Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I want to password game this :(

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In only 10scene? 4 from book/skill, 3 from item and 3 from spot?

Here you are : 965286 ;)
It's seem the link has been deleted :confused:
go first page or find in hongfire.
For me i feel better then ロマンス・オブ・ファンタジー
If rpg 3 game or go try 偽人島 エルザと緋色の迷宮 退魔師物語

In anyone can get all item? I think miss 1...

Attachments

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the links by Taekmkm are working links... and no password or anything... just so others know.. ^^

I am stuck on the Xquest - Deseo game though, I got like this book, got to the waterfall, went in the cave, still nothing though, am lost in what to do... :S

@ Rebis, your link doesnt work for me... couldnt check it, error 404 not found..
Sounds like it might be a great game, the creator has 2 good games on its name already... ^^

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the links by Taekmkm are working links... and no password or anything... just so others know.. ^^

I am stuck on the Xquest - Deseo game though, I got like this book, got to the waterfall, went in the cave, still nothing though, am lost in what to do... :S

@ Rebis, your link doesnt work for me... couldnt check it, error 404 not found..
Sounds like it might be a great game, the creator has 2 good games on its name already... ^^
Use book for new skill then use on girl. If get pen also can use on her. If take her to waterfall have hscene.
The cave if u talk girl go have rare mob(no.7) but need high lvl.
Think can go north hill after scene.

RPG_Maker_fan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello ! Nice to meet you, everybody ! Have a nice day ! :)
I'm from Vietnam. Please endure my bad english ! :(
Anyone have last updated version of this game ?

戦女神を堕とす!! :
This site blocked IP from outside, so I downloaded trial version from digiket.com.
This game just keep crashing when I come to another area. :(

P/s : This is first RPG Maker game I've been played : ロマンス・オブ・ファンタジー
How about you, everybody ? :)
Just quote myself. :(

soulles

Reputation score

ehmm I didnt get completely what you meant Etigoya, but thanks, ehmm a pen to use on her, dont think I got that yet, I got 1 book, I used it at her... and didnt do anything but take book out of my inventory, also no clue how to get her to go with you to the waterfall....

wil try the mob thing, am currently at level 6 I believe... ^^
Not sure what level is needed for the cave??

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

guys any pregnancy games good to play?:D

soulles

Reputation score

try - yatsufasa no kobeyashi, its an artist, that did 2 RPG games with pregnancy in it, I uploaded the games earlier, just they might contain a virus, someone warned me about this... so I rather not give that link anymore...
(I cant get rid of the virus if I have it on there.... sorry...)

here a link to the site from this artist, and to the DL site page for one of his games.... ^^
There are prolly some links to them somewhere...
his site:

DLdite link to the latest of his RPGs he only has 2 to date though, doesnt focus much on RPG games unfortunately...

another is niflheimer, but I could not find it among my files...
(also same issue with the virus most likely... :S)

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I still wondering why did you like pregnancy games ;) maybe i will find it out soon

soulles

Reputation score

Who me??

why I like pregnancy games, I am not realy specifically interested in those, you asked about them actualy, and those are the few that I know that have it in there....

I dont have any specific fondness towards any type of Adult RPG games... just am a fan of RPG games in general... ^^
(although there are some artists that are higher in my list ofcourse..)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

偽人島 二重らせん~獣孕の贄~ is pregnancy games too.

ehmm I didnt get completely what you meant Etigoya, but thanks, ehmm a pen to use on her, dont think I got that yet, I got 1 book, I used it at her... and didnt do anything but take book out of my inventory, also no clue how to get her to go with you to the waterfall....

wil try the mob thing, am currently at level 6 I believe... ^^
Not sure what level is needed for the cave??
Try use skill in her room. Like after this u can choice she follow u or not.
The mob in cave is rare pop... around 1/20 ?? maybe need killed no.6(bee boss) and get item for quest in bar. Better get new weapon first and lvl around 10.

Attachments

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

偽人島 二重らせん~獣孕の贄~ is pregnancy games too.

Try use skill in her room. Like after this u can choice she follow u or not.
The mob in cave is rare pop... around 1/20 ?? maybe need killed no.6(bee boss) and get item for quest in bar. Better get new weapon first and lvl around 10.
yep, need to kill no. 6, then go to bar to barman, then to the guy down of him, he'll mention the cave. I think he also says that you need to have the girl with you. Didn't get the monster in the cave myself

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Nemsis1313
so... did you find RJ077287?
already googling for it, but almost all link are dead...
can you upload it please?:(

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Nemsis1313
so... did you find RJ077287?
already googling for it, but almost all link are dead...
can you upload it please?:(
easier said than done ^^ i name all my games in numbers, and later on i forget which game got what number. xD so. try find a single game without name between around 30.000 games. and this is no joke. i broke yesterday my 30k mark with the games from taekmkm.
it could take a while...

edit: but i have to say. it's most likely the same than the other game. at the core. just you get other girls then the demons. thats all.

edit²: ha. i didn't found it on my pc, but where i downloaded it ^^ i'll download it again and than upload it on deposit.

edit³: here you go
i had to edit the file a bit, because the soundfiles and the font files wheren't in their place where they should be. and i've played a little bit. i have to say. it's mostly the same as the demonpart (the only part i played so far) to get the special girl, you have to go to the house on the worldmap on the left. go stright through the room, down the stairs, to the pentagram choose the first option, get back up, go into the cave and to that pentergram. and then you should geht the girl. have fun.

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

easier said than done ^^ i name all my games in numbers, and later on i forget which game got what number. xD so. try find a single game without name between around 30.000 games. and this is no joke. i broke yesterday my 30k mark with the games from taekmkm.
it could take a while...

edit: but i have to say. it's most likely the same than the other game. at the core. just you get other girls then the demons. thats all.

edit²: ha. i didn't found it on my pc, but where i downloaded it ^^ i'll download it again and than upload it on deposit.

edit³: here you go
i had to edit the file a bit, because the soundfiles and the font files wheren't in their place where they should be. and i've played a little bit. i have to say. it's mostly the same as the demonpart (the only part i played so far) to get the special girl, you have to go to the house on the worldmap on the left. go stright through the room, down the stairs, to the pentagram choose the first option, get back up, go into the cave and to that pentergram. and then you should geht the girl. have fun.
thx for sharing the game and the guide:D

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why do all voiced H-game sound weird?

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game レイディアス ~魔人と指輪と白き聖女~

is here:

but it doesn't tell you the password!!!! How frustrating :confused: :mad:

can people help look for either the game or password plz?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game レイディアス ~魔人と指輪と白き聖女~

is here:

but it doesn't tell you the password!!!! How frustrating :confused: :mad:

can people help look for either the game or password plz?
just forget it and wait for another torrent, of all the torrents uploaded by that guy, only two (if I am not mistaken) passwords got known.

Why do all voiced H-game sound weird?
well, it's not like the voices are recorded during real.. uhm... natural processes, they are recorded in a studio, with all the voice actors clothed ;)

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

P/s : This is first RPG Maker game I've been played : ロマンス・オブ・ファンタジー
How about you, everybody ? :)
My first H-Game I played was Siroma, a mostly unfinished project by the people now making VH.

Status
Not open for further replies.