What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

In RJ105401 (WAX game) how do you get to the last place after orc place? Someone mentioned fixing some key you apparently got from the orc boss. How?
okay, this is what I did.
I talked to the lady in the tent
then you talk to the items vendor in town, and she gives you something.
then you can open the way :D good luck and have fun :D

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reminds me of Kichikuou Rance, so I really hope someone translates it.
Well, I should learn Japanese to fix this issue... but I am a lazy NEET.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Reminds me of Kichikuou Rance, so I really hope someone translates it.
Well, I should learn Japanese to fix this issue... but I am a lazy NEET.
That looks awesome! But, probably going to be a trifle difficult with the language barrier. Who knows, maybe it will one of the few that are nice and easy to hook and get a somewhat legible machine translation of both the story and the interface...I'd hold my breath, but I like living...

Hell, I wish they'd make more games with that kind of combat for the english speaking audience. Hentai or not, I'd play them.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That looks awesome! But, probably going to be a trifle difficult with the language barrier. Who knows, maybe it will one of the few that are nice and easy to hook and get a somewhat legible machine translation of both the story and the interface...I'd hold my breath, but I like living...

Hell, I wish they'd make more games with that kind of combat for the english speaking audience. Hentai or not, I'd play them.
Yeah, gotta give it to japs for nice indie games that can run on a toaster and be more than just something you see made in flash and become "Art." Too bad PC market is practicly dead in japan, outside these indie developers.

I tried the demo, very easy to figure out the basic gameplay. Only thing I am unsure of is how skills work and how exactly the battle commands work.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, gotta give it to japs for nice indie games that can run on a toaster and be more than just something you see made in flash and become "Art." Too bad PC market is practicly dead in japan, outside these indie developers.

I tried the demo, very easy to figure out the basic gameplay. Only thing I am unsure of is how skills work and how exactly the battle commands work.
A lot of skills are passives, the ones that don't (first tier right one "Weaken") require BP (which build up during battle, think of it like super bar in fighting games)

' 3' Anyway, during combat:
You start out by choosing tactic (left side, the icons that determine advantage/disadvantage status) and marching order (right side, for the most part you should just care about the default and last one (retreat))

Then during battle the gauge next to the tactic should build up, once it's full you can switch tactic again (I assume timing your tactic switch in response to your enemy will be crucial later...unless you can overwhelm them even without the tactic bonus)
You can change marching order at anytime, so if the enemy switched to a tactic that beat yours and you want to buy some time, order the retreat so your troops don't go and get pwn'd.

Anyway, if you notice there's an extra button when you pause mid-combat, that's the skill one.
Right under your green bar (HP/troop count) there's an empty bar that slowly fills up with red color as the units fight, if you've unlocked special skills and want to use them, use that other button.
Once you select a skill (and have enough BP to cast it) the screen will show the circle of what units will be affected, left click to cast, right click to cancel, move mouse cursor to edge of screen to scroll around for aiming.

The trial ends with capturing the first girl so I don't know how the training will work (but given the theme of the previous game, I highly doubt it's not-corruption), but I level'd Marie up to lv 4 and she still just give me a blowjob only ' 3' so either you need lv 5+ (700 essence, fuck that) for alternate scene, or you get other scenes as story progress.

All I know is I'm not spending another 40-50 turn sending in goblins (which sadly I already researched the skill to make them stronger) as fodder to build up more essence (while avoiding accidently wiping out the enemy and thus win the chapter)
p.s. The blowjob scene is animate in that 'moving-picture' sort of animation, but the rape of the first girl is still images. I swear this seem to be a new thing in H-game, Taimanin Asagi 3 will have that too (which does make for some fantastic moment, like when a guy cum with condom on and slowly inflate it)

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A lot of skills are passives, the ones that don't (first tier right one "Weaken") require BP (which build up during battle, think of it like super bar in fighting games)

' 3' Anyway, during combat:
You start out by choosing tactic (left side, the icons that determine advantage/disadvantage status) and marching order (right side, for the most part you should just care about the default and last one (retreat))

Then during battle the gauge next to the tactic should build up, once it's full you can switch tactic again (I assume timing your tactic switch in response to your enemy will be crucial later...unless you can overwhelm them even without the tactic bonus)
You can change marching order at anytime, so if the enemy switched to a tactic that beat yours and you want to buy some time, order the retreat so your troops don't go and get pwn'd.

Anyway, if you notice there's an extra button when you pause mid-combat, that's the skill one.
Right under your green bar (HP/troop count) there's an empty bar that slowly fills up with red color as the units fight, if you've unlocked special skills and want to use them, use that other button.
Once you select a skill (and have enough BP to cast it) the screen will show the circle of what units will be affected, left click to cast, right click to cancel, move mouse cursor to edge of screen to scroll around for aiming.

The trial ends with capturing the first girl so I don't know how the training will work (but given the theme of the previous game, I highly doubt it's not-corruption), but I level'd Marie up to lv 4 and she still just give me a blowjob only ' 3' so either you need lv 5+ (700 essence, fuck that) for alternate scene, or you get other scenes as story progress.

All I know is I'm not spending another 40-50 turn sending in goblins (which sadly I already researched the skill to make them stronger) as fodder to build up more essence (while avoiding accidently wiping out the enemy and thus win the chapter)
p.s. The blowjob scene is animate in that 'moving-picture' sort of animation, but the rape of the first girl is still images. I swear this seem to be a new thing in H-game, Taimanin Asagi 3 will have that too (which does make for some fantastic moment, like when a guy cum with condom on and slowly inflate it)
Maybe not all of her H-scenes are in the demo is all? Maybe try Cheat Engine to see if we can increase love points.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe not all of her H-scenes are in the demo is all? Maybe try Cheat Engine to see if we can increase love points.
I'm just going to wait for the full game .- . (which based on their recent blog, will come out on 14th)

The sample images on their site include one where one of the girl have white-hair/in black cloth (which is pretty much their usual 'corrupted' state, based on their previous titles under Studio Oguma name) so the corruption is going to be in the game, just the question of when/how to get it.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like how other members here keep trying to share my torrents. lol

Rule of thumb, if you happen to see a Dlsite title on Nyaa, it's most likely because of me.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Steam's shown me some amazing Indie games...but this style (I think, I haven't and won't try the demo. Full game is a different story.) is far too rare for western audiences. The video on dlsite reminds of Dragon Force for the Saturn. Similar games are the PS2/PSP Generations of Chaos, but other than them, not much else.

nepe

Reputation score

Really? OMG! I was waiting so long for that, because nobody shared it here in this thread Days ago!... Wait... what?
Do you have to be such a big douchebag? I happened take a glimpse at Starke's signature in which he is/was asking for that game in red font. Yeah my bad for not searching, next time my first post will consist of the classic "begging for shit" or just being annoying in general. Who understands these weeabo fucks.

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know the AGTH code for SonobiA?

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I could use some tips on searching for games on DLSite. Right now I'm mainly using the tags (running them through Google Translate to find the ones I want) and putting them into the advanced search in DLSite to look for games, which I then take the RJ number and then search this forum and hope for a DL link or something.

The problem though, is that every search option doesn't have an RJ number, but a VJ number, and because my Google Chrome won't translate the entire page thanks to an unknown error, it's a pain using Google Translate to pick apart every search result.

So essentially, how do I search for games on DLSite? I specify PC games in the advanced search, but nothing turns up RJ numbers. It's annoying.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Steam's shown me some amazing Indie games...but this style (I think, I haven't and won't try the demo. Full game is a different story.) is far too rare for western audiences. The video on dlsite reminds of Dragon Force for the Saturn. Similar games are the PS2/PSP Generations of Chaos, but other than them, not much else.
If you care for genre; it's SLG. You conquer provinces/countries/homebases on some set map and manage troops (Dai series by AliceSoft is all SLG). GoC is similar, but not really part of the SLG-style game series (Really wish !F Idea Factory wouldn't make so many games with core gameplay issues, I really want to enjoy more of their games but almost every game they make has some glaring issue that ruins it).

Oh and Steam's indie games are pretty pathetic. I've played and enjoyed some, including some renpy games which failed or have yet to be greenlighted, but overall care little for what it has. And for every good indie game, like Octodad, you have 2 terrible ones like McPixle and Grindquest. Not to mention the Steam workshop filled with stuff that makes flash games look like an achievement and those RPGMaker games that a 5-year-old could make. It's disheartening really.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Some newly announced games...

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that second one looks interesting.

But that tag says shota so I don't think it's allowed to be discussed here.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that second one looks interesting.

But that tag says shota so I don't think it's allowed to be discussed here.
It's allowed to be discussed just no links shared, only by pm.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Who wants to bet that CodeRed game will be released tomorrow? xD

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've just seen this RJ106851 ソナビア-SonabiA game. It might be too late to say this but I don't really know how to get out of the town... A hint please...!

Status
Not open for further replies.