Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

Sorry still no time to respond. I had an hour of grappling/wrestling that sort of thing, an hour of extreme total body fitness, and two boosters to kick it off, and even after all that and an entire day, combined with the fact that I couldn't even force my eyes open, I would lay in the darkness on my bed for the better part of 13 HOURS! During which my muscles would complain "Ow, we hurt and we're sore." To which I would calmly reply, "THAT'S WHY I'M TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP, YOU FAGGOTS!" And yet... NOTHING. WHAT THE HELL IS BUSTER DOING TO ME!?!?!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Pissing extra jumpy hyperness into your coffee?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You can still hike to almost anywhere. You just use trails.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry still no time to respond. I had an hour of grappling/wrestling that sort of thing, an hour of extreme total body fitness, and two boosters to kick it off, and even after all that and an entire day, combined with the fact that I couldn't even force my eyes open, I would lay in the darkness on my bed for the better part of 13 HOURS! During which my muscles would complain "Ow, we hurt and we're sore." To which I would calmly reply, "THAT'S WHY I'M TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP, YOU FAGGOTS!" And yet... NOTHING. WHAT THE HELL IS BUSTER DOING TO ME!?!?!
Stop turning into your character, damnit! XD Do some meditation or zoning out or something, cripes. :p Or at least spend the extra Buster-time writing instead of having him bounce around your brains!

*threatens with those crazy tentacles* :O

It's uh... Illegal to walk on highways in most states...
Is it illegal to walk on highways in Canada, though? o.o

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, I'm glad everyone read up on Busters plight :\

Anyway, how can I spend the time writing when I've run out of computers. I manned up for now and told my brother to fuck off, I have shit to do.
... but as soon as I respond, I'm gone again, gotta shower, dye and cut my hair, and FINALLY go to sleep.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

... My friend gave me a new picture and I want to change my character's picture to that one lol.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

... My friend gave me a new picture and I want to change my character's picture to that one lol.
Ooh, cool! Did you switch it out already? XD

Heh, I'm glad everyone read up on Busters plight :\

Anyway, how can I spend the time writing when I've run out of computers. I manned up for now and told my brother to fuck off, I have shit to do.
... but as soon as I respond, I'm gone again, gotta shower, dye and cut my hair, and FINALLY go to sleep.
>_> Sorry, I'm just entertained by the whole situation so I'm impatient to write more. XD Best of luck with the sleep thing!

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

<.< She has the top that the other one had I think it's called a corset and its red... (Have to ask friend XD)

(( Yes the internet proves it is indeed called a corset... ))

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh goths, finding the most uncomfortable clothing to wear for a situation since forever ago. X3

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh goths, finding the most uncomfortable clothing to wear for a situation since forever ago. X3
In comparison to punks, who find clothes that they think it's comfortable and then NEVER TAKE THEM OFF AGAIN.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Reminds me of my little cousin with his spiderman shirt. >_> That thing got fucking disgusting by the end...

(Poor Buster, getting awkwardly eyed. XD At least Cara's not hitting on him out of the blue?)

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>:

I think I scared icey off, I finished my character and sent a PM, and I recieve nothing ._.

OP
Icelus

Icelus

Lurker
Reputation score

>:

I think I scared icey off, I finished my character and sent a PM, and I recieve nothing ._.
I'm working on it! Once a character is turned in, there are a couple of things I do before setting you up to start and sending monsters looking for you.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Speaking of our characters influencing us, I've had a certain song stuck in my head all week =\

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

try 4-5 at any given moment :eek:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

<.<

It doesn't seem uncomfortable if you don't tighten the fucking thing to the point of making your waist smaller...