What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I hope this one will hook more easy than the predecesor. I remember how painful it was to get ith/agth to work with it.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope this one will hook more easy than the predecesor. I remember how painful it was to get ith/agth to work with it.
I just hope it isn't 99% GOR like the last one, the complete lack of sidequests and other events made it bland.

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@ RJ106851

Description on dlsite

・敗北するほど主人公「ソナ」の能力が向上するシステムになっています。
しかし、敗北レイプされ性経験を積むほどに、ソナの心の状態は汚れ、限界が来るとゲームオーバーになってしまいます。
(ゲーム内には汚れを浄化するアイテムがあります)
Heroine capabilities will increase after losing a fight>rape scene. Repeatedly losing will increase her lust and led to GOR. There a item to restore purity.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what a nice surprise! didn't even knew that he was making another game i loved his last game hope this one is the same or better quality

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, it's about $17-18?

Hmm...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The author release that other thing he made (given the 'ts' password, I assume it's a gender bender game)
EDIT: It IS gender bender game, although this one is pretty much just the introduction + a tiny bit of content

An implication that the scene can change if your corruption is high enough?! AS IF I DIDN'T WANT THIS GAME ENOUGH ALREADY

He says he's working on a trial now '. ' (or soon to)

THIS BLOG FINALLY UPDATE (main story's almost done, but still a few more things to do)

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An implication that the scene can change if your corruption is high enough?! AS IF I DIDN'T WANT THIS GAME ENOUGH ALREADY
Couldn't agree more, I'm really excited for this game, from the demo i've played it takes a few things from Saki quest as well such as clothing damage.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

THIS BLOG FINALLY UPDATE (main story's almost done, but still a few more things to do)
WOW~ Finally he updates it~ ^^

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

one of these day i'll get a new isp (1 hr and a half left, be patient, hate large files)

well i hope his new game is better than the last one

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

one of these day i'll get a new isp (1 hr and a half left, be patient, hate large files)

are u uploading RJ106851? cause if you are u are a champ :D

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game has a large file, that's nice~

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

haha i hope it really is large of its content and not like other rpg maker games that are only 30mb and audio over 800 XD

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

haha i hope it really is large of its content and not like other rpg maker games that are only 30mb and audio over 800 XD
well the trial already has 130mb of CG o.o and is pretty big i wonder if the one with 500+ will be at least 400 of CG

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to the dlsite it has 47hcg. I'm just guessing that means it has 47 unique scenes.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You sneaky dog. I almost didn't catch that.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hey guys, does any 1 got the newest version of Arms Devicer!??
Check in the Arms Devicer thread, though I would advise waiting until December 7th when he releases the extra content.
Let's hope it'll fix some bugs lol
Version 1.1 already has, but like I said, the big content update is only 3 days away
I will also advise, as I've been watching this game closely, as it does take about 1 to 2 days for the updates he mentions on his blog to hit dlsite (plus download and upload time for me to make it hit here). Hopefully, as he's set a date for the big update, it'll be there when it should. But I'm figuring the 8th (In North America).

PS: Stupid question, how do I do them spoilers?

Status
Not open for further replies.