ACT [ 八房の小部屋 ] ドロシーと淫らしの森 RJ141053

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ドロシーと淫らしの森(RJ141053)

Here you go guys:

Note: I wasn't the one that cracked this, so don't give me any credit for it.

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you go guys:

Note: I wasn't the one that cracked this, so don't give me any credit for it.
Well thank you, sir.
And to hero, who cracked this :)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks ^^
Load probably too many.

man does not come out until the download link.

and with any other browser, the link is provided as broken XD

who has the same problem upload it down to not hir

Last edited:

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone Have a guide for the game?
or at least how do you get past the spell circle in the first forest?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's the only thing you need to know:

Whenever you get near the tentacle plants, just press "S" and you'll case a fire spell that kills it. Sometimes they drop a sort of potion that makes the protagonist horny when used.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone Have a guide for the game?
or at least how do you get past the spell circle in the first forest?
Yeah, keep having that interaction with the bat and that's it. What do???

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys! So in order to get the spell circle undone, you need to turn off the switch. For that, you need to go to the "abandoned" house on the right side of the map right by the ruins. Some events will only play through when you're in a certain state of clothed/naked and/or horny/not horny. I just cheated myself 99 of the horny pots and ended up using about 30 of them to beat the game. You need to go to the door and then the sign in the back left should go shiny. Read the sign and learn that it's owned by the baron. Who the fuck is the baron? Well, apparently he's the guy who owns the "whore museum" (as the translator calls it. I'm pretty sure it's just a brothel, though.). Go to the nice looking house and go to the bigger building in the back. You should be able to enter now. Go to the back and speak to the maid guarding the door to the baron's study while nude. You have to be nude for this. Apparently your pubes are just the way the baron likes or some shit. Idk. Talk, do stuff. You can do a few scenes. You need (I THINK this is necessary) to the basement, get nude and horny, then you'll be allowed to put on a show. At this point, you should be able to go back to the house, get naked, and get in. Then you'll have to go use the toilet. Afterwards you should be able to go down, get through the enemies, beat the boss (I forget exactly how if you need some sort of special condition, sorry) and then you can turn off the switch that was behind the boss in order to make the spell circle go away. Congrats! Don't forget to stay in the girl's tent for the night *wink wink*

IN THIS GAME OVERALL, WHEN SOMETHING ISN'T WORKING, TRY GETTING NUDE/HORNY. THE ONLY EXCEPTION I'VE FOUND ARE CERTAIN BOSS INSTANCES WHERE YOU CANNOT ENTER UNLESS YOU PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial!

mega.nz/#!std3RKiB!b1BknuRUJfRRg5ioZ1C4eBS62gFhzGJf_vwUSUGQpGI

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.