What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

lazydude: yeah, Pink Honeymoon is something i was looking forward to. hopefully now that it's on english dlsite someone will upload it eventually. liked Fragment, the previous work in this series, and didn't expect them to ever put anything else out. maybe give that a look.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lazydude: yeah, Pink Honeymoon is something i was looking forward to. hopefully now that it's on english dlsite someone will upload it eventually. liked Fragment, the previous work in this series, and didn't expect them to ever put anything else out. maybe give that a look.
oh i see it finally went up good now if only i had some cash

currently a NEET :(

i always enjoyed Turow-san(hope i spelled that right) works

darkkrusty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I enjoy it, I think gameplay wise it's a little better than Saki, the two girls with separate routes is nice.
I like your saki Translate :), Now would you kindly translate twins if your not already on it?
Else ima hit you with a English-Kanji Dictionary (i assume those are a thing lol)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I like your saki Translate :), Now would you kindly translate twins if your not already on it?
Else ima hit you with a English-Kanji Dictionary (i assume those are a thing lol)
You mean English-Japanese Dictionary I presume? If you want to hit him with a Kaji dictionary, you will achieve much better result with a English-Chinese dictionary.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was some talk about this RPG a few months back.

And now there is a trial.

There are some serious limitation in the trial but still its pretty fun and give a good idea how the game will look as an and product...

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The trial for libra heart was already out for a while, unless he updated it or something. And any news on... Ahh forgot the name but I think it's made from the people that made the island paradise game. Where u run the island and attract people to live there. The game I'm now referring had a summon night sword craft story battle mechanic. Anyone knows if its out or the release date? I kinda forgot

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The trial for libra heart was already out for a while, unless he updated it or something. And any news on... Ahh forgot the name but I think it's made from the people that made the island paradise game. Where u run the island and attract people to live there. The game I'm now referring had a summon night sword craft story battle mechanic. Anyone knows if its out or the release date? I kinda forgot

This? .- . Should be out late February.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The trial for libra heart was already out for a while, unless he updated it or something.
Well As much as I can tell no one said anything about it here. Then again maybe I missed it. There is a lot of debate in this tread what I don't care to read because it would only make me angry at people who I don't even know. No I am not talking about the posters but those things what they talk about what other people do.

Sorry for being so vague but I don't want to be sucked into such debate.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe someday, I have a lot on my plate at the moment, Parallel Fantasy, PF0 (when he releases the new content update) Virgin Island too..

darkkrusty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean English-Japanese Dictionary I presume? If you want to hit him with a Kaji dictionary, you will achieve much better result with a English-Chinese dictionary.
thought Kanji was that form of text?

also Monkey *looks at the picture* *closes door*

Aeola

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any word on RJ110426? I've only come across fake links so far.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why do I get an error whenever I try to find this game on the dlsite?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ110426.html

prolly dlsite hates you...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

thought Kanji was that form of text?

also Monkey *looks at the picture* *closes door*
Kanji is based on chinese characters, and generally their meaning coincide, just the reading differs.

Especially in the every-day kanjis like the numbers, days of the week, etc.

Well, unless you run into characters that speak in hiragana (implies a kid or someone with such mentality), katakana (foreigners with strange accent) or some other weird way of speaking that sometimes Japanese author use.

On topic:

It's tagged as Role Playing game but looks to be something similar to JSK games where it's 1 v 1 with a real time action bar akin to Final Fantasy.

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey I have been digging harder than a Ugandan diamond miner for this game... English title is "Oracle warrior wives Wife"
Dlsite:

contains Milfs and Bikini Armor so whats there to hate?

so if anyone finds a viable link to this elusive as hell game could you post or send a PM

thanks in advance

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Lol, @ monkey, they just uploaded both your translated versions @ 4daily.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

so if anyone finds a viable link to this elusive as hell game could you post or send a PM

thanks in advance
That game looks rly awesome ... Too bad it's only upped on Lumfile and needs premium to download ... Would be really cool if someone could up it somewhere else!

tempGod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would be grateful for any news about this game (with boobdoor and assdoor):
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ097009.html

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That game looks rly awesome ... Too bad it's only upped on Lumfile and needs premium to download ... Would be really cool if someone could up it somewhere else!
yeah I found a few links which were of course fake, but with less than 200 DL's I am kind of loosing hope on this game...
Also there is a link on 18hentai but sure it's fake, just two CG sets compiled to have the same file size

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would be grateful for any news about this game (with boobdoor and assdoor):
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ097009.html
That game looks very interesting. Pictures are at their blog. Is the demo worth it? Any H content in it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.