What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

How do I get the event in the cave on top of the mountain in Magica? When I try to open the box, it just says that I need a key? Where is this key?

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3)First Temple: Where you went north to go to the mountain, go south through the forest. It's fairly straightfoward, there's a switch or two to hit and a boss at the end. You'll get something that lets you put out fires for winning. On the first floor, there's a door that has fire blocking it, go in there, get mugged.
*Solved*Bolded is where I'm stuck, that room doesn't let me enter, I don't know what she's saying, but I walk into the door and she comments and backs out.

5)Guard outpost: Go to the top floor, talk to the guy who looks like a butler, win fight, and leave south. This'll put you in the mines. Work through, DON'T leave until you save the chick in the jail. After that, the mine exit will get you to the slums.
I'm also confused about this step, step 4 says to exit town to the south and then step 5 starts, the only guard outpost like thing I see is to the west which is blocked by a soldier who won't let me in the building or to the west.

*Answered*Whats the red text say?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I get the event in the cave on top of the mountain in Magica? When I try to open the box, it just says that I need a key? Where is this key?
after south temple (south of 2nd town), the boss after get book, if get GoR, will pop key when move out (near entrance)

Whats the red text say?
direst of maze

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Bolded is where I'm stuck, that room doesn't let me enter, I don't know what she's saying, but I walk into the door and she comments and backs out.
You must be fully cloth to enter.

The chest right next to you was an item to restore your cloth.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You must be fully cloth to enter.

The chest right next to you was an item to restore your cloth.
Le sigh....if only the translator didn't crash all RPG maker games for me I would've saved some wasted effort running all over trying to find some missing step. Thank ye.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whats the red text say?
Desert maze. The whole thing just says "Beyond this point is the desert maze. It's an extremely dangerous area with strong monsters." I suppose it could literally be the "desert of illusions/delusions" or the "desert of losing one's way" but you get the idea.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just added the boss for ero janken...it's ruddy hard...part luck, part skill
not winning the rock paper scissors can mess you up but the bullseye mini game makes it harder :) chose the 2nd to hardest dificulty for it :)

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmmm

New game on dlsite. looks kinda ok. the only bad thing would be that it's creator promises only 3-4 hours of gameplay..

王女ミルフィーユ はじめての冒険でいろいろヤラレちゃう物語

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On Magica in the 2nd town, what`s the item the woman in the grocery store asks me to give her?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

On Magica in the 2nd town, what`s the item the woman in the grocery store asks me to give her?
She ask you to save an old man in a cave.

Go back out of town, go up at the crossroad where the inn is, then take left once you reach the next map, the old man's inside the cave.

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't get this scene in the cg room

can anybody tell me how to get it if you know

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Found a letter by Mr. Slime near the academy saying he went on a journey.

Also there's a big door in the middle of the cave that leads to the academy, what is it for? It needs something round or something like that.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a letter by Mr. Slime near the academy saying he went on a journey.

Also there's a big door in the middle of the cave that leads to the academy, what is it for? It needs something round or something like that.
Slime for ture ending but need 正気度[sanity degree] = 100, under 100 possilby nothing, but 100 has spell

something look like academy, for 2 type hscene and 1 ending

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've gone through a bit of the code in the demo of Arms Devicer and can give requirement for many of the scenes for Rio. I don't know anything else about the other characters, though, so if anyone can fill that in, it'd be great help. I can only read a little Japanese, so it's a bit difficult looking through these things.

Inn/Pub
Resting when aroused or with 100+ Lust (first stat shown in the main menu) gives you the choice to Sleep (Top), Masturbate (Middle), or Walk around town (Bottom) when you wake up.
Masturbation - 3 Scenes in total
Walk around town - Head to the Pub
At the Pub, talk to the man with the bandanna at the bottom left table to have a coin toss betting game.
Win --> 300 G
Lose (Lust <= 30) - Run away after losing once
Lose (Lust <= 50) - Run away after losing twice
Lose (Lust <= 100) - Run away after losing three times
Lose (Lust > 100) - Continue Coin Toss after removing all 3 articles of clothing
Win - 1000 G
Lose - Masturbate
The next day, if you go back to the bar at night and talk to the guy, you will get an additional scene.

Mission 1: Clear out the Slums
Head east in the city to reach the slums.
Groups of enemies (2 enemies, but 1 target)can sexually harass you during battle. They can grope Rio's breasts, crotch, do fellatio, or just fuck her.
Losing in the Slums gives a number of scenes. To get the next scene, you must see the scene prior (i.e., Lust > 100 scene requires Lust < 100 Scene)
Lust < 100 - Sex, Hate
Lust < 200 - Gang Rape, Dislike
Lust < 300 - Gang Rape, Turning
Lust < 400 - Gang Rape, Like
Lust < 500 - Gang Rape, Love, Pregnant
Lust > 500 - Gang Rape, Slave (The game is supposed to revert to before this scene, but it causes a few problems. Battles may or may not work, since the appropriate image is not included. The level will be reset to 1 and Rio will have a collar and chain)

Mission 2: Defeat the Monster in the Forest.
Losing in the Forests to the north of the city gives a number of scene. They are sequential. The scenes are of a Bestiality nature.
Lust < 100 - Sex, Hate
Lust < 200 - Sex, Turning
Lust < 300 - Sex, Like
Lust < 500 - Sex, Love, There is an extra scene where the man who rescues Rio rapes her
Lust > 500 - Sex, Love, Choice of Escaping (continue) or Submitting (Game Over)

Mission 3: Clean out the Marshes
Losing in the Mashes to the northeast of the city gives sequential scenes with a tentacle theme
Lust < 100 - Sex, Dislike
Lust < 300 - Sex, Like
Lust > 300 - Sex, Love
After these scenes (I believe), every time you lose, you will be impregnated by the tentacles; however, the game crashes with any battle, since the image is not included. There is also a game over, but I can't figure it out.

Mission 4: Investigate the Castle
There is nothing specific at this castle

Gale Scenes
Gale is available for Mission 4. He's the black man standing to the east of the Guild, and you can hire him for 300 G. The scenes focus on NTR.
Lose Battle (may need to be in castle) - Rape, Dislike
Lust > 100 - Sex, Submissive
Lust > 200 - Sex, Hiding from Mite (Male who can join your party)
Lust > 300 - Vibrator in front of Mite
Lust > 400 - Sex with Mite (not satisfied) and Sex with Gale, Sex with people in town

Nilz Scene
Nilz is available at the same time as Gale. He is in the small building just south of the entrance to the slums. Hire him for 500 G and lose battles to see his scenes. The scenes focus on Hypnosis.
Lust < 100 - Kissing, Hypnosis
Lust < 200 - Sex, Hypnosis
Lust < 300 - Anal, Hypnosis
Lust < 400 - Sex, Mind Rewriting Complete
Lust < 500 - Sex in Bondage Costume
Lust > 500 - Scene not completely written and excluded due to errors

Costumes
Underwear - Go to sleep when aroused or with Lust > 100. You may need to walk around town then.
Waitress Outfit - Reach 50 Affection for Liesz (Blue Haired Girl) and do her 5 friendship scenes. This series of events may give you the Naked Waitress Outfit (Breasts exposed, no underwear)

That's all I have. If anyone can help explain how to get the Cecilia and Liesz scenes (if implemented) as well as more costumes, that would be appreciated.

Now to look through Magicka
I cannot find Liez the blue haired girl :S

Edit: Goddammit. Just found her when heading into the damn Pub D:... Why didn't I look there first x.x

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Slime for ture ending but need 正気度[sanity degree] = 100, under 100 possilby nothing, but 100 has spell

something look like academy, for 2 type hscene and 1 ending
So what do I need to do to open that door?

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ugh, same problem, even with the fix. if i lose in the forest, i get the "made a slave" ending from the slums.

is there a ETA on the full version anyway?
Personally, I always just start a new game when a new version of something is made, because in my experience when importing old saves the bugs that should be fixed aren't, and the events that should be unlocked aren't. So I just start a new game whenever a new version of a game I want comes out.

Evachan84

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-> Magica

Anyway of getting sanity below 1? Seems to be capped atm?
Also any different costumes etc? Since clothing items are greyed out, Im assuming something exists?

griffinjohn59

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, tried to upload Magica from earlier link but connection buggered out. Tried to go back a few hours later to re-download but now the link's gone, don't suppose somebody could create a new link for downloading magica...please?

Griffinjohn59

Thanks

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello, tried to upload Magica from earlier link but connection buggered out. Tried to go back a few hours later to re-download but now the link's gone, don't suppose somebody could create a new link for downloading magica...please?

Griffinjohn59

Thanks
that other uploaded link still work

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=407628#post407628
my original post with the link to ease your suffering from wait timer

lailani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Game

somebody got RJ105377 yet? played the demo and it looks promising.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.