Not open for further replies.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Found
here:

It's also on hentai4daily, but share-films has more filehosts

Here's a torrent for the game (and as of this writing, it finished downloading before I finished writing this post)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Monkeyman767

did you upload the old "new moon" game (i think thats what its called, right? the one from the "dungeon chronicles" people?)

you said you only had version 1.00 of it?

if you have any version at all, i will be happy if you share it.

i really liked their other game.

(in all honesty if you already uploaded it, then i might have missed the link)

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Monkeyman767

did you upload the old "new moon" game (i think thats what its called, right? the one from the "dungeon chronicles" people?)

Yo,here are some links:
-
-

Or if direct DL's aren't any good(the links above worked just fine for me btw) try this torrent:

Okay i am not the one your post was directed to and these aren't the best,but i am not at home right now otherwise i would have uploaded the game elswhere.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Monkeyman767

Oh sorry, wasn't aware you actually wanted it , HangerDanger just posted those but I can upload it to media fire if you want?

No offence to HangerDanger naturally, just he said himself the links aren't the best and MF seems to be the choice lately

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh sorry, wasn't aware you actually wanted it , HangerDanger just posted those but I can upload it to media fire if you want?

No offence to HangerDanger naturally, just he said himself the links aren't the best and MF seems to be the choice lately
Oh,no why would it offend me.I for one think that the use of mediafire should be encouraged as it's the best filehoster around these days(the other filehosters beside depositfiles and sometimes(emphasis on "sometimes") rapidgator are just crap plain and simple).
Anyway it's great that this game is still being shared(as it has loads of good stuff),and seeing how almost all links for it are dead it's good to get the new working links for it.
As i said before the New moon label circle is my favourite one (beside Amatsuchiya,kcreate and of course Scale garden),so i think that people should try this game since it's even better than Dungeon chronicles(just my opinion btw).
Also i can't wait to get my hands on their new game,as much as i can't wait for that Saki quest update that Amatsuchiya anaounced.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh,no why would it offend me.I for one think that the use of mediafire should be encouraged as it's the best filehoster around these days(the other filehosters beside depositfiles and sometimes(emphasis on "sometimes") rapidgator are just crap plain and simple).
Anyway it's great that this game is still being shared(as it has loads of good stuff),and seeing how almost all links for it are dead it's good to get the new working links for it.
True true, guess I better get uploading then! I'll update this post when it's done :D

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me the name of the two audio files on the SE folder of the game Anique?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me the name of the two audio files on the SE folder of the game Anique?
I actually have a link to a working version of Anique actually if you want it ( at least I hope it bloody works!)

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

two ? ... i have 10 ...
4 just numbers and 6 with jap symbols .....
try dl demo und use them instead

/edit /edit² i hope you mean this game with anique ? :/

hf

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Monkeyman767

Here you go :) Version 1.00 of RJ081295 :

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here you go :) Version 1.00 of RJ081295 :
sometimes, you are cool

thanks,

dont suppose you know the name of this game? i wanna look see if i can find a thread about it.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yo,Pinolo,here is the link for sangeki no gear game(you can't really judge a game by it's demo,so try the whole game and see if you like it):
This is the last game from Scale garden(you did say that you needed the last one right?)

PS:if this game should not be shared for some reason,then this post should be deleted by all means.
How do you get to game to display text properly?
It's all blank on my comp.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

sometimes, you are cool

thanks,

dont suppose you know the name of this game? i wanna look see if i can find a thread about it.
If it is the game I think it is (the first one from New Moon Label) the accepted english name is Lady Knight Saga, anyyyway, I was going to post that game (finished it in the past) but got mad lazy, I think most of the info is fresh on my mind so if you have any quests about how to go through the game, let me know.

I'm posting a new batch of games today. Got 5 uploaded, checking a few more.

Monkeyman767, I have a "working version" of Anique, all I want is for someone to copy paste the names of the files (there's only two) in the root/Audio/SE folder.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it is the game I think it is (the first one from New Moon Label) the accepted english name is Lady Knight Saga, anyyyway, I was going to post that game (finished it in the past) but got mad lazy, I think most of the info is fresh on my mind so if you have any quests about how to go through the game, let me know.

I'm posting a new batch of games today. Got 5 uploaded, checking a few more.

Monkeyman767, I have a "working version" of Anique, all I want is for someone to copy paste the names of the files (there's only two) in the root/Audio/SE folder.
Are you sure there's only two? I could swear there was more. I'll see what I can do in a second , internet has decided to crap out so I can't redownload my own copy

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Are you sure there's only two? I could swear there was more. I'll see what I can do in a second , internet has decided to crap out so I can't redownload my own copy
Well, I think so...

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it is RJ074038 the name of my files in here are ... ずぬるぅ~ ... for the one with 127kb and ぬちゅるぅッ1... for the one with 162kb on the SE folder on the BGM folder it is BGM02_Closs feel ... just in case

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

If it is RJ074038 the name of my files in here are ... ずぬるぅ~ ... for the one with 127kb and ぬちゅるぅッ1... for the one with 162kb on the SE folder on the BGM folder it is BGM02_Closs feel ... just in case
That's exactly it, thank you.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure people are going to like this new batch.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Anyone remember the name of the game where the girl (purple hair) has a small white dragon following her? Need the name to upload it xD

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it is RJ092375 the name via google is Bride of variant and the original is 異形の花嫁

Status
Not open for further replies.