What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Few more questions, how do I get to prostitute event, plus what is the name of the ring that guy gives you? I might have sold it.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to go to speak to the bandit in the prison 2 times at night where he'll have sex with you. Then, the prison guard will spot you or something.
Thanks for reply but not this. But after saw this message and try again few time get it, need clean around 80? no sperm inside body and alot $ for this scene(will lost 100thousand...)

Few more questions, how do I get to prostitute event, plus what is the name of the ring that guy gives you? I might have sold it.
Prostitute event is talk to someone at inn get event then click the board at bridge(where near rape by 4people)
Ring is mithril ring, can buy from seller at inn(the 3day 1 spawn npc)

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the fast answers but I still can’t seem to get the prostitute, I Went to the big stone bridge and clicked the board but nothing. I got the both 10000 priced rings from the seller in the inn and talked to the guy wearing each and nothing. (Most likely since I haven’t gotten the prostitute scene.)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the fast answers but I still can’t seem to get the prostitute, I Went to the big stone bridge and clicked the board but nothing. I got the both 10000 priced rings from the seller in the inn and talked to the guy wearing each and nothing. (Most likely since I haven’t gotten the prostitute scene.)
hmmm when got it i paid 5000 and only remain few hundred, need low in $?

Edit: paid 5000 for heal the old lady(item still not collected), and the prostitute quest like start from inn's master or other lady in inn

Last edited:

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He has only 5 items to sell 2 rings for 10000 each cheap charm and 2 very expensive charms, could it be because I haven’t healed the old lady yet or since I can’t access the top floor of the inn?

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to do in the Scale Garden game that came out this year? The one with the blonde? I can't seem to figure out what to do after delivering a package to some guy up in the building above the two shops.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has someone seen the RPG game "The Daughters Three" yet?
I couldn´t find it until now...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Has someone seen the RPG game "The Daughters Three" yet?
I couldn´t find it until now...

Seen it a long time ago under the name "three daughter moving" or something like that.

The game is really simple, you have 3 girls you can swap between, and the 'dungeon' is a long straight line (you leave the dungeon by going backward)
You can run into enemies, into items, etc(there's a few more stuffs on what you get/when, but eh too lazy) and some traps that increase your character's lewdness if fail to dodge or choose wrong direction to dodge.

You can get some CGs by hitting 100 lewdness on each character, and pick one of the other 2 as victim for your lewd plan (so 2 CG each here)

And you can sometimes get an item that unlock CG in CG mode.

You can sell other items for money (you get some money based on how far you traveled in the dungeon too)

do note that losing to an enemy or hitting 100 lewdness will make you lose all items/money

money is basically for upgrading stats on your characters

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could someone help me with some missing scenes I have in Sankegi of Gear (閃撃のギア)?

In the CG viewing room:

Second row: 2 and 3
Forth row: 2, 3, 4 and 5
Fifth row: 1 and 5

Any help would be much appreciated.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could someone help me with some missing scenes I have in Sankegi of Gear (閃撃のギア)?

In the CG viewing room:

Second row: 2 and 3
Forth row: 2, 3, 4 and 5
Fifth row: 1 and 5

Any help would be much appreciated.
2nd row 2: clean under 85, no sperm inside body then talk to rogue Greg
2nd row 3: from meeting place, go north to forest then go west 2 zone, talk to the guy drawing picture, then tomorrow find him at north of lake, next day back to forest as picture model.(need done 2 book event)
4th row 2: after 2nd row 3, talk to rogue when u get 100thousand(also need the point as 2nd row 2)
4th row 3: after 4th row 2, go inn at night.
4th row 4: at inn, few time dinner with a guy, he will give u mithril ring, equip it next day then talk to him.(need done prostitute first)
4th row 5 and 5th 1: go bandits castle after 4th row 4
no 5th row 5.
btw if the rogue alive can make all scene and cg on... and this game homepage have information about game.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2nd row 2: clean under 85, no sperm inside body then talk to rogue Greg
2nd row 3: from meeting place, go north to forest then go west 2 zone, talk to the guy drawing picture, then tomorrow find him at north of lake, next day back to forest as picture model.(need done 2 book event)
4th row 2: after 2nd row 3, talk to rogue when u get 100thousand(also need the point as 2nd row 2)
4th row 3: after 4th row 2, go inn at night.
4th row 4: at inn, few time dinner with a guy, he will give u mithril ring, equip it next day then talk to him.(need done prostitute first)
4th row 5 and 5th 1: go bandits castle after 4th row 4
no 5th row 5.
btw if the rogue alive can make all scene and cg on... and this game homepage have information about game.
Thank you very much. Very nice of you to help. +rep

EDIT: Another small question. Is there any way to run around naked, in underwear or topless during the day?

Last edited:

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know a good way to get money in Sangeki of Gear? The monster drops don't give much and I don't know if I'd want to grind my way to tens of thousands as it would take a long time.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know a good way to get money in Sangeki of Gear? The monster drops don't give much and I don't know if I'd want to grind my way to tens of thousands as it would take a long time.
I got about 2500g from the bug in the log between the first zone and the woodmen area (it has waterfall for you to heal AND a sign for teleporting to/out, so it's pretty easy to reach) though I think you have to sleep (as in actually use the bed, not have sex with someone until next day) after each time you search, and it's not always there.

Berylcross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah I see. I apparently found that earlier, but I thought it was a monster drop and kept kiling things to find it. Thanks for the information!

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I got about 2500g from the bug in the log between the first zone and the woodmen area (it has waterfall for you to heal AND a sign for teleporting to/out, so it's pretty easy to reach) though I think you have to sleep (as in actually use the bed, not have sex with someone until next day) after each time you search, and it's not always there.
The house deeper in the forest h as beds you can sleep in.
And two logs right outside

PLG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In scgarden's new game I'm stuck. I've gathered all the need materials for the elixir except the herbs. I accidentally sold all the herbs that say they are a cash item before I went back and checked on what you needed to make it.

Also any tips on killing the golden beetle? I'm level 21 and he is still a problem.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

More questions even though that I got the prostitute event and talked to the guy in the inn with every ring I can’t seem to be able to start the bandit event. Am I still missing something or don’t I have the correct ring?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In scgarden's new game I'm stuck. I've gathered all the need materials for the elixir except the herbs. I accidentally sold all the herbs that say they are a cash item before I went back and checked on what you needed to make it.

Also any tips on killing the golden beetle? I'm level 21 and he is still a problem.
frist attack can low it's power, maybe need talk to the guy at the house deeper in the forest's west zone first

More questions even though that I got the prostitute event and talked to the guy in the inn with every ring I can’t seem to be able to start the bandit event. Am I still missing something or don’t I have the correct ring?
got the scene at prostitute house with bandit?maybe need sex 2 time

PLG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

frist attack can low it's power, maybe need talk to the guy at the house deeper in the forest's west zone first
Ah ok thanks, but do you know where the first item to make the elixir is? Or did I screw myself over by selling off the cash item herbs

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah ok thanks, but do you know where the first item to make the elixir is? Or did I screw myself over by selling off the cash item herbs
check the post at page 33 2nd one...

Status
Not open for further replies.