What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: クロノスフィアー [Chronos Fear]

How can I actually get the Demo? °_°

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can I actually get the Demo? °_°
At this point you'll have to go back a lot of pages to find it. In one of their blog posts that they made back in (I think) March of 2014, they posted a link to it. You'll have to go back until you find the download link.

I'd just link you to it myself, but I don't know if the developers would be okay with that. The forum mods might also have a problem with us doing that too, because of the main character's appearance.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yup, it's still there on the blog. Just narrow it down by going to Kronos Sphere and go the the very first blog post about that game which is the 22nd.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it safe to say this game is abandoned? It's been nearly 4 years now.

OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They literally just posted an update video last month, I'm assuming all that is left are Voice acting, and a few game over CGs. That being said i'm expecting it early next year.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They said that they will be quiet until they have a major progress report to announce or something.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New post on the website! CG of a game over (im assuming) with a fly and a message thanking for peoples patience and saying they're close to completion!

Reputation score

New post on the website! CG of a game over (im assuming) with a fly and a message thanking for peoples patience and saying they're close to completion!
Actually...

Blog said:
Today's update will be very small.
We have decided not to make any large updates until we get closer to completion.
We apologize for making everyone who is looking forward to the finished product wait so long.

Progress is moving slowly but surely.
We would be very grateful if you would continue to wait patiently for us.
The news isn't quite so good, but it is still good news to hear they are alive and moving forward.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Still, I am relieved to hear that it's still being worked on. Was worried after such length in time.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

And I thought som1 was posting an update. Now I am not relieved :p

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Check the blog. You never know; there could actually be something there this time." I sarcastically thought to myself.
"No, you're stupid. It hasn't even been a year since the last blog post. There's not a chance they could have posted anything as of yet."

I went to the blog,
Lo and behold,
there was a post.

Nothing special. Whichever one of the devs the message is supposed to be representing, Google Translate tells me that the message goes something as follows:

Event Illustration Introduction 2

Thank you for all of your supportive comments.
I'm going at my own pace but I would like to continue to do my best for completion.

Illustrations are CG events from when you lose to the early monsters.
It comes along with a gameover CG of a blue slime. No H, and (thankfully) no guro.

No, wait, something's not right here...
Two blog posts within a month from eachother... 10/10 and 11/11...
And I was talking to myself...

This is a sign.

The end times.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New update on blog. Standing images of the character in different outfits this time.

Reputation score

They asked for ideas in the comments of what kind of clothes you'd like to see as options, and have taken a number of suggestions already from those. The next blog update will likely showcase a bunch more.

Also they mentioned that they will probably implement an array of underwear colours, for a bit of added customization.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How close is this game to completion?

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How close is this game to completion?
Unfortunately, you have no idea.
I feel like we should be saying that it'll be finished soon.
Like, maybe we should be seeing something within the next few months, or maybe by mid-year.
Unfortunately, that's exactly what we've been saying. For three years.
The only playable version of this game is the second demo, released in March of 2014.

First, the developer was hoping to have the game finished by late 2014. Then we were talking the beginning of 2015. Then mid-2015. Late 2015. New Years 2016. Mid-2016. I'm still going to be keeping my eye on this game, but at this rate, I'm not expecting to see anything until at least 2021 or later. And it doesn't help that the developers are being a couple of f***wads at communication, either.

For anyone who stops in on this thread up to this point, if you want to know how close this game is to being "finished," just go back and read through the thread. You'll have enough time to read from page 1 to this post thousands of times over before we even see another blog post out of these two dimwits.

Last edited:

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Updates to the blog are certainly very inconsistent, when the most recent gameplay footage was uploaded (this an unlisted youtube video uploaded in June of 2016) it was after a pause of 8 whole months. After that was a 5 month pause until the blog posted a sample CG, and then a 2 month pause until the next CG. After that, the blog updated with the alternative outfits rather frequently considering there was less than a month pause in between. Considering the last post was on December 10th, the next blog update could happen between now and maybe four more months? It seems unlikely that the devs would go on another 8 month pause. As for the game being done, it's hard to tell. The files in Hanakanmuri+ were last edited on April 25 of 2011 and DLsite says that Hanakanmuri Circle (the remade version) was sold in November of 2011, so not only is a dev time of ~7 months probably not accurate, but clearly doesn't compare to this game. The video shown in June 2016 showed music (whether that meant a finished soundtrack I don't know) but no voice. The cutscene system was also working by that point as well. If all that's left is the art and animation, who knows how long that will take. Especially since there's been such a noticeable change in artstyle between this game and the previous.
Sorry for rambling so much, but I've been a lot more interested in Noisy Crown's work since I was able to enjoy the fully translated version of Hanakanmuri Circle. Great game.

TL;DR: If past blog posts are an indicator, we should at least get a blog update within 4 months. No idea when the game will be done but the last demo in 2016 showed a pretty complete engine.

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I stopped trying to predict when the next blog post will be, based on previous blog posts, in 2015. It proved to be highly inaccurate.

Also, don't jinx it. The devs don't even know when they're going to make their next blog post. If you say they won't take another 8-month absence, then it probably will be another 8 months to two years before we see another post.

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a more recently updated site.

sp_

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And we have another update! Except it's a non-update.

They give "no further information" about Chronosfear but to commemorate the 10th anniversary of Hanakanmuri Circle they released a music mix on Youtube.

They raised my hopes up high... and dashed them!!

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You also raised my hope when the thread got updated, THEN YOU DASHED THEM!