What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

sorry to bother but is there anybody who can help me? im stuck in the same game as starke and the others were stuck in before, i HAVE reached the castle and then afteri left i could not go back in, beat a few bosses and then came back to the castle which i can reach now, but i cant figure what to do next, nothing new.

i cant go through the stairs in the castle (guards stop me) either down or up, and i have found nothing new in the, also the place to cross from beginning region to higher region (with the castle, looks like a frontier garnison or somthin) they still wont let me pass...so yeah im stuck...anybody knew what to do id be MUCH appreciative.
Next time either post the name of the game or quote someone who is playing the same game, otherwise it gets a little difficult to figure out which game you are talking about after a while.

The game in question is アイリ-孤島の少女たち-

You need to clear the dungeon in the second town (not the one with the whore house) in the top left region of the map. Talk to the village chief there and he will tell you to go to the stairs at the top left of the town. Clear that dungeon and go back to him. He will now give you a letter that lets you into the castle.

Once you are inside, go to the right. There'a corridor there that leads to another region. There should be some book shelves there. Read everything. Now go down and find the stairs. Go to the second floor. Read the books again. Go back down and to the middle region. Now go left to find another corridor. Enter it to go to the left region of the castle. Keep going left and talk to the woman (I think it's a she) standing at the entrance of a room. She will take you to the princess. Watch the cutscene. The king will now let you through the checkpoint in the valley.

Go back to the first town. It has been attacked by bandits. Talk to the village chief and then leave the town. Keep going north west (but do not cross the valley checkpoint). You should see a small hut. That's the bandits hideout.

The bandits hideout is a pain in the *** to clear out. There are hidden traps everywhere that sends you one floor down. So keep saving every few steps. You do need to go down to the dungeon once to activate a switch though. There are two switches in the dungeon, activate the top right one. The bottom left one is a trap. Once you do that go back to the ground floor. Go right and try your best not to fall into a trap. Do not go upstair yet. There should a corridor leading to a new region to the right. In the new region go right to find a stair leading down. Find another switch to activate. Now you can go back to the main region and go up the stairs. From then on its pretty straight forward. Just find the boss and defeat him, but remember to keep on saving because there are still traps here. (I fucking hate this dungeon).

Once you cleared the bandits hideout you will end up in the first town again. The two village chiefs will now tell you to go to the castle because it has been invaded, so go there. In front of the entrance you will find the king, who will tell you to use a secret tunnel to enter the castle. Go left and interact with the yellow brush on the bottom left. Go through the corridor to end up in the dungeon. Ignore the prisoners, you can't help them. Go upstair to find yourself on the ground floor of the castle. Go left for now and find the room where the woman who took you to the princess used to be. Check the wardrobe to get a maid uniform. Go back to the main area and try to go upstair. The wizards will tell you to go clear the right area, so do what they say :D. Go right and go upstair. You will find a wizard in the library. Defeat him to obtain a permission slip (or smth like that). Now the wizards in the main area will let you go up.

Keep going straight forward and eventually you will find yourself in front of the throne room. After the cutscene you are presented with two options. The second option pits you against enemy general immediately, which I suspect is a fight that cannot be won. The first option sends him off somewhere.

I have no idea what you are supposed to do next.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The bandits hideout is a pain in the *** to clear out. There are hidden traps everywhere that sends you one floor down. So keep saving every few steps. You do need to go down to the dungeon once to activate a switch though. There are two switches in the dungeon, activate the top right one. The bottom left one is a trap. Once you do that go back to the ground floor. Go right and try your best not to fall into a trap. Do not go upstair yet. There should a corridor leading to a new region to the right. In the new region go right to find a stair leading down. Find another switch to activate. Now you can go back to the main region and go up the stairs. From then on its pretty straight forward. Just find the boss and defeat him, but remember to keep on saving because there are still traps here. (I fucking hate this dungeon).
Just a quick hint to help out on this dungeon, the easiest way to avoid the traps is by walking along the tiles adjacent to the walls ^^

Took me a bit to get that, so yep I hate this one too xD

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Said to come out this month. The author has made many CG sets in the past, but this is his/her first RPGMaker game.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Said to come out this month. The author has made many CG sets in the past, but this is his/her first RPGMaker game.
Oh wow the way this games trial starts is just... Adorable.

EDIT: Can't figure how to proceed. Got to the town, got to the mountain. The boy on the top of the mountain says something but nothing happens. I got some quiz from a girl in the town.

Duh, just had to talk to the pub guy again and then to the mountaintop... goat? sheep?

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . It seem to be another 'you're in an arena, lots of mobs are running straight to you, murder em sort of game.

Downloading trial, but frankly I don't think most game of this sort put that much thought into the AI so I'm not expecting much.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

cant sleep, the beds do nothing
I think you have to use your own bed in your room in your house. Also the priest in the 2nd town completely heals you, without making it the next day.

Is there any disadvantage of sleeping outside if the day just ends because there doesn't seem to be a point of going back home unless you need to go to that town?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you have to use your own bed in your room in your house. Also the priest in the 2nd town completely heals you, without making it the next day.

Is there any disadvantage of sleeping outside if the day just ends because there doesn't seem to be a point of going back home unless you need to go to that town?
I think the amount you recover is less if you choose to camp out.

Anyway, in each town there's magic teacher that can teach the girl new skills.

The first town having all really useful skills (in no particular order):
-All hitting fire magic(weaker than her drain spell, but cost a lot less MP)
-A spell that use for escaping dungeon
-A spell to go to town you've been to before
-I think this one is for 'lighting up dark map', not sure if it's ever used for anything .-.
Each of those costing 1000, but they're totally worth it.

EDIT:

Scoll down below that "Read More"...that middle picture...

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

above is the male hero to increase his worth
4 is an additive because always be deducted the points for heroes to evaluate
There you can half the points are distributed on the other heroes
the crystal is ne art teleporter where you can return to areas already known
the red book ne art cg collection of monsters
the white schälchen you get later produced by the people where to crafting additional things with which you can safely drink, and a couple of craft matrialien
most did I mention the rest should you ever find yourself out there you need sons play not so ^ ^
machine-translation ? what´s your engine ?

www(dot)ithinkispider(dot)com :confused:

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks a lot noman, i was trying to find the RJ for the game but couldnt find it, should simply have though to copy/paste the name itself lol, starting with your instructions right away, already tried to read the books before but didnt seem to do a difference, guess i missed some

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

okay even after reading speaking the the woman (and everyone else for that matter, i tried EVERYONE) does nothing...wondering what is happening...maybe i bugged the game by like...exploring EVERYWHERE because i was kinda lost and did stuff too early?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any links for ?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'o ' oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
(384MB trial, wut)

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(384MB trial, wut)
OMG I've been waiting for something to happen with that creator

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

(384MB trial, wut)
This month, huh? Let's hope he releases it more or less finished, with enough content

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

[MadScript] ミーシャ戦記

This one came a while ago but all links found are fake
anyone have it? that can share?

btw probably is out of section so just asking

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2,328,293 views o_O
no wonder links are being shot to shit

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ100735.html

Releases tomorrow

明日11月11日(日)、DlsiteにてMagicaが発売致します。

高いモチベーションを維持したまま、こうしてリリースまでこぎつけられたのは
ひとえに皆様のお陰であるとひしひし感じております。

なかなか満足いくものが作れず悩んだ時期もありましたが
皆様の暖かいご声援に支えられ、持てる力を出し切った渾身の一作を
作ることができました。

この場にてあらためて皆様に感謝の意を表します。
本当にありがとうございました!

明日、11月11日Magicaを宜しくお願いいたします!

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

(384MB trial, wut)
Alot.. and lots of cg in it... unlike other big games which is msotly from audio files, a good sign! Also, really like this guys previous games, ncie to see he's expanded on it by alot into another game !

Releases tomorrow

作ることができました。

この場にてあらためて皆様に感謝の意を表します。
本当にありがとうございました!

woo!

oh man... alot good releases coming out !

chronation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where exactly is the second switch? I've been to that basement thing where the traps lead to and I also went to the cellar (stairs you mentioned), beat some guy who was inserting dildos into a girl, and checked all over the room.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Releases tomorrow

作ることができました。

この場にてあらためて皆様に感謝の意を表します。
本当にありがとうございました!

Aw yeah. Though I somehow think the author intentionally withheld the game a few days to release it on 11/11 :) Still the expectations about this game are huge for me

Status
Not open for further replies.