What's new

Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

;) She figured out a way around it, now, didn't she?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh no, we didn't lose loli did we? See this is when I don't know whats free rp and whats ooc cheating, cuz i figured buster would want to kinda keep equidistance and check back on the girl, but now with the imagery that we might separate, would suddenly going "Buster looks back and OH NOES!" be ok? Cuz I woulnd't like to try and keep saying "..no no, I was going to do that anyway, I can't be blamed that we know the future"

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I think if he's moved us to the park, we're probably far enough away to warrant a 'oh no, she didn't follow us!' reaction. o.o Though I bet you could have Buster head back, I'm sure that wouldn't be, like, frowned upon.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Gah at my overanalyzing!! Sometimes I wish I were stupid so I wouldn't have to think about things.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

>.> If you post, I'll post back and then we can both get the smack down? XD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

.. i have no idea what that means. :confused:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Er, I meant... if you were to post despite your worries, I would be happy to reply until Icelus shows up? XD If you're worried that he's going to be upset, though, maybe hold off. (I'm just excited to post more now that I have some free time, don't mind me. 9.9)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh don't talk about free time. I'm completely wiped today and the want to post in this rp is the only thing keeping me from sleeping right now. I spent maybe 20 total minutes at home all day, not including the past 20 minutes, most of which were spent trying to find my way into my own house cuz I was locked out.

Ice has been pretty much cool with anything, I'm not too worried about upsetting him, but I've always been the type to watch I don't step on any toes. Free form rps are completely new to me. The only thing I've ever done, hell there were rolls just to see if you walked to a place successfully, ya know?

*edit* the only thing keeping me second guessing is he already issued loli a npc character, which kinda seems like a filler thing for people who are alone, making it seem like Loli is now considered "alone" -ergo not with us anymore.

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooh, the good old break-and-enter... I remember having to do that fairly often, back in the day before I got neurotic about keeping keys on me all the time!

Pffffff what, no wai. XD Okay, well, you're not stepping on my toes and if anyone else is feeling barked then they're being dumb about not saying anything about it to get it rectified. I think that you're doing a fantastic job, I mean... coming from a place where I've done very little dice-rolling, I'm content and happy with this fusion so far. XD I sometimes forget to call my actions, but the free-form stuff on the forum so far has been great!

(Also, I may crash any time now, work tomorrow means sleep is an important commodity for me. T_T') On the plus side if I don't get a reply up tonight I'll do my damnedest to have something waiting for you bright and early tomorrow!

edit back you have a point, though isn't that the same character from the main hall thread? Maybe it's just coincidence. :O

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(Also, I may crash any time now, work tomorrow means sleep is an important commodity for me. T_T')
I normally go to sleep around this time for the same reason, but I'm uber sleepy today.

Little imagery thing for ya:
My computer is positioned on a bar. It's pretty cool, I sit behind the bar with shot glasses behind me and a mini fridge under my computer. However, typing can be uncomfortable in a chair and because of my hyper nature I am often changing from standing to sitting on my bar stool. \
Here's how tired I am:
I don't rememeber trying to move, I don't remember any action whatsoever. I was reading some posts, and somehow tripped SIDEWAYS over the barstool BEHIND me. Full fledged fall to the ground, almost banged (bung?) my head on the sink. I am not a fully conscious person, I must sleep.

For this reason I will wait til tomorrow to post.
Good night and good day. And thank you for the compliments.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Good lord. XD If it's a laptop, find a folded blanket and curl up with it in a secure place, or if it's something else, invest in a solid chair? That sounds dangerous.

Probably for the best. XD I may wind up doing the same... or, well, something like it. Don't go killing yourself in your sleep or waking up dead, y'hear?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Good lord. XD If it's a laptop, find a folded blanket and curl up with it in a secure place, or if it's something else, invest in a solid chair? That sounds dangerous.

Probably for the best. XD I may wind up doing the same... or, well, something like it. Don't go killing yourself in your sleep or waking up dead, y'hear?
Zombie much?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm actually part zombie (inside jokes FTW!)

The chair is solid, I was just tired and wobbling, I don't know what happened. I think I forgot to mention that I was standing at the time, not sitting, so I have no idea how I hit the chair behind me, and how that caused me to fall sideways.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Too much booze, Toxic. Or maybe too little circulation in the brainzors.

Pheonix: XD My dad used to threaten me with 'don't wake up dead' when I was wee, so I had visions of becoming a small zombie-child just by waking up in the morning. (Didn't stop me from waking at 4am to wake everyone in the house, however. >: D)

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

Free RP, in my books: moving from place to place (following the proper threads to get to that place, for the most part) however you want (in groups, singly, etc.)

cheating: saying that your character has gone straight to the hospital from Town Hall without any intermediary steps and then proceeding to pick up 20 first aid kits without doing a single roll for 'em.

You're both in the green right now. If you want to notice Loli and pick her back up, feel free to (and if Loli wants to go ahead to the park to catch up, feel free to.) If you want to continue without her, that's okay too. You're going to have to head from the park to main street again to get to the exit, so feel free to swing by Loli again.

Also, hey, I'm supposed to be the resident drunk around here. Sure, upstage me why don't you. (also just ask if you have questions, I only bite RaptorJesus and only because if I don't, he'll bite me. :eek:)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD Hooray!

(Also, looks like the holy dinosaur's cheating mayhaps? And right in front of Toxic, too!)

That reminds me... :( Whenever I come to this forum I get 'Ice Ice Baby' stuck in my head MIXED with that Britney Spears song... 'Don't you know that you're toxic' or something. I usually like mashups but that's going a little too far. XD

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

Let me help with that.

:cool:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

D: That didn't help at all! That only makes things worse!

*cries like a little girl*

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I go with Crazy Town's Toxic instead. I even take that as my little introduction.
"With a dropkick, it's Toxic"

Well she's in a military vehicle with a soldier, I assume she'll be fine. If we're already in the park thread, I guess we can go on, just notice she's gone and try to head back once we get our vehicles.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't heard of it but I'll endeavor to trade it off because tiny bootie-shorts make me sad. XD