Re: Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

Oh, durr, of course. XD Thanks.

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to spam a bunch of character creation and rules threads that will hopefully vanish into a nice tidy sub-subforum :)p) once that is set up and running for us.

One of my goals with the game is to make things nice and clear so I'm also posting as much of the rules as I think you'll be interested in reading. I'm going to be showing my work with dice rolls once the game is going so you can see why things happen the way they do.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

How do you feel about having hermaphrodite characters?

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you feel about having hermaphrodite characters?
Good question. The characters here are supposed to be fairly real-world realistic so hermaphrodites don't fit in with what I'd like to run.

But you raise a very good point. If people have particular fetishes or, even more seriously, squicks it's good to talk about them ahead of time so nobody is going to be surprised.

There are creepy sex monsters in this game, just as a heads up. I don't like beastiality so there isn't going to be any animal rape.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

:eek: Can we start making our characters now? *notices the character thread and info is up!*

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

:eek: Can we start making our characters now? *notices the character thread and info is up!*
*laughs* Knock yourselves out. (Don't really).

Another random note; you can roleplay your characters however you'd like but I need to have things legible. Don't use tiny, huge or weird colored text please.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Where do we post our made characters at?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I see that now xD. My mistake for not reading all the new threads. But thank you for the character overview thread, it makes it extremely easy :D.

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

I see that now xD. My mistake for not reading all the new threads. But thank you for the character overview thread, it makes it extremely easy :D.
That is the idea, and I'm here to answer any questions that might come up. Just post them in the thread where you run into weirdness.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone got any good image searching profile sites? I really don't think I'm in the mood to draw my own at the moment, and it would be easier if I had a picture.
Character would be a guy if that makes a difference. I remember people mentioning it in RJ's game but can't seem to find it

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

is good for pictures.

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

>.> I don't see a problem if we just write a description... it's not like we're using avatars, right?

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

Either a picture or a written description is fine, just so long as your character has a background and I can get a decent idea of their personality. Nope, we're not using avatars in posts!

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Either a picture or a written description is fine, just so long as your character has a background and I can get a decent idea of their personality. Nope, we're not using avatars in posts!
Could we if we wanted? :D

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

Ummm... I'm going to say no to that. :p I suppose if you really wanted, you could link to them, though I think they may clutter up the thread.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The way I see Jen working is starting off unarmed, but, since her awareness is through the roof, she'll find at least something to help her in combat.

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

This is true, but finding items may be more difficult in one-on-one PM battles (I may change the rate of difficulty based on the danger of course. xD) So long as you're willing to team up with a more physical character and/or have Jen have the sense to back away from monsters when she has the opportunity, you may not wind up in real trouble. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Whatever, didn't really like their search terms and tags. I'll just describe it.

Maybe tomorrow though, I'm fucking dead. The creative juices are just gaaah

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

I look forward to getting a male character. :p Get some sleep, though I hope to see him soon!