What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

yah i did a google search and came up with it being DRM protected.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DRM protection does not really deter people from buying it. I mean, it doesn't stop the buyer from playing it (most of the time lol)
My guesses to why it doesn't go up is because

1: the people that buy them don't really see the point cause it's protected
2: the dumpers won't bother to pick it up because it's protected

If it's a really good game, chances are people have already bought it for their own use.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DRM protection does not really deter people from buying it. I mean, it doesn't stop the buyer from playing it (most of the time lol)
My guesses to why it doesn't go up is because

1: the people that buy them don't really see the point cause it's protected
2: the dumpers won't bother to pick it up because it's protected

If it's a really good game, chances are people have already bought it for their own use.
I think games with DRM are not cracked because there's no one who does this kind of stuff with h-games, unlike usual PC games. Damn, for sangoku hime 2 people waited a whole month for a crack, and the game was pretty highly anticipated.
And as for sales overall, I like what Gabe Newell said: "Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem". Most of the time, any kind of protection only hurts sales, and piracy is just made a scapegoat when the game itself sucks and is not that big problem in reality

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could it be, no one have it? lol XD
yes, starke is right. If it was not DRM'ed i would of uploaded it. Its a pretty decent game you attack the enemy with sex, each of the 4 moves has its own gif to it. but from what i see so far, the penis of the enemy never changes in the attack gif its always the same one. I will let you guys know if I come accrose other things concerning that matter as i play on.

nemesis666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I read through this thread and it looks like a mostly nice community. But why does someone have to quote a post with "You are a fucking moron." What's the point of this impolite shit?
Even though... Thank's for sharing games and information, guys.

(I'm sorry if my english is bad.)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes, starke is right. If it was not DRM'ed i would of uploaded it. Its a pretty decent game you attack the enemy with sex, each of the 4 moves has its own gif to it. but from what i see so far, the penis of the enemy never changes in the attack gif its always the same one. I will let you guys know if I come accrose other things concerning that matter as i play on.
Can you upload it anyways? lol

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the DRM too difficult to crack?
idk i never tried, but if it was withing the realm of medium difficulty or lower, someone would of got it by now, but i mean if you really want a crack at it I can upload it.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

idk i never tried, but if it was withing the realm of medium difficulty or lower, someone would of got it by now, but i mean if you really want a crack at it I can upload it.
If you can upload it that would be great.

Even if it isn't cracked, at the very least, we can compile a list of games that use the same protection.
People tend to write tools that can be used on multiple formats, on the assumption that more programs will likely use the same format again.

Last edited:

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

about 30 mins from now i will have the link so please someone post so i dont get evil eyes for double posting :p

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i remember a few people were looking for this game like 1 month ago, just in case no one found it i saw it on hentai4dialy

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New announced RPG - from the creator of that blue haired girl one, that had DRM/DMM or whatever its called....

(trial included, looks like this girl has a realy big rack, oh and red hair.. YAY) :D

Looks like they all star the same character, except she dyed her hair blue in one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.