What's new

[NOT Rpgmaker] Heroine and Fairy RPG [Name pending]

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well, gonna try to be short and to the point.

I've had this idea for an RPG with a "heroine" looking girl and a fairy as protagonists, not made in RPG Maker, with a few H scenes and having a bit of focus on the combat side while having the "exploration" be similar to the "exploration" in Phoenix Wright (that is, "first person" in a way, no walking through maps made out of tiles and such)

And while right now it's just that, an idea, I am fairly sure I can get this through to the end, but for that I'm going to go ahead and ask you all for support.

WAIT! DON'T GO! I don't mean "Go gib me patreon munnis", when I say I'm asking for support, I mean in the form of feedback! Sweet, delicious feedback.

And since I know I suck at trying to keep track of a forum thread (I'm betting I lose track of this thread before saturday) I went ahead and made a Discord server ( ) where I'll try my best to keep info up to date.

Also, because I sure as hell don't want to be making a new post every time I have something like "I tried to make the combat function, but instead the game imploded" every day or so. (I believe I can get away with that on the Discord)