What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nijigen no Fuefuki ] [ 二次元の笛吹き] Creampie Exhibition Bitch Angel / 中出し露出ビッチ天使~天使と人間はいいなかだしっ~ RE131819 RJ131819

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ131819|RPG]Creampie Flasher Bitch Angel

If anyone actually gave a shit about the developers we wouldn't be posting links to their games everywhere. Delaying it doesn't somehow make any sense morally.

"We're gonna steal the game market share anyway, but let's only steal some of it."

Seems incredibly hypocritical to me.
I actually find it fair if he wants to delay the leak to allow the developer get some sales. Thou i do get your point it's gonna be everywhere anyway but I dont see any problem with it

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anyone actually gave a shit about the developers we wouldn't be posting links to their games everywhere. Delaying it doesn't somehow make any sense morally.

"We're gonna steal the game market share anyway, but let's only steal some of it."

Seems incredibly hypocritical to me.
Yes, that's how it works.
Is there a problem?

The only people that seem to be bitching are the ones that weren't going to pay anything anyways, so who really cares what they think.

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, that's how it works.
Is there a problem?

The only people that seem to be bitching are the ones that weren't going to pay anything anyways, so who really cares what they think.
The point I'm trying to make is waiting a set amount before sharing it is virtually no different from sharing it immediately except you have some arbitrary amount when you decide to start skiving off the creator's profits. It's not really any more ethical than sharing it off the bat except we get to lie to ourselves about supporting the creators.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The point I'm trying to make is waiting a set amount before sharing it is virtually no different from sharing it immediately except you have some arbitrary amount when you decide to start skiving off the creator's profits. It's not really any more ethical than sharing it off the bat except we get to lie to ourselves about supporting the creators.
As long as you least see the point.

Ethics has nothing to do with this. If an extra 5 hours of waiting will force some people to fork over the $10 then I see it as an effective technique.

Last edited:

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As long as you least see the point.

Ethics has nothing to do with this. If an extra 5 hours of waiting will force some people to fork over the $10 then I see it as an effective technique.
If ethics has nothing to do with this then there's no for waiting to share. Thanks for proving my point. I'm all for supporting creators, in which case I think that sharing games should be banned here if the community actually feels like supporting the artists. Otherwise it just seems retarded.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

14 more sales!

Wow I feel pathetic...

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

190 sales now!:p

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

bought now 199 :p

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

200 downloads. Unleash the flood!

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here it is.Thx for all ur patient.:D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keeps hands on.
Then I ask for a donation anyway download XD
Thank you very much

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A mega link will be highly appreciated. *Prays*

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sooooo... I've been playing this game for like 2 hours and finally managed to reach the 1st boss HURRAY!
When I fight the 1st boss I get raped hard... anyone please explain to me how the hell do I even get spells or at least get better stats? I had to go back and forth like 50 times to clear my way to the 1st boss and I'm still lvl5 -.-

Edit* And right after I made this post, I just had a stone thrown at my head, which made me check the menu options I had and there it is, the solution to all my problems... I just needed to check 6th option, this is where you can exchange haP for spell learning. You get haP from battles, where 1 enemy = 1 haP.
I gotta start checking the menus before playing the games >.<

Last edited:

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for uploading this great game! :)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hummm a Trojan Horse sharing a link? Blasphemy!

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hummm a Trojan Horse sharing a link? Blasphemy!
Maybe ;) nah just reupped from the deposite files source, got lucky that in my area the internet speed is lets say quite well :)

Anyone got a clue how to proceed once you beaten that boss, up in the left upper corner? (mountain) No clue where to go now or what to do.

Last edited:

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Decent game so far, though I seem to be stuck. After beating the succubus there is nowhere else to go. Has anyone gone beyond this point?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Decent game so far, though I seem to be stuck. After beating the succubus there is nowhere else to go. Has anyone gone beyond this point?
Same here... I'm getting so mad on rpg games lately.. because I don't know where to go even if I check the same places like 10 times already... the worst part is after checking so many times, new things happens, but I still can't go anywhere else ...................
<strike>
Edit* Ok I'm on to something here. I believe you have to have sex with 4 male villagers so that you can enter the castle again, there's only 2 on the village, but I know how to get the other 2, if this is it, I'll post the solution here soon.</strike>
Edit** Yep, you need to have sex with the 4 male villagers, 2 are behind walls (check for cracks on the walls) and one is on the area with all the barrels, check them. The villager I'm not mentioning is already on the village and it's a kid.

Last edited: