What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Need some help with this :)
Can some tell me what does this Calendar say? i guess its days and some notes on the side. since its an image and agth cant hook it could some1 tell me what does it say.
Also could some1 tell me whats the point of this game? From the translation i got you need to gather a certain amount of something till the end of the month but i dont know what exactly.
Combat regarded... where can you buy items that restore your hearts and can you switch characters?
The point of the game is to get 999 H points for the statue, before the end of the month. The calendar points out days in which you will be forced to perform sexual services that take up the entire day, which gives you less than 2 weeks to gather all 999 H. You have to beat the three totem areas to unlock the 3 H scenes that are necessary to beat the game.

Without cheating, the game is impossible to beat, because you aren't given enough days. Good graphics though.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

How the bloody hell, do you get past the slime that rapes you?

I hate wolf games, because of this, I can't understand how to work with the editor, so I can't find ways to trigger events x.x
Anyone?

Btw.. I'm talking about

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Need some help with this :)

Can some tell me what does this Calendar say? i guess its days and some notes on the side. since its an image and agth cant hook it could some1 tell me what does it say.

Also could some1 tell me whats the point of this game? From the translation i got you need to gather a certain amount of something till the end of the month but i dont know what exactly.

Combat regarded... where can you buy items that restore your hearts and can you switch characters?
got a link to this game? i might try it

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was anyone able to get this game working? No matter what I try it always closes with some kind of error when I try to start a new game.

Edit: on a different place they say it needs a stronger pc... but damn what kind of pc? Most modern games go without any hitch on my pc how come a messy 3d game wont work on it?

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Was anyone able to get this game working? No matter what I try it always closes with some kind of error when I try to start a new game.

Edit: on a different place they say it needs a stronger pc... but damn what kind of pc? Most modern games go without any hitch on my pc how come a messy 3d game wont work on it?
What are you... trying to run the game on?

The game runs fine on my 2 year old PC, i7 930 @ 3.5ghz, 16GB DDR3, radeon 5870 (in fact the game uses near nothing in terms of resources)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AMD Athlon 64x Dual 4000+ 2.11GHz
3,50 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT with 1GB memory

Maybe my ram is to little to it.

Yurihame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if its this part but i think you need to get out of town by bottom exit, you will get to forest and at the other end of that forest you should find one usable tree which you obviously need to use, then i do believe you need to go talk to the merchant, and then you can get past the slime.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if its this part but i think you need to get out of town by bottom exit, you will get to forest and at the other end of that forest you should find one usable tree which you obviously need to use, then i do believe you need to go talk to the merchant, and then you can get past the slime.
Once again the help came too late, I've just managed to find out what I needed to do... lol wtf... I even waited 7 hours now

Edit* Lol... now I'm stuck on B2F where you get gang raped by orcs... ffs lol
I already talked to the merchant, it seems that there was a dialogue about the event... I've check the whole forest and nothing, I've rechecked the whole village and nothing...

Edit** omfg lol! There's a tree on the top right corner (on the forest) that has some kind of fruit, that's what you need to move on.

Last edited:

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here it is for anyone interested.
I was going to upload it later but i guess you saved me the trouble
+rep

maybe i'll upload it if there any major update, gamebreaking bug, or brick wall.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was going to upload it later but i guess you saved me the trouble
+rep

maybe i'll upload it if there any major update, gamebreaking bug, or brick wall.
Actually, I'm not 100% sure of the upload. The file is small, but it uploaded a bit too fast so I'm not sure on it.

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, I'm not 100% sure of the upload. The file is small, but it uploaded a bit too fast so I'm not sure on it.
size is about right
judging from dlsite description

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The point of the game is to get 999 H points for the statue, before the end of the month. The calendar points out days in which you will be forced to perform sexual services that take up the entire day, which gives you less than 2 weeks to gather all 999 H. You have to beat the three totem areas to unlock the 3 H scenes that are necessary to beat the game.

Without cheating, the game is impossible to beat, because you aren't given enough days. Good graphics though.
You can get every H-scene and beat the game without any cheating, although you do have to play practically flawlessly to do it. Always bring an herb, never ever step on a trap, never get defeated while you still have MP left to heal, and sell the trap-related equipment to buy better weapons/armor faster (very important). Also, make sure you get the bonus healing charm at the shrine entrance (it appears after the tutorial stuff). The third healing item is worth buying too, but the others are too expensive. 2 days on Orc Village, 2 days on Hydra Swamp, and 4 (I think) on the schoolhouse. Spend the remaining days whoring yourself and you win.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you having that problem with mediafire too?
I uploaded Parallell fantasy 0 a few days a go, it's over 200 megs and it was done in about 2 minutes and the uploads were all corrupted despite having the right files size

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you having that problem with mediafire too?
I uploaded Parallell fantasy 0 a few days a go, it's over 200 megs and it was done in about 2 minutes and the uploads were all corrupted despite having the right files size
It was literally done in seconds, but seeing no one has said anything about it, I guess it was fine.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was literally done in seconds, but seeing no one has said anything about it, I guess it was fine.
Yeah I had that happen to me too, you might be lucky but I don't think so. All of my uploads are doing it now, hope they fix it soon.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Beat

missing scene though... Bottom right chair

Status
Not open for further replies.