What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

There is a new RPG Announced by TechnoBrake (AssassinBitchSaga,NIFLHEIMR,...).
CG are Better.

No Trial version actually.

Last edited:

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my god, finally, I can`t wait for it to be released !!!

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There is a new RPG Announced by TechnoBrake (AssassinBitchSaga,NIFLHEIMR,...).
CG are Better.

No Trial version actually.
I hope they make more CGs this time, unlike AssassinBitchSaga where most CGs were just variations with different underwear

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope they make more CGs this time, unlike AssassinBitchSaga where most CGs were just variations with different underwear
Or that later areas are just grinding up through the skies just to get the last few CGs.

Or that the hottest character (the priest in ABS) doesn't get nearly enough screen time.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone still have this and mind upploading it . I tryed to google the rj code and moonspeak name, but all links are dead and no seeders on torrents. Thanks in advance =)

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone still have this and mind upploading it . I tryed to google the rj code and moonspeak name, but all links are dead and no seeders on torrents. Thanks in advance =)

Fileserve link works fine

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks =D . Already tryed like 4 google page of links, and all was deleted :p

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Still waiting for the links
Please don't actively beg/ask for links. Although we don't forbid sharing, Darkfire has said that we don't support piracy either.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

besides we got a section for it and it was called uhm oh Hentai Finder thread?!

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The slums are pretty much the left side of the second town. The building you need to go into is the first one that is directly south west of the Money lender house. You must have visited this area at some point earlier in the game, or else you won't be able to get past the events to progress further in the game.

If you haven't spoken with Maria, I suggest you to do that first.

Once you have both items, go back to Maria and you should be able to go into the desert.
Alright, the problem here is that I don't know what the "second town" you are referring to is. The town I think of the "second town" doesn't have a moneylender.

And Maria is the loliwizard at the house in the forest, right? I think I did the 100 point thing before even talking to her.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright, the problem here is that I don't know what the "second town" you are referring to is. The town I think of the "second town" doesn't have a moneylender.

And Maria is the loliwizard at the house in the forest, right? I think I did the 100 point thing before even talking to her.

I just got though this part, for the second town you just need to go into the toy shop in and out and your done

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay the first town is the one South of Bandit Mountain. So the 2nd town is the first one you see after crossing the bridge East of Bandit Mountain. Incidentally it is also the town where the Earl lives, the town where you can buy train tickets, and also the only town with a slum.

Maria is the loli witch. (She looks like a guy with her hood on, but just wait till you see her without the hood). You might need to talk to her first before you do the 100 point thing, in which case you will have to go back and do the shooting game again.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

不良にハメられて受精する巨乳お母さん ~イキ地獄に堕ちた家族のゲーム~ DL版

Ummm I don't think this is RPG cause this thread is for RPG only soo yea...:rolleyes:

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[sweet princess] ぷっつんクエスト~ブチキレたゆうしゃはかみになった~

120306-G1-091468.rar
thanks a lot ^^

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

[sweet princess] ぷっつんクエスト~ブチキレたゆうしゃはかみになった~

120306-G1-091468.rar
Thanks my friend:D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi there. May anyone plz upload sweet princess on mediafire?

Apparently my ISP is having fun today and I can't download from any of the current links.

*Edit NVM, I managed to find a torrent for the game. Thanks anyway.

**Edit Btw I've been playing this game: and I'm freaking out.
I'm the desert city fighting on the arena, I'm almost lvl22 I have about 155 defense and I still can't beat the last girl...
She hits me with a special attack that deals almost 500 damage and she can do it twice... also she casts a spell that deals 500 ~ 750 damage and she can do it TWICE...
I only have 1302 HP, my raise defense spell helps a bit, but it's not enough... so I'm thinking there's some other way to beat her? Maybe sex attacks? I'm asking this, cause in the middle of all that moon speak talk I saw something about SEX..

May anyone help me out plz? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi there. May anyone plz upload sweet princess on mediafire?

Apparently my ISP is having fun today and I can't download from any of the current links.

*Edit NVM, I managed to find a torrent for the game. Thanks anyway.

**Edit Btw I've been playing this game: and I'm freaking out.
I'm the desert city fighting on the arena, I'm almost lvl22 I have about 155 defense and I still can't beat the last girl...
She hits me with a special attack that deals almost 500 damage and she can do it twice... also she casts a spell that deals 500 ~ 750 damage and she can do it TWICE...
I only have 1302 HP, my raise defense spell helps a bit, but it's not enough... so I'm thinking there's some other way to beat her? Maybe sex attacks? I'm asking this, cause in the middle of all that moon speak talk I saw something about SEX..

May anyone help me out plz? Thanks in advance.
She is incredibly strong indeed. I hope you have an older save, because you are going to need to be a lot stronger than lvl 22 to beat her. I would say at least lvl 30. Better weapons would also help. Have you tried going to the shooting area? They have the most powerful weapon in the entire game for sale (for a equally powerful price), and some of the best armor you will find in this game.

Failing that, just download cheat engine and hack your HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.