What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Well, the thing is, i was in the top 5 on medal ranking, very few people had close number of medals with me. Now after an unannounced tournament that is laggy and unstable, about 20 people have double the amount of medals than i do. Those medals also come with various items thrown in-between them, pretty much neutralizing the hard work i put in the last week.

Which is why i think it's unfair if the game isn't rolled back >.<
Is medal ranking really all that important? Won't you lose it the second you spend the medals anyway?

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, the thing is, i was in the top 5 on medal ranking, very few people had close number of medals with me. Now after an unannounced tournament that is laggy and unstable, about 20 people have double the amount of medals than i do. Those medals also come with various items thrown in-between them, pretty much neutralizing the hard work i put in the last week.

Which is why i think it's unfair if the game isn't rolled back >.<
Is there a reward for placing high in the medal rankings? Just curious.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a reward for placing high in the medal rankings? Just curious.
Not that I'm aware of, don't see anything mentioned about arena rewards in the help either.

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's no reward for the medal ranking part, but there are rewards from the tournament. i believe it was something like: droplet, 20 medals, droplet, 30 medals, etc... it's these tournament rewards that i have qualms with, kinda mess up the balance of power so far.

Edit: Just a bit pissed off, don't really mind me, i'll go take a shower or something :)

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's no reward for the medal ranking part, but there are rewards from the tournament. i believe it was something like: droplet, 20 medals, droplet, 30 medals, etc... it's these tournament rewards that i have qualms with, kinda mess up the balance of power so far
The medals and droplets are pretty insignificant. Only got around 200 medals myself and that's only enough to buy 2 normal cards. Droplets, I already had plenty of from grinding maps so not much help there. If you were going to be upset over something it should be the gacha points you missed out on rather than the useless stuff.

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After grinding the arena for the last few days, i don't really need the gacha points, i don't have the money to further upgrade my cards.

The medals on the other hand... 200 medals is almost 2 days worth of arena grinding, i would gladly trade my gacha points for medals, puts me a lot closer to those tournament cards.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After grinding the arena for the last few days, i don't really need the gacha points, i don't have the money to further upgrade my cards.

The medals on the other hand... 200 medals is almost 2 days worth of arena grinding, i would gladly trade my gacha points for medals, puts me a lot closer to those tournament cards.
I'd gladly trade my gold for your gacha points. Not sure why, but I've never had a gold shortage for some reason. Maybe I'm just leveling the wrong cards. :p

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1 Energy Drink and 1 Gatcha Ticket as compensation for the disabled Tournaments is not that bad.

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd gladly trade my gold for your gacha points. Not sure why, but I've never had a gold shortage for some reason. Maybe I'm just leveling the wrong cards. :p
Haha, say that after winning almost 700 arena battles, that's about 250k gacha points spent so far ( didn't get a single HR or above ).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha, say that after winning almost 700 arena battles, that's about 250k gacha points spent so far ( didn't get a single HR or above ).
I'm gonna end up like you eventually then, at around 130k points myself and no HRs yet either. :p

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

starting to wonder what 1 level is for RP.

Just beat someone 168 RP higher than me and I still got 400 gacha points lol

edit:

MFW my first HR card from normal gachas is decree

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

starting to wonder what 1 level is for RP.

Just beat someone 168 RP higher than me and I still got 400 gacha points lol

edit:

MFW my first HR card from normal gachas is decree
Decree has lost me 2 matches in tournament so far. The first was when the enemy had a decree, and the second was when I failed to draw either of my decrees or 2k unit an entire match.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Decree has lost me 2 matches in tournament so far. The first was when the enemy had a decree, and the second was when I failed to draw either of my decrees or 2k unit an entire match.
Yeah, was hoping to get more decrees since I only had 1 :)

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The RND is torturous in this game. PeroPero really spoiled me. :p

And the lack of sex scenes is getting a little offputting. I don't need to upgrade just to have a color palette switch. What is this, final fantasy?

Quick question, does 10 gold gatcha tickets = 11 draws? Or is it still 1 draw per ticket?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 draw per ticket. unless you buy the 11 pack with cash, then it gives you that 1 ticket extra for free.

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1 draw per ticket. unless you buy the 11 pack with cash, then it gives you that 1 ticket extra for free.
Graci. No use of hoarding then. Sigh - RNG fighters, unite!

moonblack

Reputation score

Finally I managed to get the last Celestial Essence I needed to upgrade Kira to her final form. It took a while due to the RNG, but it was worth it just for her new look alone. :)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my friend also got decree from forgiveness ticket today >.>

moonblack

Reputation score

Must be "Decree Day", got my 3rd from the ticket given for Tournament being canceled.
Lucky you, all I got from that ticket was my second Nadeko (which I don't even need). :(