What's new

閃電の守護騎士ニィナ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 閃電の守護騎士ニィナ

Is there no download link for the demo, or is it just me? Usually there's a big gold button below the preview art slides, but I don't see one for this game...

Is there no download link for the demo, or is it just me? Usually there's a big gold button below the preview art slides, but I don't see one for this game...

DLSITE had disable the download for demo already, you may try download from the official website

I couldn't find any leads to the full game - which leads me to believe the full game is not out yet. Just the demo.

Still no luck.
Must be some amazing game that players aren't gonna share yet.

Searching for the download link of the full game through the night! I cannot get it anyomore:(. Tired and exhausted! Now I just wait for someone who played shared it with everyone!

I've posted a request on anime-sharing. Hopefully we got an answer soon

Still not uploaded? Damn.

Can't wait much longer. Getting real close to just buying it on slsite

It's out. Thank you to whoever that shared this.

[130712] [Parthenon-Zero(パルテノンゼロ)] 閃電の守護騎士ニィナ + Tokuten + Update 1.01

For those of us less versed in the ways of nyaa, here's the torrent the person above is referring to.

Anyone got a complete save? I don't have it in me to scour through hundreds of possible chains of choices of moonspeak to get all of them, and I already got the obvious, easy scenes.

Or, failing that, a method of getting the monster scenes? I think all the scenes I'm missing have something to do with the monsters you get, but I only have the blue slime one, and I have no idea how I got that - it seemed totally random.

Got this from some chinese website

Attachments

• ??????????.zip
    860.6 KB · Views: 3

From

You need to find folder C: .......\parthenonzero\閃電の守護騎士ニィナ\
and paste the save file on it. Work for me! :D

Attachments

• nina_21per (RJ118202) save.zip
    35.6 KB · Views: 3

Works fine, you don't put it into the file you torrented, you have to find another folder. It was in My Documents for me.

I dont understand u
what u mean another folder
I put it into saem folder with game but Images is not in the game

Can you explain to me what exactly I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back