What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I thought the point of the game was to dress her up :D
Well yeah,but most of the clothes had some sort of H event associated with them(well some did at least),but these new ones just make you waste time mastering them(and that last boss was too darn easy once you got those 3 legendary monsters,and by the end my main char had something like 3500HP).

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this is my first post so here are some games that i have bought, i don't think they have been posted already if so or thy contain loli(they don't have the loli tag but you never know) just tell me and i'll remove them

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE086882.html
mediafire.com/?vaqsq2ad8b1d4fj

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE086006.html
mediafire.com/?b3cb0xsxmc3p87w

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE080680.html
mediafire.com/?2pd28xpg97q7pw5

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE080395.html
mediafire.com/?a90r3bs5p28j3nb

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE060009.html
mediafire.com/?5khk3sd6u80rt8w
+rep, good stuff.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have look this download RJ088475 and i found this ttp://whatyoushare.com/rj088475.html
But there seems to no matter what you want to down loads are fake sons ka can be in any case not unpack
and depostfile can be seen as nothing more customer download free because of the stupid 7 days free acc
and do not know how to deal with the XD
Let scarce repair program through what really is in there but maybe whoever gets the point depostfiele donwload and gibs per se to provide ready megafier

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's tagged loli so maybe people are hesitant to upload it.
Are you telling me, that the mods and government spies, who play all these games that we link here through just to check if they have underaged girls in them, ignore all those games in which you play as a schoolgirl, and only go apeshit on games that are tagged "loli", irregardless of whether the advertisement images have underage looking girls in them or not?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have look this download RJ088475 and i found this ttp://whatyoushare.com/rj088475.html
But there seems to no matter what you want to down loads are fake sons ka can be in any case not unpack
and depostfile can be seen as nothing more customer download free because of the stupid 7 days free acc
and do not know how to deal with the XD
Let scarce repair program through what really is in there but maybe whoever gets the point depostfiele donwload and gibs per se to provide ready megafier
Not sure what you are trying to say but the dlsite page says it's got DRM so good luck finding a working copy.

Are you telling me, that the mods and government spies, who play all these games that we link here through just to check if they have underaged girls in them, ignore all those games in which you play as a schoolgirl, and only go apeshit on games that are tagged "loli", irregardless of whether the advertisement images have underage looking girls in them or not?
Yes. If it says loli, it must be loli.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok uploaded ist a fake XD rj088475
ok if the game where whoever has it and who can ask for download at great ^ ^

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's protected, meaning unless you actually bought it you're not going to be able to play it anyways.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Prospector, you're a fucking douchebag troll and I hope you're IP and Mac Address banned.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Prospector, you're a fucking douchebag troll and I hope you're IP and Mac Address banned.
Just ignore him. He obviously is a troll and a child. His little temper tantrum spamfest showed that clearly.

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok uploaded ist a fake XD rj088475
ok if the game where whoever has it and who can ask for download at great ^ ^
Ive wanted this game for quite a while now. I was even gonna buy it. So i registerd an account on the site but appearantly my money wasnt good enough for the site so i werent able to pay for it. Whitch is wierd since they accept Visa.... so i do hope someone find a way around the DRM and post a DL link to it here.

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

4 New RPG Announced

RPG by KICHUREA.

Seems interesting. Trial.

Interesting. Trial.

Very Interesting. Trial.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

4 New RPG Announced

RPG by KICHUREA.

Interesting. Trial.

Very Interesting. Trial.
Well a new Kichuera game is always welcome,and that second and third game look really promising,but that 4th looks really similar to the previous game of that circle(too similar).

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well a new Kichuera game is always welcome,and that second and third game look really promising,but that 4th looks really similar to the previous game of that circle(too similar).
Yep, really similiar. I think it's a sequel, and heroine is a daughter of the cowgirl from first game.
And kichurea's game is another pokemon-like game, I wish he made game like RJ091387
RJ100740 is their first rpg game, so let's hope they won't just draw some CGs and put them into generic rpg maker game just to earn more money
RJ100735 looks pretty good, they promise sex attacks from monsters and events in towns (which, I think, supposes prostitution)

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, really similiar. I think it's a sequel, and heroine is a daughter of the cowgirl from first game.
And kichurea's game is another pokemon-like game, I wish he made game like RJ091387
RJ100740 is their first rpg game, so let's hope they won't just draw some CGs and put them into generic rpg maker game just to earn more money
RJ100735 looks pretty good, they promise sex attacks from monsters and events in towns (which, I think, supposes prostitution)
Nuts, it's another pokemon like game? Damn :/ I too wish he made another one like RJ091387. I love his art but I hate the gameplay of the pokemon styled ones

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

@Rebis; Why don't share your link ?
they are all announcement, the games are not out yet. The year/month they are out is above the green button on the right side of the site.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only RJ100740 appeals to me, mainly cause of the character design.

teakmkm

Banned
Reputation score

they are all announcement, the games are not out yet. The year/month they are out is above the green button on the right side of the site.
thank you for the advice. I understand. I hope to share your experiences. I am building game collections, I'm Very happy When people to visit my blog. Thanks :p

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

4 New RPG Announced

RPG by KICHUREA.

Interesting. Trial.

Very Interesting. Trial.
All seem interesting except Kitchurea's since I'm not a fan of.

The last one is probably a sequel to one I have around, it's on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.