What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I wish there was a game focused on Yuri, with free-roaming, prostitution etc. Well, like Scale Garden games, for example.
Also, I wish there was this kind of game with a milf, not just young girls
Totally 100 percent agree here.... ^^
Me does like the Milf.... :rolleyes:

And yeah, prostitution, free-roaming Yuri, cant say no to that.... :D

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Harem Maze 2 1.04 XD and it give
are still somewhere a download XD if you wait until he hears on patching
would invite you to great if it Würt Least now time to give it the ne new version has been corrected a lot and I still sitting at 1.00 XD
if anyone is interested, the patch info to the game
h ttp://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21516&page=4

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Ditto. Although I'll say mind break isn't my thing. I prefer when they're defiant during the rapes, or at least struggle.. having them blankly fuck everything at the end is a bit of a put-off for me. What's NTR mean, by the way?

Deleted it anyway, decided the main character / art style isn't really for me, though I like the in-fight sex.
I am not sure of the exact definition of NTR, but it usually involve someone's love interest (the love have to be mutual I think) having sex with another person(s). The sex does not have to be consensual.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I am not sure of the exact definition of NTR, but it usually involve someone's love interest (the love have to be mutual I think) having sex with another person(s). The sex does not have to be consensual.
Well, NTR is basically stealing another's lover through sex (love is always mutual for them, that's the point of NTR. If it's not mutual, it's just cheating). Usually involves rape, but sometimes doesn't

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, NTR is basically stealing another's lover through sex (love is always mutual for them, that's the point of NTR. If it's not mutual, it's just cheating). Usually involves rape, but sometimes doesn't
So basically converting the lover through sex, into becoming the other party's lover?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So basically converting the lover through sex, into becoming the other party's lover?
Not really lover, emotions are usually not involved, more like sex slave

dienow

Reputation score

NTR usually takes the form of stealing the girl, drugging/raping her or blackmailing her, and carrying on in various forms with that until she screams "I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR DICK." At this point, invariably the cuckolded guy is shown her final form, cue mental anguish, three-ring circus, The End.

I've yet to see any game with NTR that wasn't predictable or didn't involve 180 degree personality changes for the simple reason of MAGICAL DICK MAKE COCK SLAVE. Mutual cheating has more of an appeal to me than super wimpy protagonist-kun getting cuckolded by every one of god's creatures, without so much as protest.

Desora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NTR usually takes the form of stealing the girl, drugging/raping her or blackmailing her, and carrying on in various forms with that until she screams "I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR DICK." At this point, invariably the cuckolded guy is shown her final form, cue mental anguish, three-ring circus, The End.

I've yet to see any game with NTR that wasn't predictable or didn't involve 180 degree personality changes for the simple reason of MAGICAL DICK MAKE COCK SLAVE. Mutual cheating has more of an appeal to me than super wimpy protagonist-kun getting cuckolded by every one of god's creatures, without so much as protest.
Never really been a fan of mindless sex slavery myself. I think I get what it is now, though I'm still curious if it's an acronym for something.

The mutual cheating scenario does sound pretty amusing. " She cheated on me??? Well, damn. Better get me a new chick then. " I can imagine that sort of thing with a protagonist who isn't completely idealistic ( the fairytale prince / knight type).

dienow

Reputation score

Never really been a fan of mindless sex slavery myself. I think I get what it is now, though I'm still curious if it's an acronym for something.

The mutual cheating scenario does sound pretty amusing. " She cheated on me??? Well, damn. Better get me a new chick then. " I can imagine that sort of thing with a protagonist who isn't completely idealistic ( the fairytale prince / knight type).
Well, there's also the swinging scenario, where guy and girl do other people in front of each other. As long as they both are in on it, it has a certain appeal. NTR is an acronym for "netorare." NTR is where the protagonist (or least assholish individual) gets their girl stolen away. "Netori" is another one, but the protagonist is the one doing the stealing in that case.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you're getting a "RGSS200J.dll" error, then download RGSS200J.dll, find it from another game, or reinstall the Japanese RTP correctly. RGSS202J.dll should supersede the older one, but I'm not sure how RPG Maker handles legacy dll calls.
FYI: I made the game run.

I copied a RGSS202J.dll from another game and made the appropriate change in the .ini

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any new games due to come out before the end of the world? XD

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

On the subject of RJ096060. How does that minigame where you have to control the thrusts and directions work in the third city? Seem's like no matter how you do it, the guy comes first before you even get 50% of the her bar down. Even if you hit the g-spot or shove it in her uterus, doesn't help.

And yes...this is one dark game. But for some reason, not bad. It's not Bible Black's ending dark, but dark enough to make you feel bad for the girl and her twisted adopted mother.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

On the subject of RJ096060. How does that minigame where you have to control the thrusts and directions work in the third city? Seem's like no matter how you do it, the guy comes first before you even get 50% of the her bar down. Even if you hit the g-spot or shove it in her uterus, doesn't help.

And yes...this is one dark game. But for some reason, not bad. It's not Bible Black's ending dark, but dark enough to make you feel bad for the girl and her twisted adopted mother.
The girl hqs 2 speciql spot 5G-Spot qnd one other- thqt you cqn hit 3 before going to the other spot.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to clear the minigame with a tiny sliver of life left by touching G-Spot 1 time then switching to just the popup just before the red IN popup 3 times, then back to G-Spot, over and over, without wasting any moves on anything but those and the spaces right between those.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

also for rj096060, bit stuck on what to do after reaching the 2nd town and talking to the king 14th something, anyone please?

Last edited:

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys, anyone have this

?
Or this drm was never broken?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also for rj096060, bit stuck on what to do after reaching the 2nd town and talking to the king 14th something, anyone please?
if you've talked to him, head into the huge building. Talk to Marie (the pale chick) then talk to the guy at the counter....or him first then her....can't remember.

@Laren
That game....wasn't that good. In fact, it was quite boring. Made me resolve to never buy a game with DRM protection on it since it might be covering up the fact that the game isn't good.

Status
Not open for further replies.