What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Heya guys I'm stuck in

I'm trying to get the goggles for crossing the desert I have the gold or whatever it is form the shooting gallery but I cannot find the adult shop. I read it's spouse to be near the tent place near the second town the Marie place but there's nothing there in my game.

Thanks for the help in advance
Go to the second town, the slum area, and enter the sex shop.
An event will happen and you'll be inside the new sex shop. Do the events whatever and when you exit, it should be right next to Maria's Tent.

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to the second town, the slum area, and enter the sex shop.
An event will happen and you'll be inside the new sex shop. Do the events whatever and when you exit, it should be right next to Maria's Tent.
I went to the second town and talked to everyone in the castle and the area where you first enter, the slums you mention are probably the area blocked by the cow and the guard which I'm not sure how to move.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I went to the second town and talked to everyone in the castle and the area where you first enter, the slums you mention are probably the area blocked by the cow and the guard which I'm not sure how to move.
How'd you get INSIDE THE CASTLE? I suppose keep talking to guard and cow, re-enter, repeat. That's how I got in.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe forget get item in first bandit cave?

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I meant the guards outside the castle and I have both the items from the chest back at the bandits hideout, I'll try talking and going in and out for a bit.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I meant the guards outside the castle and I have both the items from the chest back at the bandits hideout, I'll try talking and going in and out for a bit.
Slums are on bottom left, where a guy in blue and a cow used to be. They seemed to go away for me, even since first visit, when I:
>Talk to them
>Enter and Exit building
>Talk to them
>Enter and Exit building
>Repeat two more times
>They are gone and slums are open.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi, I have a question, more or less a problem actualy...

one of the games uses the RGSS300.dll or something, it says I dont have it in the folder, and I tried using the other .dll files to replace it, but didnt work, does anyone know where to get it, I should have all the RTP files for any RPG game.... think its an ACE game btw?? :eek:

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance... ;)

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The DLL you're looking for (rgss300.dll) is used with RPG Maker VX Ace. I don't think anyone here has posted that RPGM version yet. Well, a cracked one, anyway. There is an English trial, and it's listed in the first five results of a Google search for the library.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi, I have a question, more or less a problem actualy...

one of the games uses the RGSS300.dll or something, it says I dont have it in the folder, and I tried using the other .dll files to replace it, but didnt work, does anyone know where to get it, I should have all the RTP files for any RPG game.... think its an ACE game btw?? :eek:

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance... ;)
Try getting the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP from tkool.jp ( )... It should come with that dll.

soulles

Reputation score

thanks reddo, I already figured out how to get it, but appreciated the help there... ^^

(gave some rep+ same for Sojourner)

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Question: Those 3D models, what program do you use? These 3D type models are in a lot of the HRPG.

Example, hxxp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ080004.html
Another example: Grrrl Power.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Question: Those 3D models, what program do you use? These 3D type models are in a lot of the HRPG.

Example, hxxp://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ080004.html
Another example: Grrrl Power.
Those 2 games use different programs.

The example you gave uses 3D Custom Girl.

Grrl Power uses Schoolmate.

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys need help on this game bug RJ091048 it keeps saying i don't have Audio/SE 1(or something like that. Text is in jap so i have no ideal)
I keep re-downloading it still the same thing over and over need help

soulles

Reputation score

@ Zero9437, you could try downloading the trial and putting those files in the audio, its what I do sometimes...

if that doesnt work, rename some audio files to the ones that you need to have, I realy have no other ideas on how to fix it....

maybe someone else has better ideas how to help... ^^
(hope this helps though..)

edited:

btw, this game has been released.... ^^

Hope someone uploads it soon, it looks like it might be awesome, I played the trial, didnt understand much about it though, but the CG's where pretty good so far on the trial.. :D

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks a lot :D I try it out hope it work

Edit: well I found BGS file name instant
フェラ
狂った喘ぎ
激しいフェラ
激しい喘ぎ
静かな喘ぎ
Can some one help finding SE file name

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

btw, this game has been released.... ^^

Hope someone uploads it soon, it looks like it might be awesome, I played the trial, didnt understand much about it though, but the CG's where pretty good so far on the trial.. :D
oh, it's the 4th part of the series? I have the first three games (RJ064691, RJ067372 and RJ077247). Never completed them, because I'm stuck in RJ064691 in the first quest. I think I'm supposed to bring a flower from the middle of the lake, but I never get it :confused:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game(s) looks good any link sir? :cool:

paravoz112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who has this game?

old link is dead on mediafire.

Status