What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

Not exactly anything interesting, but I just realized Luna Soft put a cover for their 3rd game up already on their main site.

This time it'll feature magical girl and TENTACLES, TENTACLES EVERYWHERE (or so I hope, but unless some asshole get to order her around looks like we'll get to play as the girl this time...instead of a guy or an orbital armchair)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

uhm... i dont know about any plants.... but i need help please... i got the pink haired girl next door and the red hair guy with me ... she told me to go north of center zone.... but the guard there(female guard) wont let me pass >_<
(RJ111673)
ready got delete hehe, climb the tree which died, then go up to wall

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Late May, have trial but I'll pass on trying this.

Early April, another side scroller from softhouse-seal, this time with elves and the usual cast of elf-raping things (tentacle, human, orc, etc)

It's by Shoku, that in itself should pretty much explain what to expect to anyone who's played his game before.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know you guys are just trying to help each other, but this is just getting silly. I've deleted about a dozen of these posts just this weekend. We're trying to ween off of this thread as a gigantic hub of RPG games, not continue it. If I see any more of this, I may just lock this entire thread for good.
I know you're working hard at trying to keep the thread nice and clean ... but please don't lock it up.

I have a suggestion - in addition to posting "news" about a game, lets have the first poster make a new thread to discuss further "news" specific to that game (and link here). We can use the Dlsite ID in the subject to help find games using the "search" function.

It might end up creating a vast horde of new threads, but might wean people off this one.

We'll probably need to relax any policies we have about necros if we do this.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... Let me just get this straight: within one post of me saying not to ask about specific games and advice on it, you proceeded to ask for advice on a particular game. And then after posting that, you wondered why RPG maker games are being merged here (which they aren't) and why we don't have them in individual threads... After I said that we were trying to ween off this thread as a giant hub of RPG maker games.

Please. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I'm misreading something here. I really hope I'm just sleep deprived, or not paying attention, or something that can excuse what I'm reading. Because I really can't quite fathom what just happened.
Yeah, I was tired too when I posted. So I'd say probably bit of both blindess and stupidty. I recommend you put your post into the first one on the first page so we can see it better.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... Seems like the guy who made 神官戦士エリスの冒険(RJ058443) is making a new RPG. You can check his blog for more info about his new project:

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How much shit does Softhouse churn out? Because it feels like they have like two releases every week.

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Let me just remind everybody that this is NOT the place to ask for help in a game. If you want some hints on a part you're stuck at, MAKE A NEW THREAD, COMPLETE WITH THE DLSITE LINK AND A DOWNLOAD LINK. Only THEN can you ask for help.

I know you guys are just trying to help each other, but this is just getting silly. I've deleted about a dozen of these posts just this weekend. We're trying to ween off of this thread as a gigantic hub of RPG games, not continue it. If I see any more of this, I may just lock this entire thread for good.
I think that if a new thread was started for every single new RPG Maker game released, we would have too many threads on our hands.
a single thread should exist for minor releases and rules should be set as to when a separate thread should be made for games or when games shouldn't be put in the thread.
my suggestions for such rules are:
-If the game is already released or when the game is released for sale (games with demos can stay in the thread)
-Games made by [a list of popular game producers] should not be put in the thread under any circumstances

I think the thread should be used for new RPG Maker games to not clog up the forum immediately

however, it could be seen as just a delay for the creation of the majority of the threads since they're likely to be made at some point by someone

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Development is neither the shortest demo I've seen or it is bugged
because except sleep and go onto loo nothing goes XD

Thanks gamefreak999 ^^

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

@MyRubbish I'm alright if the discussion stays at news in this thread. There's no need to rush out and make a new thread every time there's a new game coming out, or was released. I don't think it's necessary to make a new thread as soon as word of new development gets released. But roger on the necros. I'll keep that in mind.

@duck It's cool. And I had a feeling I forgot about something after making the push to separate games from this thread. We used to try to merge the games into this thread because back then, the thread wasn't a massive vortex and it was actually neater to keep them all in here. Now it's gotten to the point where it'd be better to have them all in their own separate threads.

@Gelsipher This is exactly the kind of model I'd like for this thread to follow. I'm not too worried about the whole idea that it's just delaying the inevitable storm of threads honestly because it seems more like a controlled flow of new threads being made rather than a huge wave of threads.

Essentially, what I'd like to see is something like this:

Along with the exceptions you mentioned and some other tidbits like "Be sure to provide a link, blahblahblah" and it should be good.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Development is neither the shortest demo I've seen or it is bugged
because except sleep and go onto loo nothing goes XD
Yeah I can't leave the house but there are couple scenes in the files and it looks like it has a corruption system but probably it will just part of the story like in the other games.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I can't leave the house but there are couple scenes in the files and it looks like it has a corruption system but probably it will just part of the story like in the other games.
Nope .- . pretty much all his other games goes with more sex = more corruption (the army one had that love point thing, but you can also pretty much just buy gifts and give them to the girls to raise those. Although you have to reach the point where there's no more time limit before doing so)

EDIT:

More sample images of Intrusion Rape 2
(the last one hinting at a mini-game where you have to throw basketball at the escaping girl to knock her down)

EDIT2:

Update on this blog, looking through picture files it adds scene for losing to bandit and animation for in-combat rape with slime on the girls.

Last edited:

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmm... Seems like the guy who made 神官戦士エリスの冒険(RJ058443) is making a new RPG. You can check his blog for more info about his new project:
FINALLY!! I was really hoping this author would make another RPG. Definitely high hopes for this one, personally.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's got both Loli and NTR tag...but only show pretty-sure-that's-not-loli Nun...

WHY HELLO THAR TRIAL (also, late March release, i.e. pretty damn soon)

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do not use dash (shift+arrow), in this demo map change triggers do not work while running. There is one dungeon, some in-fight H and additional H scene in demo.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's got both Loli and NTR tag...but only show pretty-sure-that's-not-loli Nun...

WHY HELLO THAR TRIAL (also, late March release, i.e. pretty damn soon)
I didnt know ntr was a problem here

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I didnt know ntr was a problem here
Pretty sure NTR isn't a problem. But for some reason there's a ton of people out there that cant stand having their virtual waifus taken away from them.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pretty sure NTR isn't a problem. But for some reason there's a ton of people out there that cant stand having their virtual waifus taken away from them.
I can't believe that character on the cover would be considered loli. Maybe some other minor character.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't believe that character on the cover would be considered loli. Maybe some other minor character.
Well according to the titlepage, it's most definitely going to be some minor characters, including "wives, sisters, heroine's friends" etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.