What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

well this is gay realizing you can't beat this event without massive energy drinks or had lvled up a ton before any events started. I remember not being able to beat an event like this in the jp version I should probably stop and just do upgrade material quest since this event seems to require cash.

They should of started with the easier defeat the boss this many times type quest rather than one that requires massive amounts of stamina since most of us don't have that yet

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It is same event time what jpn or was first event too in the game???

Max lvl and stamina in this game???

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that is the first event in the jp version I wasn't around for it but it sounds like it was not this retarded stamina consumption event like we have but rather a boss killing event where you just kill the boss to get its card. now that I think about it I'd say its likely that nutaku did this on purpose to try and make us spend cash on the first event they started an event that we as new players dont have the natural stamina to complete it on time.

Im done with this I'll just wait for the reprint rather than waste my money hoping a few bucks worth of stamina pots is enough

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

A new player should be more easily able to pass boards since your stamina restores on level ups much faster. It takes four and a half hours for me to get my stamina back. I think i have no shot at this event now that i will be travelling all day tomorrow.

I wonder if there is a droid phone app i can run the game from.

I guess it matters little since i got the card the first time through.

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A new player should be more easily able to pass boards since your stamina restores on level ups much faster. It takes four and a half hours for me to get my stamina back. I think i have no shot at this event now that i will be travelling all day tomorrow.

I wonder if there is a droid phone app i can run the game from.

I guess it matters little since i got the card the first time through.
Is there a reason to get both cards? I was under the assumption that you didn't need both of them since you can take one and max level/upgrade it after beating the tenth "quest".

Unless this card is special and you need both of them in order to upgrade or something...unless the point is to just have a duplicate.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if just collecting for eye candy. just get 1.

if you actually want to use it, you need more then 1. why? statistics. you are more likely to draw it when you run 2. you have a 1/50 chance to draw if you just run 1. if you run 2, you now have a 2/50 chance to draw it.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't know u got one at stage 10 that makes things alot easier if you dont have to make it to 20 maps

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just fought Nordland's AI.

So many SR/SSRs... I had board control the entire game, but still.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

The card in itself is kind of not spectacular. It has a good attack value and all, but its not like I am going to go out of my way to make sure I had 3 in my deck. I think its overcosted by a little, so right now it has a place in my deck as it fills a hole other cards would be better suited for. I just do not have those said cards that I would want yet.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those that are curious about bonus quest.
It is only one Stage.
The bonus quest is 1 progress point for 13 stamina.
No Boss once completed, though it can keep being ran. (Yes, I've completed the stage).
So even after all that, hadn't seen a 3rd drop yet.

Edit*
As to the value of the card?
Granted for it to be "worth its while" it does need to be max level and 90 is a tall order to achieve especially if you have more than 1 in a deck.
However, given the ability, it's effect is effectively a "Time Walk" in this game.
For those familiar with the name of that card, and the later released variants with a more balanced cost, know that it can be a game changer when used at the right time.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What else drops from the bonus quest besides more Oniwakas?

Only on quest 16 atm.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What else drops from the bonus quest besides more Oniwakas?

Only on quest 16 atm.
Just quote from previous page, with updated info:

For those that are curious about bonus quest.
It is only one Stage.
The bonus quest is 1 progress point for 13 stamina.
No Boss once completed, though it can keep being ran. (Yes, I've completed the stage).
Other drops also include: Crimson Crystal and Essence of Crimson
So even after all that, hadn't seen a 3rd drop yet.

Edit*
As to the value of the card?
Granted for it to be "worth its while" it does need to be max level and 90 is a tall order to achieve especially if you have more than 1 in a deck.
However, given the ability, it's effect is effectively a "Time Walk" in this game.
For those familiar with the name of that card, and the later released variants with a more balanced cost, know that it can be a game changer when used at the right time.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotcha.

I'm assuming it's at least as rare as the stone drops in X-5/X-6 story quests, or love brews/philosopher's stones in the daily quests, and at that stamina cost, I probably won't run it for long. Guess I'll go back to grinding the lower levels once I finish quest 20. I'm running low on R exp cards, anyway.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

29 potions later, levels 109-114, and still no 3rd drop.

This drop rate = ..|..

My last dollar spent on the game.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully someone does find the 3rd drop so they can let us know. Given how rare it is based on your experience, I wonder if it could be the SR boss girl. :p

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully someone does find the 3rd drop so they can let us know. Given how rare it is based on your experience, I wonder if it could be the SR boss girl. :p
It is according to the banner.
But it has a far less than 1% drop rate given that i would have cleared the bonus level more than 3 times now.