What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Dummed Residence requires a specific type of Japanese font installed to work properly. I've attached one.

I'm not holding your hands on how to install fonts. If you don't know how then just google that shit.

On another note, the H-Code I posted a few pages back won't work with this game either because it uses a different exe, but swapping the exe for one from another Wolf RPG game seems to work (should be 2,700KB). I can't promise there won't be side effects though.

Edit: /HBN*0@454C6C works for this version of the exe.
Remove the 'N' if you don't want dialogue and menus to be merged into one thread.

Attachments

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Were there instructions in the readme concerning fonts?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No. I just recognised the font the game was using when I ran it.

Also it turns out the exe for this game is different because it's an older version of the engine. I'm gonna edit my earlier post and add H-Codes for the different versions of the Wolf RPG Game.exe whenever I come across them.

Last edited:

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dummed Residence requires a specific type of Japanese font installed to work properly. I've attached one.

I'm not holding your hands on how to install fonts. If you don't know how then just google that shit.
Thanks pal, but I still can't see any text. :(

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The guy is a moron, the font by itself won't do any good.
Well, yes, having the file doesn't do anything unless you tell the computer to use it. Now I can actually play the game without guessing what's going on (well, I would still be guessing, but at least there's text)

Attachments

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Well, yes, having the file doesn't do anything unless you tell the computer to use it. Now I can actually play the game without guessing what's going on (well, I would still be guessing, but at least there's text)

I meant the guy who can't install a font.

Anyway, meant to ask this way longer ago, does Wolf engine have any RTP or "engine/db" of some sorts? I never seen any text in any wolf game, just saying, been over the internet a while, POSSIBLY missing a jap base font, dunno. Need to get windows 7.

Anyway who's up for starting a walkthrough for dummed residence?

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Oh, I got one, don't remember where, Sagaoz if I'm not mistaken, thanks anyway :)

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Starke: Well, considering it is called save.rar, I would guess it's a save

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think they are rare, there's quite a number if games like that. It's just that in this kind of games, h-scenes are given only in certain points of games, like every end of dungeon, which is really boring. And it's much easier plot-wise to add h-scenes in games that have these elements.
The best way to do it is to do it like Scale Garden's games. They're pretty much my perfect ideal ero rpg maker game. I enjoyed Virgin Island as well, but not as much.

Well I been lurking for a very long time and found great shares from other people.
I guess now it time to come out of lurking.

anyway I brought this
Dummed Residence - dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ100265.html

here is the link
mediafire.com/?ay366y564xiudmn
Thank you very much! Probably the first ero rpg maker game I was looking forward to for its game-play mechanics alone! Haha.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, meant to ask this way longer ago, does Wolf engine have any RTP or "engine/db" of some sorts? I never seen any text in any wolf game, just saying, been over the internet a while, POSSIBLY missing a jap base font, dunno. Need to get windows 7.
They're stored with the events/database.

There we go. Sums up how much I've played.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

They're stored with the events/database.

There we go. Sums up how much I've played.

Ok I'll start one you know where.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... this is probably a dumb question, but how do you tell the computer to use a specific font? I dragged the font on the .rar folder in the "fonts" folder (obviously), but now I can't even see any text of the game on TA.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

based on what i discovered by playing the demo, its like a 1:1 copy of resident evil 1. with the exception of the need to find a flashlight at the beginning.

at first i was damn lost at it but, bit by bit a grin started to rise to my face as RE1 flashbacks filled my brain and the whole game turned ezpz. :p

or well, atleast the demo i finished solely by replaying countless RE1 playthroughs memorized onto my brain. the whole game could be different as ive yet to start playing it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

based on what i discovered by playing the demo, its like a 1:1 copy of resident evil 1. with the exception of the need to find a flashlight at the beginning.

at first i was damn lost at it but, bit by bit a grin started to rise to my face as RE1 flashbacks filled my brain and the whole game turned ezpz. :p

or well, atleast the demo i finished solely by replaying countless RE1 playthroughs memorized onto my brain. the whole game could be different as ive yet to start playing it.
Oh believe me, I think this author is a huge fan of the RE series as I am and I can tell you, there's loads of stuff coming from several REs xD

Here's an example, when you reach the inner forest you'll get a bit lost lool.

P.S. Still waiting for a kind soul to explain to me how I tell the system to use a specific font lol

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

unpack the rar file so you have a file called DFGOTA.TTC <-- copy that file to your windows font folder, if you do it correctly you will see a window popup that says installing font, after that is done, go play the game. the text should be there, you also should be in japanese unicode, or it's not gonna work anyways :)

KikiSama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First off, thanks a ton for posting the MSR games. I have a question that I haven't seen in this thread yet.

Does anyone know how to get the good ending to MSR 2? I'm up to the end (I assume) where you choose between one of two flowers at a spring of some sort. One powers you up, while the other changes you into the devil. Either one you choose, you fight a man you've seen a few times before recently prior. It's impossible to win as the devil (Even cheated to win, the game reverts to title upon victory), but you can win as the woman still. Upon winning, he jumps into the spring. The girl stands there and states "Do not I have GOODEND?!"

I've tried what feels like everything to beat this, but I can't find a way around it. Has anyone else had any luck?

Also, is there a gallery room in this one like in the first? I haven't come across it.

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to your windows/fonts folder and drop that there ^^
Man, I installed the font, but no luck. Still no text. :confused:

Tried NTLEA and Applocale, but still no text. :(

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man, I installed the font, but no luck. Still no text. :confused:

Tried NTLEA and Applocale, but still no text. :(
Try changing your system regional setting to Japanese instead of using Applocale. I can play this game no problem.

I got this problem with ScaleGarden games too. I got all the correct fonts installed and started with Applocale, still no text. But with system regional setting to Japanese, viola!

Just a bit annoying to restart your pc for one game though.

Vista 64 here.

Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.