What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

You can try to hook it through the PID number, I'll explain.
Normally run the game without AGTH, go through the DLsite thingy, then the game normally starts, once it starts, open the Task Manager and check the PID Number of Game.exe (If you don't know how to see the PID, check this site mydigitallife.info/how-to-get-and-view-process-identifier-process-id-or-pid-on-windows/ )

Once you have the PID Number, create a new shortcut for AGTH and just add the command "/p****" (* being the PID number).
So the shortcut would look like this:
"C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Programs\AGTH\agth.exe" /p7088

Run that shortcut and AGTH should hook it right away.

Please let me know if that works, since I haven't bought the game yet, but will do in the future.
It just says cant attach the progres. Fuck you DRM :D Thank you for the help anyways. +rep for you good sir

PS: I am kinda stuck at the start. I have gotten the cloths for the older girl, and now i am stumped, cant figure what to do next

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Alright guys, don't know if this been shared before but here's the Mediafire mirror for Seven prison.

My post with Mediafire links has been updated, and now has Leeds Quest, the new game by the same creator, and Seven Prison.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you're looking for stuff to splurge on, this game got passed up a while back. They supposedly doubled the content, but I've never seen links with the updates past 1.1.

I only have Ver 1.21, can upload it if you want, but it will took a while...
Ver 1.23 have 2 more H event thought.

EDIT: and if not wrong I get the ver 1.21 at ULMF here, but dunno which thread...

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I only have Ver 1.21, can upload it if you want, but it will took a while...
Ver 1.23 have 2 more H event thought.
I'll try to find a link for v.1.23 and then upload to mediafire although if I can't find, I'll just buy the game and upload to mediafire anyway.

NVM, not going to pay 15 bucks for 2 H-Scenes.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, some of those games have been pretty hard to find cause of all the filehost shutdowns and withdrawals. Lately rather than deleting stuff that I'm bored with, I decided to just toss them in some backup externals even though I probably won't ever look at it again. I guess in a couple years most of the old stuff would be history and no one would buy it either cause it's old.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Oh, some of those games have been pretty hard to find cause of all the filehost shutdowns and withdrawals. Lately rather than deleting stuff that I'm bored with, I decided to just toss them in some backup externals even though I probably won't ever look at it again. I guess in a couple years most of the old stuff would be history and no one would buy it either cause it's old.
My point exactly, specially when you go looking for them and you get Fileshare, Megaupload, etc.

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright guys, don't know if this been shared before but here's the Mediafire mirror for Seven prison.

My post with Mediafire links has been updated, and now has Leeds Quest, the new game by the same creator, and Seven Prison.
Password for archive?

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It just says cant attach the progres. Fuck you DRM :D Thank you for the help anyways. +rep for you good sir

PS: I am kinda stuck at the start. I have gotten the cloths for the older girl, and now i am stumped, cant figure what to do next
That's weird, I'm 90% sure that it should work.

Anyways, you're welcome, I'll suggest using ITH as the other people are suggesting then.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's weird, I'm 90% sure that it should work.

Anyways, you're welcome, I'll suggest using ITH as the other people are suggesting then.
Thanks again. I like this ITH way more than aght , much more easy to use :D
Finaly i can understand whats going in this game.

EDIT: I remember someone else having problem with the translation, so here is a page where i looked up a tutorial for using ITH. I am realy derp with all this software stuff, and i learned to use the program in 5 mins =D

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks guys for your daily hard work :)

And thanks to StarkePT for beautiful mediafire links.. I really appreciate :cool:

Isanami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ081387.html

Anyone have a download link for this game please ? :)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

It's not even out yet...
This ^

Don't worry I got my eyes on it as soon as it is released.

On other note, the Leeds Quest creator other game, from now on will be called Blonde Princess Bimbo, we all agree? Ok.

So in Blonde Princess Bimbo I'm in the third dungeon and I've unlocked:

• The first dress (The blue one with a stupid pancake hat)
• One that looks like a chainmail, fur I guess? It's gray
• With dress
• A green one with black leggings and a tiara, sort of
• A pink one that looks like something you'd take to the beach, or wear if you were a stripper or a slave xD
• A slave dress, all black leatherish
• Blue and Purple top with a Blue fur skirt.
• Golden dress with pearl necklace.

Did someone unlock any others? Also right in the first dungeon when you take the portal, did anyone figure out how to take the chest that is in a singular square and what's in it?

Thanks guys for your daily hard work :)

And thanks to StarkePT for beautiful mediafire links.. I really appreciate :cool:
My pleasure, more coming.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This ^

Don't worry I got my eyes on it as soon as it is released.

On other note, the Leeds Quest creator other game, from now on will be called Blonde Princess Bimbo, we all agree? Ok.

So in Blonde Princess Bimbo I'm in the third dungeon and I've unlocked:

• The first dress (The blue one with a stupid pancake hat)
• One that looks like a chainmail, fur I guess? It's gray
• With dress
• A green one with black leggings and a tiara, sort of
• A pink one that looks like something you'd take to the beach, or wear if you were a stripper or a slave xD
• A slave dress, all black leatherish
• Blue and Purple top with a Blue fur skirt.
• Golden dress with pearl necklace.

Did someone unlock any others? Also right in the first dungeon when you take the portal, did anyone figure out how to take the chest that is in a singular square and what's in it?

My pleasure, more coming.

Or you can use the shorter, more literal translated name of Fallen Princess.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Or you can use the shorter, more literal translated name of Fallen Princess.
We could use google translator, or we could use a fitting name, hence blonde bimbo princess.

LOL anyway, finished Fallen Princess. Disapointed, missed crapload of scenes.

Anyone got a full save?

Also, anyone has this?

ゆきゆきてモンスター軍~レイプ革命~ プレミアム版

RJ080686

Links would be appreciated before I spend money in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.