What's new

SIM [ninetail] VenusBlood -CHIMERA-

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: VenusBlood -CHIMERA-

how do you download this... i cant figure it out... im not good at this computer stuff... i just figured out how to get a picture under my name

OP
Archfiend

Archfiend

Lurker
Reputation score

First you need a program that can open .torrent files. If you don't already have one, I suggest utorrent, which you can download from

When you install utorrent, either do the express install, or if you do the custom install, make sure it associates .torrent files with utorrent... if you didn't follow what I just said, do an express install and save yourself the head-scratching ;)

Okay, utorrent is installed. Go to the hongfire link I provided at the top of the page. You might need to be a registered member there before they'll let you download anything - it's been so long for me that I don't really remember or know if they've changed it since I joined. It's free anyway, and if iirc, the worst thing they make you do is be a member for a couple days before they let you start downloading... not too stringent.

Anyway, skipping ahead and assuming you can download from Hongfire, you're going to use the download link they provide in the first post. When your download popup box appears, choose to open the file rather than download it - .torrent files are pretty small, so it should take seconds, if that. utorrent will open the .torrent file automatically if you did the express install like I suggested above. If it doesn't for some reason, try to open the file yourself - Windows should ask you what program you'd like to use to open the file and give you a list to choose from - pick utorrent from the list.

Utorrent will open and pop up a small box that allows you to pick which files you want to download - you want to download all of them, so make sure they're all checked. When you click OK, it'll start downloading.

It's a big game, so in the meantime, you may want to make sure you have Daemon Tools in order to emulate the disc images. You can download Daemon Tools from

After you install Daemon Tools, it may want you to restart your computer. You can do this without losing what you've already downloaded - one of the beauties of torrents - but remember to open utorrent manually when your computer starts back up and make sure the download resumes.

You may also want WinRar if you don't already have it - I'm tired of looking up various websites, so you can google that yourself ;)

After the torrent is finished, you can mount the disc images using Daemon Tools - it's fairly self-explanatory. If you can't read japanese, you may have to use some trial and error to get the game to install. Oh, speaking of japanese, you'll want to set your regional setting to japanese language before you start this whole process. You can do that by going into your Regional and Language Settings from the control panel.

I went into more detail than I probably had to, but I wanted to make sure I covered anything that might come up in advance. Good luck!

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

i tried to get it through u torent, but the torrent cant find the host-name? a friend suggested something about seeds...

Last edited:
Reputation score

you gotta plant them, then watch it grow, then google how to download torrent files, then .. then.. you must have already figured out how to download torrents in 7 years..

p.s this thread was at the bottom of the list :( was feeling sad looking at it

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You know what they say?

Better late than never.

MIC132

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has full save for this? Can't seem to find any.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gotta just revive this thread to say that a fan translator group grabbed this game a while ago and well, they fully translated and posted their patch around the internet. There are some links to download it already patched to english around(in hentaigamer for example). Just as a note to whoever never played this series, this game is a nice introduction though.

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
save file with all routes done, except bad endings
if you want to read the story (you will need do a little work): save 7
save 14 true end
save 18 You can use this to get any of the 3 princess end, normal end and harem end

Attachments