What's new

RPG [ 星のカルテット] 精霊建国ものがたり RJ122429 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ122429_img_main.jpg

Just sharing a game i bought, pretty much sure there is no links for this game at the time i'm posting this.
DLSite:
DL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: RJ122429 - 精霊建国ものがたり

Thx alot man. +rep

This game got terrible reviews, such a shame, the images looked very promising.

I for one was expecting a good game. Etigoya liked it tho, but being able to read in Japanese is a great asset towards liking or disliking games.

This game got terrible reviews, such a shame, the images looked very promising.

I for one was expecting a good game. Etigoya liked it tho, but being able to read in Japanese is a great asset towards liking or disliking games.

Well i can only agree with you, i was also expecting a good game, art was kinda meh not to say bad but then i enjoyed the lines from what i could read.

Thank a lot!!!:)

hidden item in 1.jpg for 50 hp recover, 2.jpg for mp 30 recover

if after get boat still virgin, can get weapon in east island

Does this game have new game plus? Just wonder if it would carry the items over so that playing "virgin" run would be easiler.

Would give you +rep again but I already gave you +rep not to long ago lol. :p thanks again.

hm... I am stucked at the "mix juice" part. The fairy required for it. Any idea where to get it? Best yet, is there anyone writting a simple faq?

hm... I am stucked at the "mix juice" part. The fairy required for it. Any idea where to get it? Best yet, is there anyone writting a simple faq?

this item? 2.jpg , 1st and 2nd item can buy in 1.jpg ,if cant buy item from him, buy a lot 3.jpg for drop 色気 (Sex appeal) under 200, 3rd can buy in right side town's item shop, 4th need combine... if need collect item to make it, need each day go 1.jpg SE house, talk to ppl inside (change clothes will get different item?), last item can buy from fairy who down in slum bar NW

Last edited:

EDIT: silly me. I never notice that the sythesis part have a 2nd option >_< Thhanks for the help!

Last edited:

Where to get new clothes and what are the 5 stats down in the stats page? The ones that have obviously something to do with sex stuff.

Oh and what are the heart items in usable items menu (potions and stuff).

I'm stuck on the shark boss; she just sends me back to the beginning of the dungeon when I talk to her. I assume the CG gallery unlocks after you clear game? That, or it's one of the synth items I haven't made yet because I can't find some of the ingredients...

By abusing the meteor items, I cleared all the arena fights and unlocked the dungeon to the right, but can't kill her yet, either.

I'm stuck on the shark boss; she just sends me back to the beginning of the dungeon when I talk to her. I assume the CG gallery unlocks after you clear game? That, or it's one of the synth items I haven't made yet because I can't find some of the ingredients...

By abusing the meteor items, I cleared all the arena fights and unlocked the dungeon to the right, but can't kill her yet, either.

try back to slum area bar talk to someone, then u can find something outside water zone

no cg or hscene room or i cant find

have no 2 doungen done and now ?
Now as you continue XD?

anyone try those 99 awesome shot on enemies? i used them and beat those hard group sex peoples. they are really hard to defeat and i always endup sex. but after using those super shot i always beat them easily. but didn't get any ship to go to other islands.

hello i extracted game lounched it pressed to stat new game and i got this message: Unable to find file:Graphics/Characters/(7japan heroglifs)

do you have the rpgmaker RTPs installed?

So I got to Undine (the water/shark/pirate boss) but she keeps countering me to death.

Where do I get some good attack items or magic? The magic shop girl always refuses to teach me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back