What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 6/26 - COMPLETE)

Took my sweet time playing the game, that was amazing from start to finish.

I really liked the combat system in the game. While it's pretty simple, you can try juggling your equipment optimizing resistances for different bosses making the game so much easier. When the game introduced magic immune enemies boy did I have to change my play style. All in all, combat felt varied and tactical to me, awesome stuff.

The only thing I could wish for is the shack guy ending similar to that of LeBlanc. I feel like the guy deserves more attention, since he was the first to spoil Riven.

Still, a great game. Easily one of the best out there and among my all time favourites now. Thank you so much for creating this!

Last edited:

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the final "DLC" will have different scenes, as opposed to a focused segment like Slave Trainer or Minotaur ending, so it might be possible Shaq will feature.

But don't pin me down on that, all we know about the final DLC so far is that tentacles will be involved.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the slime, giant centipede, and dog scenes? They're not in the gallery and I've been playing for the last 5 hours doing literally everything else but finding those scenes.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You have to lose to the general Sulla at the very end of the game. Once in the slave trained ending, just continue there and you will eventually get them. It's pretty much on rail and they are required scenes to finish this ending.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the slime, giant centipede, and dog scenes? They're not in the gallery and I've been playing for the last 5 hours doing literally everything else but finding those scenes.
Those are all part of the Slave Training DLC - after finishing the main game...

EDIT: - Keyen added that you have to lose the final battle...

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm already at the point where I can choose to be at the Bar or the Dungeon, Riven's Lust is at 67 which I know is way too low to really get through either scene without a game over. Is there any way to increase her lust without starting over?

I've done most of the events already, so there doesn't seem to be much left, sort of playing through without a guide so far but with limited options I started checking the walkthrough and realized I missed a bunch of points. Riven is at level 17 and I have done most of the side quests I can find, including the Minotaur ones.

Not sure if I am stuck with no way to increase this to win (maybe a potion or something since the inn guy just keeps giving me the same scenes over and over with no increase), or will have to play again.

Keyen

Reputation score

I was thinking of this game (and i'm hyped for the next update), and I thought of something:

Don't you think the "good" endings are a bit underwhelming compared to the bad ones?

I mean, the slave ending and the minotaur ending are great and with a good duration, when the 4 "goods" ending are short (too short, imo), and not really rewarding. I think it is one of the few weakpoints of the game.

Don't you think a "true ending" or a "best ending" could be added (I know, it will probably not since it is the last update, but I have the right to dream!)?

For instance, the current LB ending could be removed (but the scene can be reused), and instead, you have a lenghty ending with the Black roses (where Riven is used to "reward" them, as LB says somewhere, for instance. It can be something else, post content). The conditions for getting it would be killing every optional boss, or a amount of pink crystal (40, 45, 50?), or an amount of lust (for instance 200 or 250), or something like that.

Just a quick suggestion^^

Last edited:

borkenone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't you think the "good" endings are a bit underwhelming compared to the bad ones?
That's why I think that the the Castrum enduing would work best with a playable after-ending. For you will be interacting with the villagers you did spend time with in the main-game event.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing version 1.0.5 and have got to the boss in the tentacle tunnels where you fell through the floor from the prison. How do you move the black sphere that's blocking the entrance. Thanks.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm playing version 1.0.5 and have got to the boss in the tentacle tunnels where you fell through the floor from the prison. How do you move the black sphere that's blocking the entrance. Thanks.
the black spheres are a blockade that will be removable once youre near the endgame.
How far you are into the game i cant really tell, but im guessing not far enough to have the staff youre neeeding.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the black spheres are a blockade that will be removable once youre near the endgame.
How far you are into the game i cant really tell, but im guessing not far enough to have the staff youre neeeding.
I'm quite far into the game. Riven is at level 21, Irelia is level 17, Katarina level 17 and Dyuu is level 16.

Hoboy

Reputation score

I'm quite far into the game. Riven is at level 21, Irelia is level 17, Katarina level 17 and Dyuu is level 16.
That isn't really helpful - what were the last events you witnessed/played? Player levels can change based upon how much one likes to grind (I tend to be very highly leveled because I hate surprise game overs)...

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That isn't really helpful - what were the last events you witnessed/played? Player levels can change based upon how much one likes to grind (I tend to be very highly leveled because I hate surprise game overs)...
I have just beaten the tentacle mass boss in the mine to get the forge reopened.

Hoboy

Reputation score

I have just beaten the tentacle mass boss in the mine to get the forge reopened.
Then as I remember (it's been a couple of months - but you could check one of the walkthroughs on the Patreon page) you've got a ways to go. You're maybe 60% through the game, and they aren't removable until almost the end...

Keyen

Reputation score

Then as I remember (it's been a couple of months - but you could check one of the walkthroughs on the Patreon page) you've got a ways to go. You're maybe 60% through the game, and they aren't removable until almost the end...
Hum, not that much. He needs to finish getting support (the mine, the captain, and Irelia blade), and then,
LB will be captured. Once you rescue her and capture the castle, you can remove the balls.
So I would say 30min-1H.

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Might be a dumb question but is the game download from patreon the complete of sorta demo?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Might be a dumb question but is the game download from patreon the complete of sorta demo?
dude ...
maybe you should read up a little bit on their patreon and stuff, cause the game is basically complete.
not a demo.
its complete.

and its free.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was thinking of this game (and i'm hyped for the next update), and I thought of something:

Personally I agree. I'm not that big a fan of the corruption/mindbreak fetish so the endings where basically the bad guys (or the minotaurs) win didn't really do much for me.

If it had to be such an ending I'd much prefer a Dyuu-breeding end. :D

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I havent this much fun with a RPG since the Violated Heroine days. And its a long RPG too. I lost it at the rainbow tentacle. Havent had a good laugh with RPG in a while. I only played LoL for very little and the only name i know is Katarina because she appears in trailers.

Which one is better to side with Katarina or Irelia? Which has the most H-scenes if that even matters.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which one is better to side with Katarina or Irelia? Which has the most H-scenes if that even matters.
Whichever you prefer really. It's possible to get most scenes in one playthrough, however I would recommend checking this walkthrough since some stuff is easy to miss: