What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 10/16)

You're missing a scene involving only Irelia and Riven after they drink some wine. Won't give further spoilers.
Ah yes, found it. Thanks!
It feels weird playing as katarina in the caves with rivens paperdoll to the side. You might want to force hide it while controlling other characters instead of making the player do it.
I think it's a bug, I couldn't remove it after using the "condition" menu.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

God, now I'm going to be picking the game apart figuring it out... Can I get a hint, please?
Katarina's affection goes down every time you let the minotaurs go another round. You don't have to watch as many times as you might think you do.

It feels weird playing as katarina in the caves with rivens paperdoll to the side. You might want to force hide it while controlling other characters instead of making the player do it.
Yeah, this will be fixed next time.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Katarina's affection goes down every time you let the minotaurs go another round. You don't have to watch as many times as you might think you do.
So she is this game's version of Aka then :p

Is there any limit to how many eggs you can give the minotaur? I started getting 100 gold every other 5 I brought him.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, good.

I like Aka.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh, good.

I like Aka.
Yeah me too. What I meant is that she will probably not get any affection up when she sees you doing sexual acts all over the place, just like Aka. Which is why I have Aka with 20 affection points in TLS :D

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where exactly do you find the rats for the Minotaur?

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where exactly do you find the rats for the Minotaur?
You can't. Not in this version anyway. Says so on their blog.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I found a bug: When you finally get out of the mines after the jail floor collapsing, it's possible to enter the mansion before even entering LeBlanc's shop and talking about entering the mansion in the first place.

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty easy to keep him out. Sorry, didn't think about him wandering in there and I guess it didn't happen in any of our test games.
The random number generator and I have an interesting history. If it's possible for it to screw me over in some way, it will, often to the surprise and amusement of game designers.

In this particular case, it did so by having him walk into the same square at the top of the passageway to the kitchen both the first and second times I talked to the woman in the house, with the result that I thought he was supposed to stand there and that I was missing something, like taking the cakes early.

But no, it was just bad RNG.

Other than that, nice chapter. I was a little amused by the two empty wine bottles on the bedsheets - Sulla might not notice the wine going missing, but he might notice the wine on the bedsheets. Stuff stains, y'know.

As a side note, Irelia and Riven can really hold their liquor. I know that I'd be basically useless after a full bottle of wine...

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So she is this game's version of Aka then :p

Is there any limit to how many eggs you can give the minotaur? I started getting 100 gold every other 5 I brought him.
Katarina isn't as friendly, or as sex-negative. She'll be up for a wider variety of action later.

There's no limit to the eggs, but if you've gotten the main rewards, there's nothing but gold to earn.

I found a bug: When you finally get out of the mines after the jail floor collapsing, it's possible to enter the mansion before even entering LeBlanc's shop and talking about entering the mansion in the first place.
I am aware of this, but it's unresolved since I cannot figure out what's broken. The doors look right, so unless I'm missing something, there's a bug somewhere else that I haven't tracked down.

As a side note, Irelia and Riven can really hold their liquor. I know that I'd be basically useless after a full bottle of wine...
Well, I figure they're legendary warriors, they should be able to handle a lot of alcohol...

sigmazx

Reputation score

What is the closet scene?

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Talk to an old woman in the SE of town. That'll tell you where to go for the closet scene.

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it possible to move out town if not have sex with man who saved MC ?

sigmazx

Reputation score

Talk to an old woman in the SE of town. That'll tell you where to go for the closet scene.
how did i miss this. good find and good on the dev for these hidden stuff.

thanks.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you not pay rent anymore once Irelia appears?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of the shack scene, I can't get it to trigger. once I get inside the shack, I click on everything, try to leave (can cause soldiers coming), click on everything, nothing happens. Am I missing something or is my game bugged?

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Speaking of the shack scene, I can't get it to trigger. once I get inside the shack, I click on everything, try to leave (can cause soldiers coming), click on everything, nothing happens. Am I missing something or is my game bugged?
There's an opening just above the crates in the north part of the shack, go in there and face left, then click.

HarrierStrike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a matter of fact, i entered the mansion before even rescuing Irelia while wandering aimlessly. Looks like there is no trigger to activate the mansion.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As a matter of fact, i entered the mansion before even rescuing Irelia while wandering aimlessly. Looks like there is no trigger to activate the mansion.
There is a trigger, and it's being wrongly activated or bypassed somehow. This bug remains unfound, unfortunately.

EDIT: No longer true! It will be fixed for next version.

Last edited:

Monstrance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you not pay rent anymore once Irelia appears?
I don't think so, since you can only do it at night and night time is determined by the story. I'm guessing once the plot advances Irelia will leave the party and at some point it'll be night time again.