What's new

RPG 屈辱のリング -MIX WRESTLING Ri[M]IX- RJ121563

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 屈辱のリング -MIX WRESTLING Ri[M]IX-

For some reason this game just will not run for me.

The main screen comes up and the tutorial goes well but anything after that causes the game to crash. Does my comp need to be running Japanese Unicode mode to get this game to work? I ask because because running it in compat mode and admin mode did nothing.
How's the file file path? Some times there is odd things that happen when you download and extract files. you can identify this because the files or folder will english looking text for names which make no sense at all. Here is a example of a file i have right now "âCâïâcâHü[âNüEâTü[âK ü`ÅùÉφÄmâîâôé╠û`î»ü`"
The fix for this is the change the name to any folders with text like above to normal American/British english text. I tend to change the file names to "unknown 01" "RPG 01" or "wolf 01" depend on the type of the engine used.

if this doesn't sound like your problem then i suggest you get a program called chiitrans which will run programs in japanese unicode for you and translate the text.

anyonw know what this means?

View attachment 17606
That is nothing but the file path. Programmers tend to use this dialog box with this text when there is something wrong with the path to the game. Other than that i don't know.

Same problem
Run on Win7 32Bit

Try the App Local , but also crash if select the 2'nd option
What the path to your exe file? Go to the folder it's in and copy the address on the top of the window.

oook how do change to win7 32Bit? I have win8.1
Spend $100+ on a new copy of Windows 7 and downgrade your computer. That or make a virtual machine and find a virtual hard drive with it already installed.
I give this solution a 1% chance of working.

Last edited:

smsmsmsm

Reputation score

the link doesn't work anymore...anybody knows what happened? looks like their website is gone, too.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Someone find out what happened please. Get someone on the case cuz I dont even remember what the hell this was

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone find out what happened please. Get someone on the case cuz I dont even remember what the hell this was
Its this game.

Do you remember now? For some reason dlsite broke the link to it.

I probably still have my copy.

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not just this game. All of their games are gone from DL Site. It seems that when the circle closed up shop they pulled all their games down.

11/18追記:各販売サイトとも商品ページがなくなってました。作者ブログを見に行ってみましたところ
突然ですがこの度、ブログを閉鎖する事となりました。
当サークルの作品に関しましても、全委託サイト様に販売停止の旨ご連絡させて頂いております。
今後の作品も同様に制作中止としていますので、ご理解の程お願い致します。
Source: erorpg.jp/tag/プロレスでリョナ生活/

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not just this game. All of their games are gone from DL Site. It seems that when the circle closed up shop they pulled all their games down.
but... but... but... i paid for it :(

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

but... but... but... i paid for it :(
Go to

Make sure the second set of radioboxes has the left setting ("receive email") checked, and save.

DLSite will now send an email to your registered address whenever a game on your account is removed from sales.
You will no longer be able to access the regular game page, but from

you will still be able to download the latest version from the "DL" link. You have 2 weeks from end-of-sale to do this, afterwards that link will disable, too.

I imagine for something like a copyright takedown that gracetime may be shorter, but usually this gives you a last-chance to get a local copy.
For some reason, this feature isn't available on english dlsite. It does seem like a neat, fair thing to do, though.

Mariohentai

Reputation score

Can someone please post the full game? All I can find is pics and videos of it, but nothing shows all the sex scenes.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

you go, along with some other games of this circle.
Move the slider to the right and click the button to see links.
The link above is only accessible from ulmf board.
Please don't redistribute the links without permission.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to necro this thread but a few years ago, i heard that the artist shut down his/her pixiv and dlsite. However, recently i found a game that has a very similar art style to this game. Could it be that the artist is returning to dlsite to make new games under a new name?

The game on dlsite has the ID RJ177535

heres the link to the game i am referring to.

i hope they stay this time around since they shut down their stuff right after they announced a new Mix Wrestling Remix that never came out.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Remix version featuring the wrestling girl with the huge rack was different from the others in the series since it was obvious the character design was outsourced.

The circle is gone, but the artist didn't quit so if there are any similarities between the two games in terms of art it wouldn't be too surprising.

hawkboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry to necro this thread but a few years ago, i heard that the artist shut down his/her pixiv and dlsite. However, recently i found a game that has a very similar art style to this game. Could it be that the artist is returning to dlsite to make new games under a new name?

The game on dlsite has the ID RJ177535

heres the link to the game i am referring to.

i hope they stay this time around since they shut down their stuff right after they announced a new Mix Wrestling Remix that never came out.
O_O that game looks promising thx for the link

datree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
One hell of a necro but does anyone have this game saved in there catalogue and is willing to share?