What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

As far as I've gotten, you're supposed to either obtain 100,000 Gold or raise your sex points up to 200 to rescue Yuri from the castle.

You can keep track of your sex points from that crystal ball looking item in the item menu and you can earn a lot of cash from sex events such as working in the brothel.
For some reason whenever i go talk to the guy wheather it be naked or not i cannot get into the brothel, and ive worked in the pub before so is there something im missing?

Bonerd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I dont like asking this... but my game isnt working right, the audio files are messed up for some reason... :S

I am talking about this game:
着み・えRPGミサキ ~・装・モンスターGET・み!~

ehmm forgot the dl site link, the DL from filesonic is down... can not download due to something that happened with some sites I guess... (same as megaupload I am thinking??)

so please a fix for this game, the audio files would be fine, but the entire game is also fine, as long as the entire game works... (it shuts down with something about the audio files when trying to go into the room in the inn...)

english DL link here:
Mine crashes at the menu saying some error like Audio/SE/001-System01 or something like that. Does anyone know a fix? Looked through this thread and couldn't find a solid solution still.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone have a save in parralel fantasy 0 after you lose arena for some reason my game crashes after i lose :/

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Parallel Fantasy Zero RJ090386 Ver1.2

Parallel Fantasy RJ081192 Ver2.1A

RJ088198 Ver1.03

RJ064930

:)
Thank you.
May I also know what's the difference between v1.1 and 1.2 in Parallel Fantasy Zero?

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can tell only one in that they fixed that bandit castle lair in the south-western part of the map. Before it had rocks blocking the path to the chests.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can tell only one in that they fixed that bandit castle lair in the south-western part of the map. Before it had rocks blocking the path to the chests.
Oh right, they're gone now.
Also, I'm wondering where do you get the 2 CGs used in the game's preview image in dlsite, one.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how do you get to the bandit castle lair?

Omena

Reputation score

Oh right, they're gone now.
Also, I'm wondering where do you get the 2 CGs used in the game's preview image in dlsite, one.
In second city if you lose to tentacle you can go to the clinic. After more visits you get more "action";p

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

in paralle fantasy zero, when i talk to inn keeper, first is sleep, second is exit, and there is a third option with 3 sub options, anyone know what they are?
edited...my bad, it's switch character

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

in paralle fantasy zero, when i talk to inn keeper, first is sleep, second is exit, and there is a third option with 3 sub options, anyone know what they are?
edited...my bad, it's switch character
yeah, also to note, that those that thought you need to lose yuri or something to get the pub thing to work, just change the character to be the 1st option, and go there.... you can then get in... and also with second choice, Yuri, you can go to bottom building in same town and get a scene, but you cant repeat this one, so save before is a good thing to do here I think... ^^

I am not that far into this game... but those where things I figured out... so thought to let others know...

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah, also to note, that those that thought you need to lose yuri or something to get the pub thing to work, just change the character to be the 1st option, and go there.... you can then get in... and also with second choice, Yuri, you can go to bottom building in same town and get a scene, but you cant repeat this one, so save before is a good thing to do here I think... ^^

I am not that far into this game... but those where things I figured out... so thought to let others know...
by yuri, you mean the black hair girl? I already done the red girl event in the pub (day and night) but when i changed to the black hair girl and do as you say, she won't go to the house
and now the red hair girl only do 1 damage, and i can't change her clothes, what now?

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

by yuri, you mean the black hair girl? I already done the red girl event in the pub (day and night) but when i changed to the black hair girl and do as you say, she won't go to the house
and now the red hair girl only do 1 damage, and i can't change her clothes, what now?
you have to use the jar thing in your invintory in order to do normal damage, guess you havent used it sense the last time you had sex with the girl?

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In second city if you lose to tentacle you can go to the clinic. After more visits you get more "action";p
Thanks! Are there any more scenes after the 2nd one?
Also, I tried doing this on my save with the castle cleared (rescued Yuri) and it doesn't work, I loaded an earlier save and it worked.

Tried going to all buildings in the same town with the Pub as Yuri only but nothing happened.

Oh and the jar thing used to remove the status that makes you weak is called キレイな水

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried going to all buildings in the same town with the Pub as Yuri only but nothing happened.
Yuri cant goto brothel but have scene in 2nd city's elder house.

soulles

Reputation score

Yuri/the Black haired girl, cant get into the pub, but you can get her into the building in the bottom of the second town..
there should be a dark open space, same as the pub, talk to the guy/girl inside and she wil get a scene...

I am stuck though, I have played through everything I could find, till you get caught and brought to the castle..
then you lose yuri and need to battle this guy in the arena, wether you win or lose it doesnt seem to go further..

if you lose you get naked and cant seem to escape or did I miss something??

if you win then you get sent outside of the town and can only go back I believe, and I cant find anything new either??

so any tips, tricks or anything else, like a walkthrough would be nice.. ^^

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yuri/the Black haired girl, cant get into the pub, but you can get her into the building in the bottom of the second town..
there should be a dark open space, same as the pub, talk to the guy/girl inside and she wil get a scene...

I am stuck though, I have played through everything I could find, till you get caught and brought to the castle..
then you lose yuri and need to battle this guy in the arena, wether you win or lose it doesnt seem to go further..

if you lose you get naked and cant seem to escape or did I miss something??

if you win then you get sent outside of the town and can only go back I believe, and I cant find anything new either??

so any tips, tricks or anything else, like a walkthrough would be nice.. ^^
If you lose, the character'll be raped. In the prison, just sleep and you'll be raped. From here there's a way so that you can escape.
Talk to the man who were sitting alone in front of door in the prison, and you will get outside at night ( you're not freedom yet ). First you must remove your bad status, and equip your strongest item so that you can fight with soldier. Do you remember the place that you and yuri got caught at night right after you enter the castle in the first place? Enter that place and you'll fight with him. You win, so you're free but yuri still inside the castle. After that, just talk to the soldier who were standing in front of the gate, and ... Hello, you got yuri back. Not only you can enter the castle whatever you want but also there's a man and a horse that were standing near the gate, that will transport you to another area (you pay him 200).
If you want some tricks, why don't you use cheat engine to increase the dirty point so that you can get you character get naked?

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you lose, the character'll be raped. In the prison, just sleep and you'll be raped. From here there's a way so that you can escape.
Talk to the man who were sitting alone in front of door in the prison, and you will get outside at night ( you're not freedom yet ). First you must remove your bad status, and equip your strongest item so that you can fight with soldier. Do you remember the place that you and yuri got caught at night right after you enter the castle in the first place? Enter that place and you'll fight with him. You win, so you're free but yuri still inside the castle. After that, just talk to the soldier who were standing in front of the gate, and ... Hello, you got yuri back. Not only you can enter the castle whatever you want but also there's a man and a horse that were standing near the gate, that will transport you to another area (you pay him 200).
um could you please show me a save after you lose my game crashes when i lose and i cant do any of that when i win

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

um could you please show me a save after you lose my game crashes when i lose and i cant do any of that when i win
Really? Why don't you check your file or do you change system locale to Japanese? If not, you change sysem locale to Japanese first, and play.
Anyway, I'll give you some save file:
Save40: before you fight in arena.
Save39: after talk to the soldier who was alone in the prison, and your character is outside at night.
Save37: after you got Yuri back.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It seems the author have updated Parallel Fantasy Zero to V1.4 with 1 Bad End as well as bug fixes. He seems to be planning on adding new events for the clothes that lack events such as the swinsuit.

Edit: Another version came up, V1.5 with a memory room added.

Personally, the game is good but compared to the first one, it's shorter and thus a bit lacking. Hopefully those new updates will rectify that.

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

It seems the author have updated Parallel Fantasy Zero to V1.4 with 1 Bad End as well as bug fixes. He seems to be planning on adding new events for the clothes that lack events such as the swinsuit.

Edit: Another version came up, V1.5 with a memory room added.

Personally, the game is good but compared to the first one, it's shorter and thus a bit lacking. Hopefully those new updates will rectify that.
hmmm do you maybe have the new version??

and also, is there some new scenes and such in that version....
you said there is now a bad end or something.... ^^

not that I have finished the version I have btw... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.