Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

This is the version that was uploaded:

This is the other

I assume the difference is just the pocket monst- sister that you play with in the game. All other CGs stay the same, so you lose maybe 5-6 scenes. The rest are static.

And, it's not tagged as loli, as if that's some magical golden rule.
Went through both. Even the first one, despite the preview image, isn't actually loli in the CG. If taking literal translations, they're not even your character's "real" imouto. It's someone you contracted to "be" an "imouto" so... uh... yeah. They're actually safe to post rofl.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

HEY GUYS (going to read the new posts then I'll edit this post, just saying I'm around :p)

EDIT:

@StarkePT: 9 Gigs,huh...i have about the same amount,and that is without all the shit i haven't touched for some time and therefore had to burn on some CD's and delete from my PC...
I delete games that I think that are trash, I have like 2/3 wolf games, and tons of good games (9 GB's+) if a game doesn't work / is trash, I immediately delete it with no second thoughts.

If I don't delete games with little to no replay value from time to time, I would probably have the same amount.

Btw, that lena prostitution game was horrible. I appreciate the upload of course, but gosh that's literally no gameplay whatsoever in the game. I have played visual novel games with more gameplay than this.
It was great for what it was which was a cosplay game.

so im playing "lady knight saga" and im in the third month,

oh the guide i was linked to there is this picture

and the line "Yukana Hilda sewage sign in the upper left Hilda & Najiko hire after the event as"

any idea what this is supposed to be? if hilda is the blacksmith girl then i have checked every sign in the sewers and gotten nothing (also checked the area the picture is of)

"March to enter the eye, Hilda events in the sign of Yukana.
What centipede game victory paralysis, paralysis and examine the fourth work since the upper left corner.
Not to jailer octopus game over war, defeat and even go under.
Hilda & Najiko to hire a skip event. "

this is why i hate it when people link me to Japanese walkthroughs, i can never tell what the fuck i am supposed to be doing.
Haven't played, can't tell, going to play it now, so yeah, except me to finish it with everything unlocked tonight :p

Last edited:

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Went through both. Even the first one, despite the preview image, isn't actually loli in the CG. If taking literal translations, they're not even your character's "real" imouto. It's someone you contracted to "be" an "imouto" so... uh... yeah. They're actually safe to post rofl.
Soooooo do you have the second one?

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have this game or know if its out?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ099977.html

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This might be a bit too late but, does anyone has a full save or marion book game or a list of what costumes you can get on each world? Ty ahead =)

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wrote an article describing how easy it is to translate an RM game.

Maybe more people would be interested in doing translations.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

This guy needs to make an RPG Maker game pronto.

Etigoya you speak Japanese, why don't you have a talk with them? xD

Anyway! Here's a request, I want someone to post (let me be specific, I want someone to post, not link me to, I want someone to upload and be 100% sure of what he's uploading) a fully functional 100% version of RAPE ARMY goes Revolution or whatever the name of the game is, RJ080686.

It would be greatly appreciated (doesn't need to have extras) the game is around 640 MB's..

If no one has, it's fine, but I really wanted it so how about helping a friend out? xD

Last edited:

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This guy needs to make an RPG Maker game pronto.

Anyway! Here's a request, I want someone to post (let me be specific, I want someone to post, not link me to, I want someone to upload and be 100% sure of what he's uploading) a fully functional 100% version of RAPE ARMY goes Revolution or whatever the name of the game is, RJ080686.

It would be greatly appreciated (doesn't need to have extras) the game is around 640 MB's..

If no one has, it's fine, but I really wanted it so how about helping a friend out? xD

RJ80686
mediafire.com/download.php?hl1c1wk38deqjtj
mediafire.com/download.php?rr88db5nfd7edta
mediafire.com/download.php?jg7y645hsauuah5
mediafire.com/download.php?2adpwu4gd76bxh1

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you gotten past floor 19 or is that the last floor?
by walkthrough have 21F
maybe u miss the event : equip 聖者の法衣 1.jpg and click crystal (forget where and how many crystal need click... )

Etigoya you speak Japanese, why don't you have a talk with them? xD
for what?... sometimes message i cant understand or dont play that game i cant tell lol.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

by walkthrough have 21F
maybe u miss the event : equip 聖者の法衣 and click crystal (forget where and how many crystal need click... )

for what?... sometimes message i cant understand or dont play that game i cant tell lol.
You could suggest them to make an RPG Maker game, that hard suits perfectly, what do you think? :)

Have you gotten past floor 19 or is that the last floor?
I was asking for a link to the game. Could you upload it to Mediafire?

RJ80686
mediafire.com/download.php?hl1c1wk38deqjtj
mediafire.com/download.php?rr88db5nfd7edta
mediafire.com/download.php?jg7y645hsauuah5
mediafire.com/download.php?2adpwu4gd76bxh1
Thank you!

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just saying but that rape army game. Unless is the latest version, there is a bug which cause your character to disappear and you have to recruit them again......at level 1.

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just saying but that rape army game. Unless is the latest version, there is a bug which cause your character to disappear and you have to recruit them again......at level 1.
I don't think it is the latest version, but I never encounter the bug you mentioned.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

The bug that my version has is, the game CRASHES, like no error, it just crashes! When you try to convert two specific characters in the jail (I was trying to proceed without recruiting one, but when it happened to a second one I quit the game).

Starke, can u mirror this?
I do have a mirror for that. Not worth it however in my opinion unless you got nothing else new to play. Art is ok, story and gameplay is SHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEET

Maybe it's just "ok" but after seeing it on Dlsite it left an unrealistic expectation (the main image looks awesome) and it's all downhill from there.

Last edited:

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The bug that my version has is, the game CRASHES, like no error, it just crashes! When you try to convert two specific characters in the jail (I was trying to proceed without recruiting one, but when it happened to a second one I quit the game).
Were you skipping when you try to convert them? I remember it happens to me too. You have to go through the beginning of the event normally for a few line then you can skip. It's not a bad game but i give up the moment the characters disappear for about 3 times. :/

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

if you play RJ099878 .... dont speak to that bunny girls left from the entrance of the black arena you just loose all your arena coins.

and if you have problems with money .... dont forget the item numbers 1-10 give 5k after selling them.

you get a blue skill(this one is a heal, itemslot 4) if you spend money to the godness.

anyone know if there is a new version out there ? this bug sucks so hard ......

hf

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Were you skipping when you try to convert them? I remember it happens to me too. You have to go through the beginning of the event normally for a few line then you can skip. It's not a bad game but i give up the moment the characters disappear for about 3 times. :/
Yeah it is, "fixed" xD

Can anyone just post this already? xD

RJ80686

Thanks, +REP

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm no, I don't think so at least...

Can anyone just post this already? xD

Thanks, +REP
etigoya did post it o_O
this is a more direct link to the game

password to download is vh

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

The pass is NOT vh or it is and the link is down, either way, that one doesn't work.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey peepz! Just dropped by to give you all a heads up of a game coming out at late August:

(yeah I know, it's a dumb name lol)

The game is pretty much like resident evil, have a look at the trial ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.