Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

just did a bit of a archive dive,

am trying to get this working.

it looks great, but when i try and start a new game it crashes right away, i am in japanese local, (tried applocal too) i downloaded it in japanese local, i unpacked it in jap and im still in jap.

i honestly have no idea what else i should be doing?
The one you have is a bugfix, the one under it is the official version, and you'll need to paste the files you have onto the 06/27 (official) in order to play, or else you'll just be trying to play an incomplete game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Miniguide for anyone whose playing Prostitution BFRPG.

You start with a pride stat of 100. You lose 3-5 points each time you faint in "combat", 1 point each time you're insulted, 5 the first time you're forced to fellate someone, 15 when you lose your virginity. The less pride you have, the more clients you can sell yourself to.

At first, you'll lose MP (Mind Points) for pretty much everything you do. At level 6 or higher, the protag will start to enjoy her job more and most of the MP hits will go away, and you'll sometimes immobilize your client even with handjobs. You'll actually regain some MP from cowgirl (but less than its cost) and regain some HP if the client cums with it. At level 6 or higher AND pride 50 or lower she'll go full slut mode and you'll regain MP from most moves, as well as recovering HP from making the client cum with a blowjob or cowgirl. You'll also stop losing pride from insults.

You can rest in the beat up shack or the inn. The inn costs 500 G, the shack is free but you might get attacked by a hobo. Even if you sleep in the shack, you have to spend money on food. 100 G partially recovers your HP and MP, 300 fully recovers. If you don't eat, you'll barely recover and you'll be hungry the next day.

I've only found three outfit items. The one piece dress is acquired from working for the guy in black outside the shack for the first time. The negligee requires less than 50 pride to wear and can be found by searching the warehouse carefully. Pubes are in a box in the shack.

Clients pretty much all pay the same 400-500 G, but harder to satisfy clients are worth more XP. Some skills are learned from level, others require that a client force you first. (You can't give blowjobs till you've been forced, can't learn cowgirl until you lose your virginity.)

You need to get into the steel mill in the southeast corner of town for a lot of endings. I'm unsure what the requirements are for it to open, though.. time passage?

There are 5 endings.
1) Good ending. EITHER find your belongings in the steel mill and win the battle afterwards OR save up 50,000 G, buy a pass from the item store, and talk to the gatekeeper.
2) Go through the back door to the steel mill and check the forest to find a trail, and you'll encounter some orcs. Choose to sleep with the large group and you'll get this ending whether you win or lose.
3) Let your pride drop to 0.
4) Attain level 10.
5) Find your belongings and lose the battle. (WARNING: I wouldn't call this ending guro, but there is blood and its definitely a boner killer.)

Tips: Saving up 50,000 takes a long time, so its probably easier to find your belongings. If you must try to save up, target low experience easy clients like youths (black haired guys) and old men (white robes) exclusively. Ignore the man in black after working for him once to get the one piece dress, he'll throw you difficult clients without warning.
If aiming to find your belongings, you'll want to lose enough pride that you can go for the fat guys and such so you're high enough level to win the 'boss fight'. Ditto if aiming for level 10. Losing pride can be hard at first given your limited selection of clients, so work for the guy in black as much as possible. If trying to PRESERVE your pride for some reason, fork out the extra money for the inn as satisfying the hobo is very difficult. For what its worth, note that no matter how corrupted the protagonist is she'll lose a little pride from fellating orcs.
huh,

this actually sounds interesting, but i cant seem to find the game he was talking about,

can anybody help?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fairly certain he's talking about this:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

Today releases in dlsite interesting=3

触手道中鬼~寄生レイプ・我が子を少女の胎内に宿せ~

禁呪くえすと!~魔法を使って生徒にイタズラ!?~

タリアの塔

触の迷宮

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The third one looks really good, though the rest don't do much for me.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

first or third looks like they could have preg not sure

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The one you have is a bugfix, the one under it is the official version, and you'll need to paste the files you have onto the 06/27 (official) in order to play, or else you'll just be trying to play an incomplete game.
The thing is that the 06/27 version is that it does not use his regular password.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Today releases in dlsite interesting=3

触手道中鬼~寄生レイプ・我が子を少女の胎内に宿せ~

禁呪くえすと!~魔法を使って生徒にイタズラ!?~

タリアの塔

触の迷宮
First one isnt an RPG game though.... ^^
Played the demo, not all that much fun as you would expect it to be...

3rd I am waiting for that one, that one looks so good, no trial on it unfortunately... cant wait to play it....
Hope its as good as it looks, cause looks can be deceiving as always... :rolleyes:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I only played it past the tutorial earlier, but here's the basics to it:
From tutorial map:
the usual arrow keys to move (you can move diagonally)
You have 'dash mode', which is Shift key. You move a lot faster but your controls become instead left right to turn, up down for something else which I can't tell, may require different equipment)
W key to use 'scan' mode, this make hidden object appears as well as showing where nearby enemies are with a dot in that direction, increasing in size as you get closer.
Equipments seem to take ideas from Armored Core genre, where each slot mainly deal with a role:
Weapon slots let you use new attacks, though they don't seem to increase your base attack power.
Top/Bottom increase your HP (with the initial equipment, it went from 2k to 15k)
There's booster, probably change how your dash mode work.
Core, which increase your energy regen (equipping other slots drain from regen)
Belt item I didn't get any in the tutorial so no idea.

Combat is one of those real time-ish combat like FF7, so try not to waste time by reading skills during the fight.

Once you're done with that, you get dropped into the world, with 3 maps available. Opening, Tutorial, and the first area.
X menu is mainly for things like exit mission or to check on your gear.
Instead shops/save function are at the bottom of your screen as icons.
Left is equipment page, then crafting, then partner (haven't tried this yet), save, gallery, and last one is notes/tips.

If the author's H content from the previous game come back...well, I feel like I'd be laughing too hard to fap.
Hmm,it sounds interesting.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm,it sounds interesting.
Well, got to the first boss (and thus H-scene)...well, frankly it's less comedic than before, but at least the H-scene is...less eyebrow raising.

You have 4 side characters but since the starting equipment give the same effects, the primary difference right now is base stats.
Rabi - 'bombardment type', i.e. her stat is probably mainly energy regen for using area attacks
Laika - mid-range support type, she has high defense against 'lock error' debuff (which seem to basically be 'blind' equivalent)
Stei - melee assaulter, you'll probably want to start with this one
Forgot the last one's name, but she basically is a stat booster type.

And equipments are actually
Right weapon
Left weapon
Head slot (increase accuracy)
Upper body/lower body - both mainly affect your max HP and defense
Booster - increase your speed
Soul Core - Energy regen
Belt item - special effects, like extra stat or immunity to certain debuffs

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so did anyone ever get their hands on a link to this?

the first one by teh makers of fantasy renkin

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, got to the first boss (and thus H-scene)...well, frankly it's less comedic than before, but at least the H-scene is...less eyebrow raising.

You have 4 side characters but since the starting equipment give the same effects, the primary difference right now is base stats.
Rabi - 'bombardment type', i.e. her stat is probably mainly energy regen for using area attacks
Laika - mid-range support type, she has high defense against 'lock error' debuff (which seem to basically be 'blind' equivalent)
Stei - melee assaulter, you'll probably want to start with this one
Forgot the last one's name, but she basically is a stat booster type.

And equipments are actually
Right weapon
Left weapon
Head slot (increase accuracy)
Upper body/lower body - both mainly affect your max HP and defense
Booster - increase your speed
Soul Core - Energy regen
Belt item - special effects, like extra stat or immunity to certain debuffs
Uhh,i just wanted to ask if the game is worth getting.I did not really get it yet,i am still waiting for a link to show up somewhere(i mean i know i should buy it,but last time i tried to buy something from somewhere i got money eaten and a broken download,so i am a bit reluctant).

ecchirenkira

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Starke, can u mirror this?
h**p://jav-new.net/rj099676-120731-desire-gadget-%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%81%AE%E5%A1%94.html

SexualPandas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys I'm stuck on RJ099577 (The stop of the world ver 1.0), how do I get past the second level?
I've searched all the wardrobes, raped all maids and the redhead in changing room and it wont let me go through the door when I stop time next to the old woman...
Edit: nvm, got the key.

Last edited:

SexualPandas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have every girl except the angel, any idea where to find her?

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The thing is that the 06/27 version is that it does not use his regular password.
As far as I can tell the 6/27 password is the usual 6 digit password. But if you are sure as hell that it is not then I tell you this:

パス (means password) you should be able to find the password by searching this and what comes after it.

and finally I think the 5/27 is the one where he changed the password.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

right, got working,

dont suppose anyone has a guide to this? i managed to fumble my way up past the ninja area (god damn that was annoying, getting ambushed every five fucking steps!)

but now im in the maze thing, and its impossible to reach the next stairs, i guess i need to lower a bridge or something?

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Starke, can u mirror this?
h**p://jav-new.net/rj099676-120731-desire-gadget-%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%81%AE%E5%A1%94.html
It's a Premium only link. Probably a Fake.
If someone has a Bitshare Premium account. He can try and share it.

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Just forget about jav-new.net guys, its scam/spam/other nice stuff.
Very few links on that site are real, most are fake.

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's a Premium only link. Probably a Fake.
If someone has a Bitshare Premium account. He can try and share it.
Yeah,that link is a fake(it usually is if it comes from that "jav" site).There should be a good link floating around in about 2 or 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.