blame anyone , just venting frustration and wondering I am continuing wasting my time in that game . Between the random Gacha , seriously what's the point with limited or rare gacha is all you get is crystal and R card you get from the normal gacha . More and more I feel it's a pointless waste of time .

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, in that case I'll fill that half empty cup. While yes they have some advantage with premium gatcha and that will always be true, but there is a way to catch up in the form of event cards. While it's true that they also have access to the cards, but with them already having premium cards. Their lead gap us no longer as wide.

It's the law of diminishing return. While their full SR, ssr deck might not appreciate an event card as much.

Our decks who have lived off the 2k gatcha and free tickets means a lot more.

Tl;Dr version. Stick with it. Our decks will get better with the help of events and you can only get so far with premium before you start getting the same cards and nothing better to get.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would argue that, in Hearthstone's case specifically, it's a lot easier to be competitive as a free player than it is in other online card games.. provided you at least put in the time investment.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I would argue that, in Hearthstone's case specifically, it's a lot easier to be competitive as a free player than it is in other online card games.. provided you at least put in the time investment.
Natalie max lvl or common max lvl win middle game, usually bombs ssr can you win with traps

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have a new appreciation for jody now... Had a game where I had 250-ish hp left, opponent had 50-ish. He had a full defensive line-up, and 3 traps. With 9 cards left in my deck, pulled jody and summoned her. :cool:

But yea, wasn't expecting to win that one, and had to share it.