What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Sweet, the game remembers where you were on daily stages from the previous week. No need to be afraid of wasting stamina.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not 1 word. i'm starting to assume that they wont even be opening it. they probably can't fix it or the jap dev dont care enough to fix it for the western release.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Given how few and far between the premium gatcha tickets are I'm assuming we should be saving them until a useful event girl comes along?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not 1 word. i'm starting to assume that they wont even be opening it. they probably can't fix it or the jap dev dont care enough to fix it for the western release.
Aren't you jumping the gun a little? It's been two weeks. We had to wait MUCH longer for events on other games, not to mention that we DID have tournaments open, however brief and buggy it was. I'm honestly surprised that they even planned on opening tournaments a week into the game's release.

I'm more concerned with the lack of response from Nordland lately...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but that's the thing, we are not waiting for our "first event". we are waiting for something that's suppose to be available. it's also not just a "wait for this date". it's a "we are a week late" deal. i dont remember any event being a week late from it's due date. few days sure.

that's where i put my basis from. it's not unfounded.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We had Aigis' Karma delayed a week on top of a two-week break, so no, this isn't the first time. Aigis devs already proved they don't give a shit about us though.

I still think you're being impatient, but eh.

Edit: Well, at least you can't say that we're not getting anything at all tomorrow.

Looks like an event for getting 2+ copies of... a 9-cost SR (SSR at max upgrade) who inflicts Shinobi Summons on the enemy's entire field upon defeat. Not bad, not bad at all.

Her starting stats are pretty garbage, but it looks like she has decent growths.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that flier looks awesome... i can't wait. what time tomorrow? 4pm pst like the "new day" of daily quest or new day as in 12AM w/e time they are in.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the rewards for the new event are amazing!

first and 2nd boss gave SSR exp cards and the 3rd stage had R exp cards as a reward

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the rewards for the new event are amazing!

first and 2nd boss gave SSR exp cards and the 3rd stage had R exp cards as a reward
2nd stage 1st level also had R exp card as 3rd reward. Might just be 3rd reward in general for all is R exp.

dv232

Reputation score

After trying the premium Gacha I have a bit of feedback.

I really liked the game, however the premium gacha has been quite disappointing and because of it I will never pay into this, or any other Gacha based game again. I did 3 spins of the 11x premium gacha. On the final spin with the maximum Gacha rank, I got 9 rares, mostly starter cards like Gang Boss Asuka, and the two guaranteed SR were cards I already had duplicates of.

I understand that the gacha is random, but that is still a lot of money to put down to end up feeling unsatisfied. I don't mind paying for F2P games, but only if the game makes the purchase feel worthwhile.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

How do I report a bug with the cards?

Fox Queen Hotaru from this event has text that says when that card is attacked and destroyed that it gives all characters on your field +300 attack.

This ability triggers when you suicide attack with Hotaru into an enemy. That does not seem like it should trigger when you attack with Hotaru?

moonblack

Reputation score

How do I report a bug with the cards?

Fox Queen Hotaru from this event has text that says when that card is attacked and destroyed that it gives all characters on your field +300 attack.

This ability triggers when you suicide attack with Hotaru into an enemy. That does not seem like it should trigger when you attack with Hotaru?
I already reported that, now I'm waiting for an answer.

Ryhpez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone able to get the 'login 1 day during event' mission to complete? Feels like I'm missing out here...

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Daily login reset is at 8pm est. Probably 14 hours after event started.

moonblack

Reputation score

For the Fox Queen issue:
Hello moonblack,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We'll investigate the issue and try to resolve it as soon as possible.
Does this happen with the other forms of the card or just with the "Fox Queen" upgrade?

We're sorry for the inconvenience this caused and hope you enjoy your time with Angelic Saga.

Regards,
The Angelic Saga Support Team
For the issue with the "login 1 day during event" this is the answer I got when I asked about it earlier:
Hello moonblack,

We're aware of the issue. Tomorrow you should be able to redeem both the reward for today and the day after so don't worry about it too much. We can assure you, no items won as part of the "Event Mission" system will be lost.

Regards,
The Angelic Saga Support Team

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the issue with the "login 1 day during event" this is the answer I got when I asked about it earlier:
Good to hear, the bar never fills up for me to recieve it either.
Glad it's a known issue.

Last edited:

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just had to double-check, because it'd bother me to no end if I didn't... and, you can't use Gacha Points for the Limited Gacha -.- Just, saving you all the trouble of checking it yourselves.

EDIT: Okay, happy ending to the story after all. Spent the 10k normal gacha, and managed to roll my first HR off of there: Pirate Mary. ^^

EDIT 2: Man, do I regret not spending more time farming upgrade materials before this event hit ^^;

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

pity that could be playing very nice if not large hook again son where everything is.
Without real money no special cards.