What's new

Nikukure/2990 Deleted from DLSite and Ci-En

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It appears that Nikukure/2990 has deleted their accounts on DLSite, DLSite Eng, and Ci-En. I've seen a thread where another HRPG creator speculated that their IRL employer or family discovered their sideline and pressured them to delete their online presence.

At this point, if you've previously bought any of their games via DLSite, they're still available to download via My Items, and I assume that's not going to change any time soon. But, seeing how there's no chance of Nikukure/2990 making money on any of their work due to the deletion of the store-front, I wanted to ask if there's any interest in downloading any of their games. I've bought Akos Quest and Knight of Flame Akos 2, and I have access to MPSM v2.03, TS Agent v2.04, TS Quest v1.11, Knight of Flame Akos 1 v1.10 and Mio Quest v1.10. None of them are translated at all.

If it's okay with the mods, and if there's any interest, I'd be willing to upload some or all to Mega or Nopy.

Mod permission granted! Mega link to folder containing 7zs of all games:

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
You are totally free to distribute links if you'd like, so long as they don't contain any loli/shota content.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update: Nikukure's DLSite storefront has returned, but the Ci-En page appears to still be gone.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I know this is an old topic, but to shed some light: Not exactly sure if this was the reason, but he had some medical issues that had to be checked back in August 2020, not exactly sure what his current conditions are though. More info here:

Last edited:
OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know this is an old topic, but to shed some light: Not exactly sure if this was the reason, but he had some medical issues that had to be checked back in August 2020, not exactly sure what his current conditions are though. More info here:
You're right. Yikes, it sounds like he had a heart attack early last year, and was having heart murmurs again only months later! Jeez, glad that he's pulled through so far.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not to necro this, but another update shows that his FC2 blog has disappeared again.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
All FC2 blogs had their urls changed.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Nope, someone else mentioned the change in a thread in GUC is the only reason I know that it happened.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Nope, someone else mentioned the change in a thread in GUC is the only reason I know that it happened.
Eluku - Wolf's Dungeon

Not to necro this, but another update shows that his FC2 blog has disappeared again.
well:
Untamed said:
Update your bookmarks everybody. This applies to the latter half of the url.

blog93.fc2.com
is now
blog.2nt.com