Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

When Niko looked outside, first, he noticed that no living thing noticed his eyes watching. Next, he saw a lone elf, like the blond one named Eilsah, except this one had auburn hair, and she seemed to be firing a bow and arrow at a foe unseen to him. Her arrow launched, but no contact could be heard by Niko's ears. Likely a missed shot.

Then, out of nowhere, some kind of scantly clad, demonic looking woman which Niko would only know from a book, or folk tales, with bat-like wings, a shapely, almost irresistible body that drove some kind of powerful sense of lust into Niko's body, and a tail as long as the demon's legs, the end of it appearing like the shape of a heart, swooped down, and collided with the elf, knocking the woman down to the ground.

Then, the demon woman's fingers seemed to threaten the elf with claw-like nails, but didn't seek to cut flesh, as the demon instead quickly tore apart the elf's garb. Then, what appeared to be dark rings formed around the elf's hands, their purpose seeming to be to hold her in place, before the demonic woman adjusted her rear end, lifting her ass, before some kind of very familiar shape began to grow from nowhere, which eventually turned out to be a phallus.

The elf cried and pleaded, thrashing futilely, but all of her cries simply blended with the rest of the commotion in town, when the succubus over her drove her magically formed cock inside her, pushing into her tight elven folds...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Great. Demons. That's just prime." Niko mutters to himself, as he moves away from the window. He leaves the room, hoping to find a way to get outside while remaining behind the succubus, hoping to find a way to aid the elf. He moves as quietly as possible, leaving his boots off.

(Was his room on the first or second floor?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While trying to crawl out of the window would likely give away his position, Niko was forced to leave the way he came, out of the building. And once he went outside the door, and tried making his way to assist the troubled elf, what greeted him was a large scale battle, a battle that the people of the town were losing against the mass of the flying demons, as well as other strange monsters that were attacking the town, a bit too many to list, given the circumstances.

And as Niko went to save the elf he saw from before, apparently one of the flying demons set their sights on him, and silently swooped down, and collided her feet against his back, knocking him down to the ground on his face, with her firmly on his back, her appearance unseen to him.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Great..." Niko mutters, as he tries to find a way to the elf he'd seen, figuring that getting the archer firing again would be more useful than him with a kitchen knife. He grunts when something lands on his back and forces him to the ground, and immediately hardens his mind, figuring that it was likely a demon of some kind. He repeats; "I will not tell lies," in his head as rolls over, making sure that he keeps his eyes on whatever it was body so that he doesn't risk looking into its eyes. As soon as he gets the chance, he tries to punch the thing in wherever it looked softest, preferably its belly, and then get it off of him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After turning around, and readying a fist to attack, the succubus wastes no time, and pins his arms to the ground quickly to hold him down. The succubus was a typical blond, busty sex icon, matched with bat-like, purple wings, and a smooth, long purple tail. The end of the tail assumed the shape of a heart, and her pussy could not have gone far from perfect in appearance. And no matter how much of Niko thought elsewhere, the male part of him knew that sex with this beast, would likely be the best sex he'd ever had in his life.

However, while the woman grinned at him alluringly, and tried to let her charm magic seep into his mind, a passing centaur, donned in ceremonial armor, and carrying a powerful spear, quickly sped by, and made a lunge with her spear, sticking it into the side of the succubus, and knocking her off of Niko before it's magic could warp his mind. And while the succubus rolled away with it's wound, that didn't appear to be enough to stop it, as it's wound was somehow quickly healing, and the first thing she set her evil eyes on was Niko...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you!" Niko shouts at the passing centaur, as he regains his feat. He was glad he hadn't landed on the knife when the thing had tackled him, but he wished he had something a little better than that for fighting the demon. As is, he uses the only option open to him. Keeping his litany of protection going firmly through his head, he rushes toward the succubus as it rises as if he were going to tackle it, but does a baseball players dive as he is about to reach the demon, going slightly to its right and sweeping its legs out from under it.

Should he manage that, he'd immediately straighten and drop like a board on top of her, the knife held straight out from his chest and aimed straight at the demons heart, his right hand clenched around the handle while his left cups around the pommel.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The demon landed on her front as Niko tripped her, but the second part of his plan failed when she resorted to rolling her body, tucking her wings in, out of the way of his blade. And when Niko turned to look at his opponent, he was greeted by a rather dirty tactic, as the demoness gathered dirt in her hand, and threw it at Niko, blinding his eyes. The next moment after, the air seemed to shimmer with magical energy...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dirt in his eyes, and fighting an opponent he likely would have had trouble with well armed, Niko does not like how things are looking. He gets his feet under him, and just as he thinks the succubus is about to release her spell, he dives to the right of where he thinks she is, throwing the knife at her in the process, and shouts; "I don't believe in faeries!" In as stern a voice as he can manage under the circumstances.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Niko threw his blade, he heard it land home, as well as a feminine grunt of pain. However, when he managed to clear his eyes, and look to see just how successful he was, he saw the monster holding his blade by the tip, her own blood running down the material as he watched the wound he'd made in her arm slowly heal, until the only sign that he'd wounded her was the blood.

Laying on her side, as if relaxing without a care in the world, she took the knife to her mouth, and licked along the silver metal with her smooth, alluring, demonic tongue, coating her tongue with her own blood, tasting the liquid Niko had spilled. And, following that, the succubus raised her palm at Niko, when he felt, when he knew that he was the target of the spell she held, her voice called out to him seductively, the waves of her soft, beautiful, sexy voice sending waves, and shivers through Niko's whole body. "I've got you..." she told him, almost as if she was announcing that Niko had already lost.

And it was beginning to feel like he did lose, or was losing quickly, as those three words alone seemed to be sapping his strength, his will to resist temptation, and replacing it with mindless, passionate lust. The qualities of the succubus were now all his eyes wanted to look at. Her breasts were so firm, and perfect, her nipples were round, and petite, and every curve of her body seemed like it was made for Niko's hands to grab onto, while her perfect little pussy made Niko ache to put his cock inside her, and fuck her senseless.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You know what, fuck this. Figuratively." Niko spits, and immediately turns away from the succubus and runs, pushing the succubus magic out of his mind. He runs as fast as he can, picking a route which has as already occupied fighters as possible.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Somehow pushing the magical charm out of his mind, and somehow managing to run away from the succubus effortlessly, the succubus herself was left speechless. Perhaps he is blessed by some god? Perhaps he is godmodded? No one will ever know, since it's pretty hard to ask him as he's running away at top speed. And after a time, Niko escaped from the town, and the attack. Once he ran until he was out of breath, he seemed to be out of the danger of the town.

Meanwhile, back at the town, two succubi watched as Niko fell under the seductive power, and suddenly ran away. One looked to the other, "What the hell was that?" she asked the other succubus.

"I don't know..." she said slowly, "Maybe he's shy? Or not into women?" she said with a shrug.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lol, I didn't have time to edit the post like you wanted me to yet.)

Panting and constantly glancing behind himself, Niko leans against a tree while he catches his breath; "Well, that sucked. Some hired killer you are, running away from a fight. And now I'm in the middle of nowhere, with no food, no weapons, and no shoes. Still, at least I didn't get eaten by demons. Might as well try and find someplace to rest for the night." Niko mutters to himself between breaths, and looks around for anything useful. He also tries to listen for any signs of life in the area.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wandering the forest in search of anything Niko might use as a place to sleep, he was eventually greeted with the sound of a woman with a beautiful voice, humming an alluring tune. A little further investigation, revealed a rather much more sophisticated house, than the ones in the town he stayed at. The house was all alone in the forest, isolated. And within the house, Niko saw it filled with light, a strange light he'd never seen before. It was bright, and it was as clear as the light from the sun. Niko could see clearly into the house, which looked strangely fancy from what he could see, as if the woman who owned this house was fairly rich.

And another look revealed a window, which he could see through, where a beautiful woman, with long blond hair, and strange, furry ears appearing over her head, which reminded Niko of a fox's ears, who was bathing herself, and singing as she did so. She hadn't seemed to notice him yet, and her song soothed, and relaxed Niko's mind, filling his heart with an inviting feeling...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Warmth, light, and a pretty naked girl. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Niko mutters to himself. Then he sighs, realizing that it was likely as good a shot as he was going to get at finding shelter, unless he wanted to try and build something out here in the middle of the night.

Sighing again, he aligns himself with the door, blocking out the sight of the naked woman, and walks up to the door of the house. He waits a moment, and then knocks on the door.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Walking around the house, since he arrived at the back, Niko noticed that he nearly stepped into a vegetable patch. Although they hardly looked like the normal vegetables from the mainland, whether it was different colors, or shapes, each vegetable looked similar to one of the types from the mainland. A carrot patch with clover shaped leaves on the top of each carrot in the ground, cabbages with white tipped leaves, which seemed to be animate, and moved on their own, waving in the air with no wind to push them, and even an apple tree off to the side, with purple apples growing from it's branches...

And as Niko made it to the door, and stood for some time, right as he was about to knock his knuckles against the wooden door, it swung open, with the naked fox lady on the other side, smiling at him, with an all-knowing expression. Her hair was wet, and a towel was hanging around her shoulders, the ends of it just covering her breasts, while there was nothing to cover her lower parts...

The woman, ears perked up eith interest, and a large, fluffy tail lifted up, swaying slowly back and forth, hummed with delight at the sight of Niko. A gentle smile appeared on her face as she looked him straight into his eyes. "I felt such an evil presence so close... And when I first sensed you approaching, I was worried I'd have to defend myself..." she told him.

But before he could say anything in response, she lifted a finger over his lips, silencing him, "Let me guess, you're here seeking refuge?" she giggled, letting her finger off of his lips, and trailing it along his chin, "You may stay... But I do wish to speak with you, if you don't mind..."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Err... Thanks? And if you don't mind too much, I'd like to speak out here for now. No offense, but so far my experience on this island has gone from threats by elves, attacked by goblins, then got rescued but less than four hours later the town I was in got invaded by demons. It's all made me a bit paranoid, I'm afraid. To make it fair, I swear that I won't attempt to harm you, or take anything from you which you don't offer freely, or allow such to happen through my action or inaction, so long as you don't attempt such against me and so long as I am in your hospitality." Niko says, keeping his eyes on her face and his hands at his side. He had seen enough nudity in the last few hours that even she didn't distract him too much, even though she was gorgeous. His voice starts deadpan, but becomes solemn once he begins reciting the oath.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"As you wish, then you may stand here while I get into something a bit warmer. Although you may feel free to come in and sit at the kitchen table should your paranoia loosen it's grip on you." she told him, before turning around, and walking inside the house, disappearing into a room that was presumably hers, and where she kept her clothes...

That is to say, after a while, Niko found himself waiting a long time for the woman to come back out of her room... Either he'd have to take her up on her offer to come inside within her inviting home, or else stay outside, uncomfortable, and still tired having not gotten a good night's rest...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shrugging, Niko walks into the house and sits down. He glances around the house, waiting for the woman to return, entertaining himself with the pleasant image of the fox womans legs as she'd walked away.

(Edit: Sorry if he's a bit uncooperative. I'm just playing him like I imagined he would act.)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a moment of waiting, in a much more comfortable position now that he was sitting in the wooden chair, the woman returned, dry, and wearing a rather comfortable looking, red kimono. Her hair looked straight, and clean. And when she walked into the room, Niko's nose picked up an almost irresistibly beautiful scent. On instinct, he took a deep breath, inhaling all of her entrancing scent, before his mind collected itself after getting a little used to the overpowering, alluring smell.

The fox eared woman walked slowly, and gently, lady-like, as some would call it, over to a slightly steaming pot. She was humming a similar tune as the one she was singing while she was bathing as she brought the pot over to the table. First, she bent over, and poured a cup of her own, filling the small tea cup which looked like, of course, tea to the naked eye. Then, she turned, and poured a cup for Niko, before setting the pot down on the table, and with grace, sat down in a chair opposite him.

She took the handles of the tea cup in her hand, lifting it, and drinking it as if she were trained to do so by royalty. And after having a quiet sip of herbal tea, she held the cup in both her hands as she finally regarded Niko with her ever present, calm smile.

"First... Tell me your name... My name is Annebeth" She told him. Her voice sounded soft, and gentle. And she spoke only just loud enough for Niko to hear if he listened closely. The way her voice sounded to his ears made a part of Niko's alertness feel dull, and the gentle way she spoke made his mind soften with comfort, while her yellow eyes, to compliment her blond hair, softly stared at Niko, never leaving his face.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Picking up the tea cup carefully, he slowly brings it to his lips and takes a sip almost without thinking. "I am called Nikodemus, and I thank you for your hospitality, milady." He says, putting on his best court etiquette. He works to keep his voice low and quiet, guessing that she had sensitive ears, or at the very least preferred the quiet. He might not be particularly good at this kind of thing, but he supposed that the least he could do was try. At least she hadn't attacked him yet.