What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

This was mentioned in its own thread, but the game's out today ' 3' there's been so many good news today (Princess Sacrifice author updated his blog, that NewMoon Label teaser that totally make me drool harder for the game, etc)

Now if Scale Garden update his site that'd pretty much cover everything on my list...

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New announced RPG game:

Always refreshing to see Pedo Bear on RPG games haha.
Ugh,i find that game's art somehow very...disturbing...I don't know why but that's just the way it is...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh,i find that game's art somehow very...disturbing...I don't know why but that's just the way it is...
Hmm I do find it a bit disturbing too, but nothing I can't handle lol, just 2 things I can't handle guro and scat

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm I do find it a bit disturbing too, but nothing I can't handle lol, just 2 things I can't handle guro and scat
I agree with you on that point,as guro and scat are a big No-No for me too...

As to why this game's art is disturbing,well i can't tell,it's just one of those things that you end up not liking for some nonedescript reason...The previous game by the same author was okay though(at least the art was normal...well almost but not quite)...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

about RJ106851 ソナビア-SonabiA-, if u feel hard to camp exp

buy some foods in bar then talk to body who running around in his room, also can buy cheap weapon to aged get another item

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree with you on that point,as guro and scat are a big No-No for me too...

As to why this game's art is disturbing,well i can't tell,it's just one of those things that you end up not liking for some nonedescript reason...The previous game by the same author was okay though(at least the art was normal...well almost but not quite)...
by "not quite" do you perhaps refer to a zombie raping a girl while eating her throat?

yeah those games are not quite suitable for a weak stomach but they're fun
i kind of like the attitude. monster beating a heroine and actually killing her. well, it is not fappable or nice to look at, but if i were an evil mindless monster, i would kill people that want to kill me.
if i see for example a scene with a dragon raping a girl i find myself always wondering why this creature would consider a human girl as a proper mating partner anyway... too small too fragile, would probably die before any offspring could be born. etc.

but thinking about that: "every time you drag real physics into a discussion about fantasy comics, god kills a catgirl."

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

by "not quite" do you perhaps refer to a zombie raping a girl while eating her throat?
Oh that...It was weird but somehow expected from a zombie(Actually i don't find that scene all that disturbing,as it's not really even a full blown guro,and as i said it's only to be expected from a zombie)...But no i wasn't refering to that...It's actually not the art that is the problem,it's just that i find it weird that's all...For example some people did not like the art in Magicka which i liked,and i don't like the art in this particular game(as i said it's not ugly but there's just something disturbing to me about the whole thing),which is odd since i liked the previous game by the same author...

Also as for the whole reality thing in hentai,well no one who's into hentai is into it because they expect real situations...
And as you yourself have presented an example with the dragon raping a girl,well it's a given that it's not realistic,but it's strangely arousing isn't it?(well to some people at least,myself included)...I mean if you want to enjoy something like that you first have to throw the reality through the window(well if you want to be good in any kind of game you have to accept the illogical as the logical and vice versa...and by games i'm now reffering to H RPG's)...

Last edited:

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

about RJ106851 ソナビア-SonabiA-, if u feel hard to camp exp

buy some foods in bar then talk to body who running around in his room, also can buy cheap weapon to aged get another item
Hard as hell for grinding and lvling

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw on the Sonabia game there's a corruption vessel measurer, what happens when the vessel is completely black?
Also, is there a way to invert the process? I ask this, cause my vessel is completely black now and I don't know if I may lose any events later because of that.

Edit* Ok... so when your corruption vessel is completely black if you lose a battle it's game over, leaving me with the 2nd question

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok i dont know if its a bug or something in Sorabia

ive reached a point when you sleep and have a scene with demon past - 2nd time with the noble? since that part you are now in new town new places BUT cannot save or even open menu << is this a bug cuz the story there have fairly GoR < so starting everytime story for each one takes time

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'd need to be evil and mindless just to kill someone who was trying to kill you?
I think he meant it as saying "If I were the evil and mindless monster."

I'm neither evil or mindless and I wouldn't kill someone trying to kill me. Just put on my hat and probably do some fishing....

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im asking again, can someone send me a pm with a working link for the game . On DlSiteit is marked with loli, so i got no luck on google.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Im asking again, can someone send me a pm with a working link for the game . On DlSiteit is marked with loli, so i got no luck on google.
Hein? Marked with loli? If you mean the tag puni means loli then I've lost track of Hentai.

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, I can usually brute force these things, not speaking a lick of Japanese, but I cannot for the life of me get out of the first town in Sonabia. I've seen a bunch of scenes, but the only three apparent exits to town are blocked and I've seen no other hooks to get anywhere. Can someone playing give me a hint?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, I can usually brute force these things, not speaking a lick of Japanese, but I cannot for the life of me get out of the first town in Sonabia. I've seen a bunch of scenes, but the only three apparent exits to town are blocked and I've seen no other hooks to get anywhere. Can someone playing give me a hint?
Have you tried going to the academy? Take the north exit

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After the slum scene you have to talk to the green haired chick in the bar she is on the lower half. After that go back to your friends house talk with her. After that you can leave on the east side of town.
There you talk with the green haired chick again and you are transported to the first dungeon.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any text hook for Sonabia? ITH usually has no problems grabbing text from other games, but ITH doesn't register anything at all with this game.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

/X works, found it under one of the 'Multibytetowidechar' options, 0x051FD392:0000FDE9 specifically.
I think you have to use agth. I never found a working hook for it on HF for his 1. game.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any text hook for Sonabia? ITH usually has no problems grabbing text from other games, but ITH doesn't register anything at all with this game.
I seem to be having the same issue. I honestly thought at first that I did something wrong but seeing as others are having trouble I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.