What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Well that's a shame. So the torrent is dead. Alright.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People would just say something like "if you don't want to torrent then don't no one's forcing you to share games. Someone else will do it you're not special or anything" etc etc

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

People would just say something like "if you don't want to torrent then don't no one's forcing you to share games. Someone else will do it you're not special or anything" etc etc
Yeah providing a torrent was a bad idea, I assumed it would stick, but as soon as people get 100% it's the last second their uTorrent stays open..

I'll just have to find a good host or actually buy a server to post all my games all over again and lose dozens and dozens of hours in uploads.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did anyone have any issues with the way i did the clothing damage in princess escape? i have a poll on my blog for doing it the same way in my mini game (makes it a lot easier) but people seem to be voting in favour of unique pictures (poses, etc) for each stage of being stripped

the way i wanted to do it was the same as princess escape, one pose but with expression changes and stuff

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah providing a torrent was a bad idea, I assumed it would stick, but as soon as people get 100% it's the last second their uTorrent stays open..

I'll just have to find a good host or actually buy a server to post all my games all over again and lose dozens and dozens of hours in uploads.
That was good idea, but you just did a one little mistake.
I think you should keep update your torrent if you want. If not... anyway there will be always good people who would like to share some goodies.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I fear there must be trooling going on around here.
For, you see, there are WAY too many posts complaining the thread is going off-topic.
Well, those complains and discussion, guess what? They ARE off-topic too.

@azurezero: I dunno. I prefer unique pictures, different poses. BUT it is ultimately YOUR call. For us it is easy to say what we prefer.
The one who has to account the hours spent drawing and the effort put into making the game, and figure out what is wirth more overall is you.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

That was good idea, but you just did a one little mistake.
I think you should keep update your torrent if you want. If not... anyway there will be always good people who would like to share some goodies.
I guess I can do a third update with 8 new games and stream all day saturday...

Seriously, I'm giving an heads up guys, SATURDAY, ALL DAY, if you want to get a hold of my torrent, HAVE YOUR UTORRENT ON AND PICK THE MAGNET LINK HERE.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fear there must be trooling going on around here.
For, you see, there are WAY too many posts complaining the thread is going off-topic.
Well, those complains and discussion, guess what? They ARE off-topic too.

@azurezero: I dunno. I prefer unique pictures, different poses. BUT it is ultimately YOUR call. For us it is easy to say what we prefer.
The one who has to account the hours spent drawing and the effort put into making the game, and figure out what is wirth more overall is you.
i think if i do unique ones it will take nearly 100 hours to get all the pictures done, it's basically a loser gets molested tournament :) but 100 hours really wouldnt be worth the smaller price i'd be charging for it...

so it's a bit iffy really...princess escape didnt actually beat my livestreaming once a week for 5 weeks (it came close, but i worked a lot harder on princess escape than the livestream, so i was bit dissappointed)

also theres always the chance i'll get less customers if i take the easier option, but won't necassarily make more money if i do the harder option

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

did anyone have any issues with the way i did the clothing damage in princess escape? i have a poll on my blog for doing it the same way in my mini game (makes it a lot easier) but people seem to be voting in favour of unique pictures (poses, etc) for each stage of being stripped

the way i wanted to do it was the same as princess escape, one pose but with expression changes and stuff

If they want to see a little different poses after cloth damage and some face expression, then you should decide what you are going to do.
Maybe this will sound like a douchebag or something else(because my avatar is my maximum :\)... But I think you should improve your drawing skill. What do you think?
Maybe look to other artist works?
I'm sorry for my English and also if I hurt you.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

If they want to see a little different poses after cloth damage and some face expression, then you should decide what you are going to do.
Maybe this will sound like a douchebag or something else(because my avatar is my maximum :\)... But I think you should improve your drawing skill. What do you think?
Maybe look to other artist works?
I'm sorry for my English and also if I hurt you.
While his art may not be the best, he diserves some serious kudos for the original artwork instead of resorting to 3d sexy flip your girl and put random clothes on programs ;)

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I guess I can do a third update with 8 new games and stream all day saturday...

Seriously, I'm giving an heads up guys, SATURDAY, ALL DAY, if you want to get a hold of my torrent, HAVE YOUR UTORRENT ON AND PICK THE MAGNET LINK HERE.
Could you please send me a link with torrent when you are done?
I have some internet problems right now, so I just unable to watch this thread all day.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While his art may not be the best, he diserves some serious kudos for the original artwork instead of resorting to 3d sexy flip your girl and put random clothes on programs ;)
Of course he is :)

Apostrophe-S

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know there was few RPG's worth mentioning(gonna try RJ103290, though), but after everything you've said about offtopic, you do exactly the same in the next post. I agree with hansen, especially when you started that half-done torrent thing(it would be much more easy if you were seeding only archived games). So i dissaprove, add me to ignore list if you want and try thinking about this. This thread is not for attention-addicted fellows.
The only guy who deserved greater respect, was etigoya,(who, i shall remind all of you, was actually helping with walkthrough, translation of difficult parts and providing saves w\o cheats)and we haven't seen him in a while. Its getting more difficult to find something of value if last page is >90% made of trash talk you all were talking about.

Answer to downward post: i keep quiet if i have nothing to say, for example.
p.s. good luck with boosting your own ego here then. its
hw.ulmf.org/bbs/tags.php?tag=starke+rules+this+thread , right?
p.p.s. well, haters gonna hate. u feeling butt-hurt? and how about you make your own thread with your not-so-good torrent, ha?
p.p.p.s. so you think this is trolling? i thought i was quite clear.
1. stop spamming "starke torrent this", "starke torrent that". RPG's are usually moved into separate thread after talk about them reach at least 2 pages. all i said was to move that torrent talk to other thread. BTW, its because of that talk one have to sift through ~10-20 pages to see a week old post with link, not because of mine single post.
2. again about the very same torrent,

so deleting saves would not affect leechers.
3. i should remind you i use 1 post where you would use at least 5.
4. noone is forcing you to do anything. if you feel bad about something - deal with it.
5. doubleposting, posts like "yeah, that was very good" are very enlightening.
100% true i agree all this post
but unfortunately we win another page full of the classic offtopic chitchat:rolleyes:
not surprising some people go angry with the established routine here

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100% true i agree all this post
but unfortunately we win another page full of the classic offtopic chitchat:rolleyes:
not surprising some people go angry with the established routine here
when i post it's about rpg maker games, as that's what i create, so i like to talk to people in here...the people who play them
:D

and to be fair to etigoya he does have to answer questions on hongfire and elsewhere aswell

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thread might derail once in a while, but people do usually get the things they are looking for or their questions answered.

Can't be helped that there has been a lull in the production of RPG Maker games in the past while.

Apostrophe-S

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when i post it's about rpg maker games, as that's what i create, so i like to talk to people in here...the people who play them
:D

and to be fair to etigoya he does have to answer questions on hongfire and elsewhere aswell
the trouble is...check all this thread is frustrating extremely boring:confused: the people who say that thread seems offtopic is not unreason

a new thread to share the games and technical support exclusively is needle here

is not a bad think nobody die for this... and i sure prevents users frictions in the close future
only is a reset at some point sooner or later we will have to do

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the trouble is...check all this thread is frustrating extremely boring:confused: the people who say that thread seems offtopic is not unreason

a new thread to share the games and technical support exclusively is needle here

is not a bad think nobody die for this... and i sure prevents users frictions in the close future
only is a reset at some point sooner or later we will have to do
That is true. Although, the bigger named RPG Maker games do get threads of their own. Its just the rare, ambiguous ones that you aren't likely to get help for.

And I'm sure people could look through all the pages of this thread easily. Hell, how do you think I got the info for my ITH guide?

Looking through all 1000 pages of the infamous Game Over Rape thread on Hongfire, 283 pages of the continued Game Over rape thread and all the ones of this thread so far.

...then again, I'm not exactly normal in that regard. XD

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is out. You play as a tiki-man who captures girls who got stranded on an island. Every time you enter a new zone the time moves forward an hour, and your health (which lowers by getting attacked or dashing) is fully restored. It's made in Wolf RPG for those who care.

This is out too, but I haven't played the trial yet.

TheRaperI

Reputation score

Lilim or Lily Audio/Sound File Name + Size
From Small to Big filesize
Folder = Size
BGM
BGM01_鵲~かささぎ.ogg = 366kb
hanran.ogg = 466kb
maboroshi_wo_otte.ogg = 484kb
エンディング風オーケストラ.ogg = 505kb
BGM05_アザレア.ogg = 572kb
aerial_battle.ogg = 616kb
BGM03_Uncanny light.ogg = 633kb
movement.ogg = 636kb
youseinomachi.ogg = 669kb
kikai_no_bousou.ogg = 733kb
oikaze.ogg = 756kb
BGS
パイズリ・手コキ(1回のみ).wav = 89kb
パイズリ・手コキ2.wav = 378kb
パイズリ・手コキ1.wav = 520kb
ピストン(低速3秒).wav = 550kb
ピストン(中速・激しい3秒).wav = 662kb
ピストン(中速3秒).wav = 662kb
やや濡れぐちょぐちょ(5秒).wav = 895kb
くちゅくちゅ.wav = 1169kb
パイズリ・手コキ3.wav = 1184kb
ピストン(中速・激しい10秒).wav = 1692kb
ピストン(中速10秒).wav = 1731kb
ピストン(低速10秒).wav = 1758kb
ME
宿屋で寝る.ogg = 47kb
SE
喘ぎ 少女2.wav = 54kb
喘ぎ 下級1.wav = 60kb
喘ぎ 下級2.wav = 63kb
喘ぎ 少女3.wav = 72kb
喘ぎ 少女4.wav = 78kb
喘ぎ 少女7.wav = 79kb
喘ぎ 少女1.wav = 89kb
絶頂 下級d.wav = 141kb
喘ぎ 少女6.wav = 169kb
絶頂 少女a.wav = 173kb
絶頂 少女b2.wav = 173kb
喘ぎ 少女5.wav = 177kb
責め 少女1.wav = 185kb
絶頂 少女a2.wav = 199kb
絶頂 下級b.wav = 209kb
絶頂 少女b.wav = 253kb
絶頂 下級a.wav = 433kb
Done:D

I have only the ver1.00 if you want, I can upload it.

you upload the ver1.00 because the audio files is still failing =(

it's ok, its better you upload the ver1.00 because the audio files is still failing =(

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game is out. You play as a tiki-man who captures girls who got stranded on an island. Every time you enter a new zone the time moves forward an hour, and your health (which lowers by getting attacked or dashing) is fully restored. It's made in Wolf RPG for those who care.

This is out too, but I haven't played the trial yet.
Guess what I'm going to upload? Protip: I'm a fan of saboten's works :D
Anyway, which file service is better now? I need to split the file into 2 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.