What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

gah, the art in kings request looks incredible, unfortunatly the machine translation is even more nonsensical than usual.

i just had the meeting with the king, i assume i recived the "kings request"

but i have no idea what he said, at all.

if translater aggraregater is to be believed he started ranting about my mother (or his mother?) about halfway through.

anyone got a hint? just point me to the right area on the world map and i will probably work it out for myself. but damn, this is confusing.
The king asked you to take pictures of you having sex with the sexiest girls in the kingdom.

Want me to spoil a bit further or you take it from here? xD

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The king asked you to take pictures of you having sex with the sexiest girls in the kingdom.

Want me to spoil a bit further or you take it from here? xD
eh, i'm not looking for spoilers so much as directions,

i spoke to green hair in the starting town (his mother i assume?) maincharacter got freaked out and now she has nothing more to say to me, and i still cant enter any other areas on the world map.

i assume i have to find some way to make main-character bone his mom?

she was in the fields, then she ran to the house, now she wont talk to me anymore beyond a repeating 2 line thing, (something about vegetables?)

edit: oooh, you can harvest the crops? wasnt expecting that.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

eh, i'm not looking for spoilers so much as directions,

i spoke to green hair in the starting town (his mother i assume?) maincharacter got freaked out and now she has nothing more to say to me, and i still cant enter any other areas on the world map.

i assume i have to find some way to make main-character bone his mom?

she was in the fields, then she ran to the house, now she wont talk to me anymore beyond a repeating 2 line thing, (and i have no idea what it says)
Try picking up the vegetables in her farm and going back to her.

(This is actually spoiling, you were where you needed to be, just didn't know what to do :p)

I'm looking for Life is Paradise game without the yaoi (homossexual) scenes, can anyone find me it? Thanks!

Last edited:

Palmerfiledkai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What wrong with yaoi? I think it great to put yaoi in hentai rpg games.:)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

What wrong with yaoi? I think it great to put yaoi in hentai rpg games.:)
I have no problems about it, I just won't play it because I don't find it attractive.

Don't get me wrong, Yaoi needs to exist, some chicks dig it. Well, and gay guys but you know, there's a lot of homossexual people nowadays, must have something for all the tastes!

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Is that Marionette Fantasy pre-english patched?
I'm sorry, I can't give you an educated reply.

Also monkeyman767, there's a way to work around it, but I don't want to put you guys through the hassle, you can rar the game folder normally, and then rar the rar with password xD

EDIT: lol, as soon as I posted the batch with the new games everyone disappeared

ANYWAY, I'm just going to leave this

Basically it's walkthroughs (already with the google translator link) for most of the Hentai RPG Maker games that come out on DLSite, enjoy ;)

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry, I can't give you an educated reply.

Also monkeyman767, there's a way to work around it, but I don't want to put you guys through the hassle, you can rar the game folder normally, and then rar the rar with password xD

EDIT: lol, as soon as I posted the batch with the new games everyone disappeared

ANYWAY, I'm just going to leave this

Basically it's walkthroughs (already with the google translator link) for most of the Hentai RPG Maker games that come out on DLSite, enjoy ;)
Got distracted with playing some of them :p Thanks for that link! that'll make some things a lot easier

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Oh, i'm going to need a file map for Lina's Prostitution Story aka RJ099208

If anyone feels like doing it for me, I'd appreciate it A LOT.

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm what do you need exactly?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Surprised you're interested in it, it's wolf rpg. Though it's one of the best Wolf RPG's I've played, art is good, game play is pretty solid ( if a little simple ) loading times can be a bit weird though, some times they're instant, some times they're 3 -4 seconds.

Anywho, I have it so what exactly do you need?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Surprised you're interested in it, it's wolf rpg. Though it's one of the best Wolf RPG's I've played, art is good, game play is pretty solid ( if a little simple ) loading times can be a bit weird though, some times they're instant, some times they're 3 -4 seconds.

Anywho, I have it so what exactly do you need?
Hmm what do you need exactly?
I'll tell you in a second. Extracting.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't need nothing, I just got discouraged of the game being Wolf engine...

Hmmm, I'll give it a try but every game I try to play with Wolf Engine I get moontalk so I play a guessing game which I hate

Too bad this game isn't RPG Maker because it looks amazing >_>

Last edited:

Individualist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm playing Dragon Knight, I'm at the port town, I've unlocked the three dungeons to the left, I've recruited the dancer, the fairy, the alchemist, and the hunter.

What am I overlooking though? My corruption is stuck at 22, and the guy blocking the stairs seems to want it at 30. I can't fight the tentacle monster in the field any more. I feel like this is a very simple solution, but I just can't figure out how to become more corrupt.

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Config=168 kb
Data.wolf=375,166 kb
Game=3,020 kb
Game=1 kb
GuruguruSMF4.dll= 144

Not sure if it this what you need...

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I'm playing Dragon Knight, I'm at the port town, I've unlocked the three dungeons to the left, I've recruited the dancer, the fairy, the alchemist, and the hunter.

What am I overlooking though? My corruption is stuck at 22, and the guy blocking the stairs seems to want it at 30. I can't fight the tentacle monster in the field any more. I feel like this is a very simple solution, but I just can't figure out how to become more corrupt.
You can get more characters, trust me.

I left a link a few posts back, it has a walkthrough ;)

Config=168 kb
Data.wolf=375,166 kb
Game=3,020 kb
Game=1 kb
GuruguruSMF4.dll= 144

Not sure if it this what you need...
That's EXACTLY what I needed, I just ended up not needing it xD

But yes, for future references, that's a file map :D

Hmmm, now that I think of it, lately my computer has been extracting the files with the correct names which it didn't before, every japanese/korean/chinese file name would appear to me as "moonspeak", and people would kindly give me file maps to give the files the correct names, but apparently since I switched my computer battery (I don't know if any of you are familiar with my computer CMOS battery dying a while back, no? Anyway..) it appears it always extract with correct names, going to try switching my computer to japanese system in a different user later, wish me luck ^^

Last edited:

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No problem since you guys are always posting links this is the least I can do

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

No problem since you guys are always posting links this is the least I can do
You're doing a lot, at least for me :D

I guess my love for art and games where you can heavily change your outfit outweights the hate I have for Wolf engine

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll tell you in a second. Extracting.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't need nothing, I just got discouraged of the game being Wolf engine...

Hmmm, I'll give it a try but every game I try to play with Wolf Engine I get moontalk so I play a guessing game which I hate

Too bad this game isn't RPG Maker because it looks amazing >_>
Really? that's odd, not going to insult you by asking if you're using AGTH :p still though, it works fine for me, even if it does suffer from the usual "Wall o' text" syndrome that all Wolf RPG games have.

Having played it, I wouldn't say it's AMAZING, but it's certainly good, hell VERY good by wolf standards. There's plenty of CG's (many of which I haven't unlocked) a new game + mode, cosplay etc. Still though, it's probably not worth all the effort of getting it to play nice with AGTH and it's practically impossible to play the guessing game with it

Edit: Not sure if anyoone's posted these but they're out today

Looks like fairly nice art, but judging by the gameplay description there's nothing ground breaking, has a trial.

No trial, looks kinda meh

Last edited:

Individualist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can get more characters, trust me.

I left a link a few posts back, it has a walkthrough ;)
I saw that walkthrough, I guess I overlooked the sewer location though. I thought it was either by the pub or there was an entrance to it through the pub's basement. I just found it on my own though, so it works out. Thanks anyway.

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're doing a lot, at least for me :D

I guess my love for art and games where you can heavily change your outfit outweights the hate I have for Wolf engine
Haha I know exactly what you mean by that... it's probably the reason I am waiting Dragon Slave so much (not to mention the fact that Dragon Prison was great for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.